Since: Feb 09

Austin, TX

#60 Feb 26, 2009
The Watcher wrote:
BIDE, it is a shame that a person as misinformed about our system of justice is permitted to spew your trash. Clearly you have an agenda regarding Bill Trude. I can tell you and everyone else that Bill Trude was NOT the problem in the 23rd Judicial District when he was on the bench.
In order for a Circuit Judge to preside over any criminal case, an indictment must be returned by the Grand Jury. The Commonwealth's Attorney is responsible for convening the GJ and presenting cases. The Commonwealth's Attorney, during Trude's tenure did a poor job of getting cases presented to the GJ let alone indictments returned. Why do you think everyone just waived their case to the GJ? Everyone knew the GJ would not meet and if they did cases were so poorly presented no indictment would return.
Additionally, Kentucky Statutes DIRECT a judge to first consider probation in any case not involving a sex offense or violent offense. There has NEVER been any evidence presented that Judge Trude was anything but a fair and impartial judge. The Commonwealth MUST agree and recommend pretrial diversion and must take a position on probation.
BIDE, you comments are misleading, untrue and borderline defamatory. Either get your facts straight or stop spewing garbage about things that are clearly above your pay grade. If you wanna match wits with me I suggest you not bring a knife to a gunfight. BIDE, just sit back and wait for your next government check and continue to watch Judge Judy. That should keep you lil mind occupied.
(since it was deleted again)

Nope !
Your wrong , Mr. BIG TALK !
I was the victim of a violent crime and the grand jury did its job , the prosecutor did his job and "COCAINE WILLIE" did his NORM and probated the convicts of a violent crime.
We got rid of him once and the majority of us don't want him back !
So, there ya go Mr. BIG TALK !
court records tells itall

Harrodsburg, KY

#61 Feb 26, 2009
that is what you say.i checked the court records tom hall was the one that made this deal joe.aka bide

Louisville, KY

#62 Feb 27, 2009
court records tells itall wrote:
that is what you say.i checked the court records tom hall was the one that made this deal joe.aka bide
Nope, your wrong !
AKA- Dumb -ss !
Curious

AOL

#63 Feb 28, 2009
BB-II-DD-EE wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, your wrong !
AKA- Dumb -ss !
No wonder that you were a victim of a violent crime because you run that pie-hole way too much!:0...You didn't get rapped once by Jeff.. did you.. in the back of the Mercedes???
WOOLERY-TUCKER

United States

#67 Feb 28, 2009
"TUCKER"-"This thread is about "COCAINE WILLIE"
"WOOLERY"-" Yea, its not about your PETER PUFFER friend or BUTT BUDDY :) LOL"
Oh my

AOL

#68 Feb 28, 2009
WOOLERY-TUCKER wrote:
"Jeff"-- "Did you say Butt...Peter in the same sentence...pie-hole :0.".BBBB-_IIII-DDDD-EEE. .
I am sooo sorry you were a victim of violence,
I will make you feel better!!
realwoman

Pikeville, KY

#69 Mar 26, 2009
Bill was my lawyer years ago I was going through a nasty divorce and he got me custody of my daughter he is a good man.
funny

London, KY

#70 Mar 26, 2009
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jeff"-- "Did you say Butt...Peter in the same sentence...pie-hole :0.".BBBB-_IIII-DDDD-EEE. .
I am sooo sorry you were a victim of violence,
I will make you feel better!!
Jeff who??
funny

London, KY

#71 Mar 26, 2009
WOOLERY-TUCKER wrote:
So you are Jeff?

United States

#72 Mar 26, 2009
realwoman wrote:
Bill was my lawyer years ago I was going through a nasty divorce and he got me custody of my daughter he is a good man.
I'm sure he is a great attorney .
We just don't need him as a JUDGE anymore.
Another young person was murdered this week because of drugs. We don't need a PRO-LEGALIZATION JUDGE running our courtrooms and probating dealers again. Been there , done that !
realwoman

Pikeville, KY

#73 Mar 26, 2009
I understand what u are saying they do need to do something bout the drug problem.
mom1

East Bernstadt, KY

#74 Mar 26, 2009
I am very neutral on the subject.
mom1

East Bernstadt, KY

#75 Mar 26, 2009
I would like Irvine to be known for something other than criminal activity.
A Friend

London, KY

#76 Mar 27, 2009
I think Bill Trude done his job while he was in office. He is a human being just like the rest of us and everyone has there own opinion. I think he is a great person and an asset to our community, when he lost the election he didn't go hide or leave here he stayed so that has to mean something! But if Bill does decide to run he has my vote 120%!
are you kidding

United States

#77 Mar 27, 2009
A Friend wrote:
I think Bill Trude done his job while he was in office. He is a human being just like the rest of us and everyone has there own opinion. I think he is a great person and an asset to our community, when he lost the election he didn't go hide or leave here he stayed so that has to mean something! But if Bill does decide to run he has my vote 120%!
You'd vote for Turde for judge again? You gotta be kidding. He may have been a good lawyer but he was a terrible judge. Tom Jones is 1000 percent better as a judge than Turde. Turde was probably lucky he got beat, there had been several requests for the state to investigate him and the only thing that kept him propped up was being friends with Chief Justice Lambert. But when Lambert retired Turde would have lost his safety net. Some very powerful people in the three counties were pushing hard to get Turde thrown off the bench. At least by getting beat he gets to keep his pension. Tom Jones has been firm but fair and he's doing something about getting these dope dealers off the street. You don't here drug dealers saying, "Don't worry, Tom will take care of me" the way they said "Don't worry, Bill will take care of me" every time they got busted while Turde was judge.

And yes I know it's spelled "Trude" but I type "Turde" because he was a turd as a judge. Hope he never shows his face in a courtroom again unless it's before the bench as a litigant.

Stevensville, MI

#78 Mar 27, 2009
are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd vote for Turde for judge again? You gotta be kidding. He may have been a good lawyer but he was a terrible judge. Tom Jones is 1000 percent better as a judge than Turde. Turde was probably lucky he got beat, there had been several requests for the state to investigate him and the only thing that kept him propped up was being friends with Chief Justice Lambert. But when Lambert retired Turde would have lost his safety net. Some very powerful people in the three counties were pushing hard to get Turde thrown off the bench. At least by getting beat he gets to keep his pension. Tom Jones has been firm but fair and he's doing something about getting these dope dealers off the street. You don't here drug dealers saying, "Don't worry, Tom will take care of me" the way they said "Don't worry, Bill will take care of me" every time they got busted while Turde was judge.
And yes I know it's spelled "Trude" but I type "Turde" because he was a turd as a judge. Hope he never shows his face in a courtroom again unless it's before the bench as a litigant.
Great post !!!!! TRUE !!!!!

United States

#79 Jun 21, 2009
what you think

Jackson, KY

#80 Aug 3, 2009
bet some of the these people would vote wet

United States

#81 Aug 3, 2009
TRUDE would not only VOTE WET , hed vote to legalize , COCAINE , HEROIN , OC'S, POT, ETC.

I just want you too VOTE WET
funny

Jackson, KY

#82 Aug 3, 2009
you crack me up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Reason 148,107
nice single women in irvine 10 hr jim 6
Steve Sparks 17 hr neighbors 6
Tommy Farthing 18 hr Ghana 1
Liquidators 21 hr Boo 5
billy gross Thu steven 1
Crystal Hatton Wed username 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages