First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Get Off It

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2010
Whatever, Jacquie. Quit blaming everyone else for your pathetic excuse for a life. Just because you hate your life doesn't mean its ok for you to try to make everyone else's life suck too. You know, and so does everyone else, that none of that stuff is true. You are the biggest lieing, drama addicted, troublemaker in the area. I swear I don't know what Bruce sees in you. That's one heck of a spell you've cast on him because he never would have tolerated any of this crap from anyone else. Its not Amber's fault that he is where he is and you know it. For the record, she's not a "pill ho" and that's total BS about them being first cousins. Get your facts straight, grow up, quit being a bully, worry about your own life and leave everyone elses alone!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 16, 2010
Get Off It wrote:
Whatever, Jacquie. Quit blaming everyone else for your pathetic excuse for a life. Just because you hate your life doesn't mean its ok for you to try to make everyone else's life suck too. You know, and so does everyone else, that none of that stuff is true. You are the biggest lieing, drama addicted, troublemaker in the area. I swear I don't know what Bruce sees in you. That's one heck of a spell you've cast on him because he never would have tolerated any of this crap from anyone else. Its not Amber's fault that he is where he is and you know it. For the record, she's not a "pill ho" and that's total BS about them being first cousins. Get your facts straight, grow up, quit being a bully, worry about your own life and leave everyone elses alone!
halley u really are obsessed with me !!!!!i didnt write on this thread before today. and i dont ever plan to again you say im drama addicted well look at yourself starting shit again is me not blocking you enough!!!!! y do u feel the need to even think about me halley really move on BRUCE DONT WANT YOU and thats no reason to be jelious of me. maybe you should worry about your own life and quit acting like u know what i do in mine.the comment you wrote about bruce well im sorry 2 tell u he knows u r the one starting crap with me u have been doing it since the day i started dating him so halley really just stop your so annoying i havnt wrote anything on your thread in 2 weeks and you go to mine everyday just leave alone im so so so tired of your constant drama move on and leave me in the past....PLEASE

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 16, 2010
for the record i DID NOT start this thread or do i plan on ever coming to it again truthful knows his or her facts arnt completely true amber isnt married to her first cusin she is married to her 2nd cusin by marriage and she hasnt cheated on her husband with 5 men since jan. as far as i know its been 2 men since nov or dec but i have always said that wasnt any of my buisness and i would stay out of it i dont care what amber dose all i can do is not hang around her so people dont think #1 im a lesbo and # 2 im like her so halley really get a grip on reality cuz honey your slippin away!!
paul

Manchester, KY

#6 Sep 17, 2010
JACQUIERITCHIE wrote:
for the record i DID NOT start this thread or do i plan on ever coming to it again truthful knows his or her facts arnt completely true amber isnt married to her first cusin she is married to her 2nd cusin by marriage and she hasnt cheated on her husband with 5 men since jan. as far as i know its been 2 men since nov or dec but i have always said that wasnt any of my buisness and i would stay out of it i dont care what amber dose all i can do is not hang around her so people dont think #1 im a lesbo and # 2 im like her so halley really get a grip on reality cuz honey your slippin away!!
you know you will be back you fat, nasty excuse of a human being..you live for trouble and s*** stiring just like your mother and the rest of your bunch!!
Big Sis

Brodhead, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2010
Jacquie, so much of what you have said here is untrue and unfair. Amber has left you alone and isn't doing or saying anything that would cause you trouble or harm in anyway so I don't understand why you are saying those things. She isn't picking on you or saying mean or hurtful things to you or about you. As far as I know, she hasn't even tried to come and look at this thread, just for the simple fact that she does not want the drama to continue. I don't want it to go on either. So I'm just asking that it stop and you try to be at least a portion of as nice to her as she is trying to be to you. That's not too much to ask.
Jacquie Ritchie

Versailles, KY

#8 Sep 21, 2010
Big Sis wrote:
Jacquie, so much of what you have said here is untrue and unfair. Amber has left you alone and isn't doing or saying anything that would cause you trouble or harm in anyway so I don't understand why you are saying those things. She isn't picking on you or saying mean or hurtful things to you or about you. As far as I know, she hasn't even tried to come and look at this thread, just for the simple fact that she does not want the drama to continue. I don't want it to go on either. So I'm just asking that it stop and you try to be at least a portion of as nice to her as she is trying to be to you. That's not too much to ask.
I havent said one lie about her nor have i talked to her since may and she has still spread visious rumors about me all around hargett and i have still not contacted her u and your family kept contacting me until i blocked u all so quit acting all high and mighty i never wrote anything on here until i was acussed of it and when i did write i wrote the truth so tonya you and your little sis quit assuming i am doing wrong to you and move on cuz u have no part in my life anymore and oh quit contacting my sister she dont know u
Big Sis

