daddy

Plainfield, IN

#1 Feb 4, 2013
opinions are like ass holes every one has one. the question is which opinions are right and which ones are put there just to cause trouble and start problems. my opinions arent allowed right now because of court issues. but the opinions of others in irvine are welcome. i would like to hear what opinions people have of irvine and the drug problems down there, also the crooked police department you have.
Really

Irvine, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2013
There are drug problems in all cities. Our police department does the best they can, and Estill Co. is a good place to live. Choose the people you get comfortable with very wisely, and there will be less drama. Hope you get help with your anger issues.
heck

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2013
too many cops & not enough drugs
daddy

Plainfield, IN

#4 Feb 4, 2013
my opinion aint about anger its out of knowledge of the drug problems that my daughter will have to grow up in. there is lots of opertunity up here. and as for your law enforcement they dont try anything but to keep the peace thats the biggest problem down there they dont want to make there buddies mad at them and i am choosing who i hang with wisely.
goodness

Sheridan, AR

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Danny you know as well as I do your as& snorts pills too. Give it a rest.
Coach

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2013
daddy wrote:
opinions are like ass holes every one has one. the question is which opinions are right and which ones are put there just to cause trouble and start problems. my opinions arent allowed right now because of court issues. but the opinions of others in irvine are welcome. i would like to hear what opinions people have of irvine and the drug problems down there, also the crooked police department you have.
Everyone's got one and they all stink too!! Where'd u go to school? I wanna make sure my kids don't go there, looking at ur grammar of ur other posts! Enuf of that, if there sum sort of legality stopping u from contacting the lady u stalk on here, I'd advise u to quit and I'm sure ur lawyer would to. Give up on the lady buddy and focus ur energy in healing urself for ur kid. If u heal and get ur life rite u will b the best DADDY for ur kid, if u don't ur gonna get in trouble. If this lady was smart shed b copying this stuff and ull never see ur kid!! Heal urself, leave the baby momma alone and b there for ur kid, u gotta have patience dude. Put ur kid in God's hands and he'll see u through this!
daddy

Plainfield, IN

#8 Feb 5, 2013
hate to tell you ive been clean three months going on four and i left irvine to do it because there aint nothing down there even jobs worth having are no were to be found. so as for you goodness i hope you get a chance to get yourself clean before you end up another statistic.
daddy

Plainfield, IN

#9 Feb 5, 2013
and the topix i have talked about have nothing to do with my childs mom the drugs and problems down there dont sound like im stalking anyone just worried about my child.
Really

Irvine, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
daddy wrote:
hate to tell you ive been clean three months going on four and i left irvine to do it because there aint nothing down there even jobs worth having are no were to be found. so as for you goodness i hope you get a chance to get yourself clean before you end up another statistic.
I thought so, pull yourself up and stop it already, Irvine is not to blame for your drug use, blame yourself. Hope you get better soon.
daddy

Plainfield, IN

#11 Feb 5, 2013
i was saying i was clean as in i stopped taking the medication prescribed to me by the doctors there and am living life without those medicines as for you keep putting them up your nose so i can hear about you pushing up dais
Bla bla

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2013
daddy wrote:
three months is hardly enough time to get your life together. My best advice to you is to stop stalking your daughter and her mother. Stop airing your dirty laindry here because it's stinking and last but not least, work on getting past the year mark of sobriety. Work on yourself first so, thay you can be not just a good dad but, a great daddy to your daughter. Move past the mother because I can already tell that's a dead end. So, let me you break this down for you in words that you can understand..Real daddies don't abuse drugs, real daddies work for living to provide a better life for their children and real daddies put their children before hoes.
daddy

Plainfield, IN

#13 Feb 5, 2013
its not sobriety, i stopped taking all the medicine the doctors prescribed me so i dont need to clean up my act, maybe you do. as for my daughter its not stalking i luv my daughter, and her mother can become what ever she wants i wont discuss her because its not my place to judge her. as for you , you sound like a real penis that belongs in a penial institution because im sure your doing things that would put you there if you were caught.and the medicine i was talking about is what my doctors had me on not what your buying off the street.
Coach

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 5, 2013
daddy wrote:
its not sobriety, i stopped taking all the medicine the doctors prescribed me so i dont need to clean up my act, maybe you do. as for my daughter its not stalking i luv my daughter, and her mother can become what ever she wants i wont discuss her because its not my place to judge her. as for you , you sound like a real penis that belongs in a penial institution because im sure your doing things that would put you there if you were caught.and the medicine i was talking about is what my doctors had me on not what your buying off the street.
So ur not willing to accept our advice?
daddy

Plainfield, IN

#15 Feb 5, 2013
advice to what im not even taking prescribed medicine. what about you. and as for stalking i havent asked about any female including my ex and my little girl is not a topix other than i luv her and miss her. as for any thing else im aloud freedom of speech the same as you and can talk about topix without meaning my ex. estill county has nothing to; offer anyone so you can deny that all you want i lived there twice and it almost ruined me the first time and it did the second. but its been good hearing from you.
daddy

Plainfield, IN

#16 Feb 5, 2013
and why do you all keep insinuating that im putting my ex down. im not she knows theres nothing in irvine. she wanted to move to texas not six months ago to get away from there and as for coping these threads down i havent passed any messages to her and i have not tried to get ahold of her. so wheres the wrong in being on here. when i said get my life straight it ment quiting everything i was doing going to work and making things right for my child. which i might add at least i claim unlike most men in irvine.
daddy

Plainfield, IN

#17 Feb 5, 2013
and i am accepting your advice i dont want to harm or cause any grief to my ex. all im concered about is my baby girl and who she is around
pearls

United States

#18 Feb 5, 2013
I don't think it's too far of a stretch to say that daddy is an idiot. Some people will just never "get it" and it's obvious to me and others that he is one of them. Daddy, you've already got in your deluded head of what is right and what is wrong and it doesn't matter what anyone has to say by way of advice because you will never take it. You think it's just you against the world. That's what drugs and hard living does to the brain.
daddy

Plainfield, IN

#19 Feb 6, 2013
i was prescribed them because i was injured in the military something you probably dont understand because you probably dont have no loyalty to our country. and im not aginst advice i appreciate advice and someone to bs with. im not saying anything bad about you but that was correct all there is in irvine is hard living, theres no jobs without traveling therefore people do things they normally wouldnt to survive. thats why i went to were there is work. there are some real good people in irvine that would give you the shirt off there back. and i see people putting them down on here to. who are any of us to judge another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min CCzar 166,375
Anyone know Kim Walling? 55 min Jon 10
Amber Ballard (Richardson) had her baby taken?? 2 hr Stacy 9
To the Democrats of Estill County 11 hr Abe Lincoln Fan 19
Jason and Angie Warner 18 hr People 4
Sarah Beth Terry 20 hr Irvine proud 15
Defeat Judge Wally in 2018 23 hr Just a thought 27

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages