michael tuttle (mike)

Posted in the Irvine Forum

man o man

Irvine, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2010
does anyone know how i can get ahold of him. a number, or where he's stayin' at?!?! i heard he was doin so much better, and just wanna catch up with him..u know. lol. plz. help me. sorta' important. thanx.
know him

Bellevue, WA

#2 Nov 9, 2010
he works at bakers pools supply,he lives out fox with his grandparents.his mom lives at the end of the by_pass.id give you the number,but wer on topix.
missing him

Irvine, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2010
can u give me his grandparents names..so i can look it up or something...just miss him tons..and would love to catch up on things. i know he's doin' so much better. want to congratulate him on how well he's doing.. ;) thank you for the information tho. i appreciate it!
LilCracker

Murray, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2010
did he jus get outta jail on a check cashing charge
cow creek girls

Salyersville, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2011
call 1-800-whoremunger
or 606-723-little dick
these are direct lines to him
tryin

Monticello, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2011
looks like hes trying to get better
fact

Irvine, KY

#7 Feb 16, 2011
if he dont quit hanging with this person he is talking to he is going to get right back in trouble she is no good for nobody but talk about people behide there back be careful mike i dont want you in trouble think to much of you to see you behide bars
shame on you

Irvine, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2011
cow creek girls wrote:
call 1-800-whoremunger
or 606-723-little dick
let it go
DJD

United States

#9 Apr 26, 2011
FACT...... u sound like a dum ass if u ask me(: just saying!
I know him

Irvine, KY

#10 Mar 4, 2012
What the hell is he doing.. I heard that he is with a little girl thats selling her self for pills and Mike is overlooking it all!! I heard that she is getting him back to his old ways, and I know Mike he follows these little girls... he is like a puppet..LOL... Does anyone know this little girl?? And does anyone if he is doing pills and stuff agian???
Good friend

Manchester, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2012
cow creek girls wrote:
call 1-800-whoremungerr
or 606-723-little dick
He's a very good friend of mine and that's pretty low of u ur prolly 1 of those jealous haters anyway
Good friend

Manchester, KY

#12 Dec 5, 2012
I know him wrote:
What the hell is he doing.. I heard that he is with a little girl thats selling her self for pills and Mike is overlooking it all!! I heard that she is getting him back to his old ways, and I know Mike he follows these little girls... he is like a puppet..LOL... Does anyone know this little girl?? And does anyone if he is doing pills and stuff agian???
yea her name is Megan Michelle Estes/poston so that should tell u everything u need 2 no lol
anyone

Manchester, KY

#13 Dec 7, 2012
watch out for him; he's been working with the cops..
eww

Irvine, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2012
he's nasty. been with amber combs. might have a baby by her.
I know

Bearden, AR

#15 May 2, 2013
He's back on drugs! Can afford anything has to live off everyone else gf, so called friends..he's even so desperate for help he moved josh Witt in with him!!! All he josh Witt is trouble! He'll end up with ur gf if your not careful!!!! So mike when u goin grow up? Never u pos!!! Rot in hell..actually hell is too good for u! Go get u a pill or some pot that u can't live W/O scum bag!!! Can't wait until u go back where u need to be cock sucker..oh that's y u moved josh in!!
all right

Irvine, KY

#16 May 3, 2013
he is a quer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Five by Five 7,353
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Obama Zombies 155,507
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min spaceship 131,115
Ebola victims 1 hr Resident 3
Kristy Henry & Edmund Chaney a couple lol 1 hr lastcall47 23
Movetta 2 hr baby maker 3
amber combs pregnant again???!!??!! (Sep '13) 2 hr yupyupyup 71
drug bust 4 hr crackpipe 27
Donna Doty 8 hr Iceentya 21
Irvine Dating
Find my Match

Irvine Jobs

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Irvine News, Events & Info