Brodhead, KY

#9 Sep 21, 2010
Whatever you've got to tell yourself...
bff

Fargo, ND

#10 Sep 26, 2010
jacquie i just want you to know that i think you are the nastiest looking fat ass f*cking piece of shit i have ever seen in my life and i do not see why bruce wanted anything to do with you. he is so much better than you and all you did was help him go down hill. hope your f*cking proud of yourself. your f*cking stupid and need to grow up (: everything thats happened to him is your fault cuz you can't keep your fat mouth f*ckin shut and always have to try to start shit and look like a badass when you won't do sh*t
Seriously

Irvine, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2010
No one had posted on this thread in almost a week. What was the point of bumping it back to the top with stuff that was going to start more crap when it looked like it was over?
estill_racer

Pikeville, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2010
she aint real small but a pretty good lay
bff

Fargo, ND

#13 Sep 27, 2010
honestly because i don't like her and i want her to know exactly how i feel and when she reads it she'll know who i am so its ok.
niceguy

Irvine, KY

#14 Sep 27, 2010
who are you Jacquie Ritchie im from ivine never heard of ya how old are ya?
Tactless

United States

#15 Sep 27, 2010
Call each other! WE DON'T WANNA KNOW.
Seriously

Irvine, KY

#16 Sep 27, 2010
It doesn't matter who she is or her age. She's married. All of this is stupid. I agree, just flippin call each other and schedule a time and place to duke it out and keep it off here!
lmfao

Irvine, KY

#18 Oct 4, 2010
bff wrote:
jacquie i just want you to know that i think you are the nastiest looking fat ass f*cking piece of shit i have ever seen in my life and i do not see why bruce wanted anything to do with you. he is so much better than you and all you did was help him go down hill. hope your f*cking proud of yourself. your f*cking stupid and need to grow up (: everything thats happened to him is your fault cuz you can't keep your fat mouth f*ckin shut and always have to try to start shit and look like a badass when you won't do sh*t
LMFAO u r so effin funny! jacquie didnt run bruce down hill! if anyone did it would be amber! living right next to that pill hoe with her partying all the time bumming money from jacquie and bruce so she could get her fix. and let me put it this way that girl has alote of growing up to do! dont get mad at jacquie because your friend is a pill head wh@re and jacquie called her out on it telling the truth and it is the truth and the way she put it she was being REALLY nice because ambers done a million times worse then what she wrote beleive me i know!
ByTheWayBff

Jackson, KY

#19 Oct 4, 2010
bff wrote:
honestly because i don't like her and i want her to know exactly how i feel and when she reads it she'll know who i am so its ok.
jacquie my not know who u r but i do and i know how nasty you are! you big sumo wrestler lookin freak! y dont you go SHARE ambers dild* again! and y dont you go fake another pregnancy by the next poor man you drug and take advantage of! and oh yeah i wouldnt be so quick to defend amber she talks about you constantly btw i heard your last fake pregnany the father could have been between 4 diffrent guys and like tommy feilds was one of them ! isnt he special ed? well to be with you he'd have to be. and id like to see you say this crap to her face but no you wait until she writes she isnt going to come to this thread anymore and then you talk crap about her lol your bad! tiff go say it to her face im sure she'd LOVE to hear what you have to say! but you wont because u are a puss! can you even throw a punch with all that flubber on your arms?:/ lol
craziness

Jackson, KY

#20 Oct 4, 2010
this is crazy!!! everyone is acting like they dont know how amber is... she told my fiancee that she likes to cheat on her husband because the bedrooms boring unless hes mad!but how could could someone thats special ed be good anyway?
poorbigsister

Jackson, KY

#21 Oct 5, 2010
i heard amber was caught by her husband having a 3 sum with tiffany and jennifer so i beleive e shares "toys" with that thing and also i read on hear last night something about family being blind to the rest of there fammilys faults. that is so true in ths case because from what big sis posted above she is in major denile about ambers huge need to cheat, lie , and start trouble with everyone around her i went to school with amber and it sems like the only thng she ever talked about was other people big sis you really need to have a long talk with your sister because from what i can see not one person has lied about her and she has made u look stupid for not knowing what EVERYONE else can see
funnyaintit

Irvine, KY

#22 Oct 5, 2010
bff wrote:
honestly because i don't like her and i want her to know exactly how i feel and when she reads it she'll know who i am so its ok.
if you dont like her and YOU want her to know YOU dont like her the first thing any smart person would do is WRITE THEIR NAME. but you dont want jacquie to know who you really are so you dont get your fat butt kicked...right.
yeven comehere

Jackson, KY

#23 Oct 6, 2010
iv known her for years she is a very bad person! and nasty too. she needs to lay the crack pipe down and pick up her baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Wendy 171,928
Wendy winkler 35 min True pos 6
Guys, do you wear underwear? (Jul '10) 2 hr Bentover 6
Wt 3 hr Right 6
Rich City Radio 4 hr Kayla 1
Dope heads 5 hr I want answers 1
Girls with ugly down stairs 15 hr NoFcksGiven 10

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages