Tina & Terry Estes at 1905 Stacy Lane...

Tina & Terry Estes at 1905 Stacy Lane Road Irvine, Ky 40336

Posted in the Irvine Forum

mad wife

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Apr 9, 2010
Did anyone know that Tina Estes was having an affair on her husband Terry Estes? I know because she was having one with my husband! I think that Terry needs to know this ASAP!!! He sure didn't know about it and it was supposed to be with someone he knows. Not sure about that. She probably done like my husband and got online to these dating sites. They were texting and talking on the phone all of the time! She is a ho!!!!
omg

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2010
oh my god, mad wife you have got to be kidding, have you seen tina? she is very very sick with cancer. i just think you are someone just trying to stir up trouble... tina could care less about a man
larry riddell

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2010
use me to get even,payback is a mother
mad wife

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#4 Apr 10, 2010
So I am not starting up trouble! I have cancer myself and my husband screwed around with her and her husband doesn't even know about it. I read the texts that she sent him stating I will call you later he is awake right now that he's sitting beside me. I have no idea who the hell she even is!!! I don't live anywhere near irvine!!!! I went through his phone bill and saw where they were texting each other. I'm not a freakin dumb ass!!! She obviously doesn't give a shit about her husband and shouldn't be messing with other peoples husbands!!! Just because she has doesnt mean she will not cheat on her husband!!!
bobby riddell

United States

#5 Apr 11, 2010
thats good irvine folks for you,cheaters pillheads,theifs, fire starters, welfare,you people need to be fead poision.and stop breeding,no more irvinenights
mad wife

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2010
you make no sense! I don't socialize with anyone in irvine because everything you said is what they are!!! I don't even go there dumbass!!!
bobby riddell

United States

#7 Apr 11, 2010
dont get mad, im serious,get even,paybacks are a bitc
wooow

Irvine, KY

#8 Apr 12, 2010
ok. peoples. like terry and her arent even together. and are gettin a divorce. why are you starting up more drama on something thats ended. he probly all ready knows. which might be one of the many reasons they arent currently together.
bobby riddell

United States

#9 Apr 12, 2010
wooow,youre a smart one,,not
ashleynicckfucki nwilson

Irvine, KY

#10 Apr 13, 2010
mad wife wrote:
you make no sense! I don't socialize with anyone in irvine because everything you said is what they are!!! I don't even go there dumbass!!!
not true i live in irvine and i dont do drugs and i dont sell i have my own money so dont say everyone is on drugs cause not true thank u
bobtown

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2010
i bet you deal pills
your neighbor

Irvine, KY

#12 Apr 16, 2010
bobtown wrote:
i bet you deal pills
is this jim bob harrison
bcauseican

Norman, AR

#13 Apr 16, 2010
yes i think it is
bcauseican

Norman, AR

#14 Apr 16, 2010
yes it is
bobtown

United States

#15 Apr 16, 2010
not,the king
mr greenthumb

Irvine, KY

#16 Apr 18, 2010
i think it is u little coward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liquidators 1 hr I know 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr another viewer 148,147
Rachel Richardson (Mar '13) 16 hr Just Rachel is lucky 7
nice single women in irvine 17 hr Wondering 7
Fake 30's going around Irvine 18 hr Pedro 2
help ?? 19 hr Richard 5
billy gross 21 hr wayne 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages