First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cuz

Irvine, KY

#24 Oct 3, 2012
Blue Ballz wrote:
<quoted text> what happened to the Russell guy that was with her?
I guess he is still a little boy that goes to the high school 10th grade. He used to be a good kid I don't no about now cuz Tara probably brainwashed him. Lol
DO sumthin

London, KY

#25 Oct 23, 2012
thats her n her bfs relationship: pills.
tara coffey

Brodhead, KY

#26 Nov 7, 2012
to:xoxo put your name next time u wanna say something about me and get ur facts stright i am not 13 i am almost 16 years old 3years apart is not that bad and to be honest it is none of ur buissness and everyone saying i am a skank u guys need to get ur facts stright damn im imuture sure! im not the one who spreds things thats not true and yea i got pregnant by russell so what? what is it to u i loved him dident mean to get pregant everyone makes mistakes and no i dident kill my baby im not the sick minded kind of person to do that someone tryed to pay me to get an abortion and i wouldent do it so if i wouldent take money i sure wouldent kill it!!!!! and BOB my mom cares about me more than anyone in this world she would do anything for me dont be talking about my mom and as for my dad i dont know what he does i dont talk to my dad iv herd he sold pills but fuck if ik i care if he does or not if he wants to be that stupid thats his life not mine but if any of u wanna talk about me put ur full fucking name or say it to my face im sick and tired of ppl saying shit about me that i dident even know happened all of this is new on my nothing but bull shit lies!
tara coffey

Brodhead, KY

#27 Nov 7, 2012
do somthin-and just to get ur facts stright iv never done a pill in my life so i dont see how that would be my relationship iv only smoked pot!!!!!!!!
coty abney

Brodhead, KY

#28 Nov 8, 2012
if you got somthin to say or a problem dont hide behind your computer say it to my face. man you all really dont have a life!!!
dna

Irvine, KY

#29 Nov 10, 2012
very sweet girl
tara coffey

United States

#30 Sep 17, 2014
Wow, ok for one thing I don't have aids, regardless of things I've done in my past I'm not a hoe, learn to spell some of you for one. For 2 , I did have a baby by Russell and she is beautiful and just turned 2 in July. Most of you talking shit are prob jealous females who hate me because of jealousy or because there man wanted me. This is so stupid to say all this about me and not to me personally, and no for the record I did not start this. I could care less what people think lol I don't have to ask to know.. Grow up, get a life. And leave my name out of it. Worry about your own lives. Not someone. Elses
tara coffey

United States

#31 Sep 17, 2014
Oh and this is the 23 year old Tara Coffey. And Russell is 22. Because apparently there is two Tara coffeys on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is double dipping illegal in ky 15 min ABC 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min J-A-R-V-I-S 171,814
Search and Rescue Mission 2 hr momo 1
Biggest pos In Irvine 7 hr FredSmyth 13
Interview with Estill County judge executive Ke... 7 hr traveling man 1
girl with a pretty downstairs 12 hr joe blow 1
Anyone know anything about Desiree Smith Raider Tue Kywildcat 1

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages