Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Blue Ballz wrote:
<quoted text> what happened to the Russell guy that was with her?
I guess he is still a little boy that goes to the high school 10th grade. He used to be a good kid I don't no about now cuz Tara probably brainwashed him. Lol
DO sumthin

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

thats her n her bfs relationship: pills.
tara coffey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

to:xoxo put your name next time u wanna say something about me and get ur facts stright i am not 13 i am almost 16 years old 3years apart is not that bad and to be honest it is none of ur buissness and everyone saying i am a skank u guys need to get ur facts stright damn im imuture sure! im not the one who spreds things thats not true and yea i got pregnant by russell so what? what is it to u i loved him dident mean to get pregant everyone makes mistakes and no i dident kill my baby im not the sick minded kind of person to do that someone tryed to pay me to get an abortion and i wouldent do it so if i wouldent take money i sure wouldent kill it!!!!! and BOB my mom cares about me more than anyone in this world she would do anything for me dont be talking about my mom and as for my dad i dont know what he does i dont talk to my dad iv herd he sold pills but fuck if ik i care if he does or not if he wants to be that stupid thats his life not mine but if any of u wanna talk about me put ur full fucking name or say it to my face im sick and tired of ppl saying shit about me that i dident even know happened all of this is new on my nothing but bull shit lies!
tara coffey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

do somthin-and just to get ur facts stright iv never done a pill in my life so i dont see how that would be my relationship iv only smoked pot!!!!!!!!
coty abney

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

if you got somthin to say or a problem dont hide behind your computer say it to my face. man you all really dont have a life!!!
dna

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

very sweet girl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Irvine Forum right now

Search the Irvine Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,970
Heather Combs for Judge - Letter to Residents o... 2 hr Disappointed Citizen 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Objective Onlooker 128,950
has irvine gotten lte through AT&T or Appalachi... 3 hr Disappointed Citizen 2
Shona Harrison 7 hr Wow 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
missed out on the love of my life (Dec '12) 8 hr bam 82
•••
•••
•••
•••

Irvine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••