have any of you went to school with s...
Angel

Irvine, KY

#345 Jan 14, 2012
R.I.P.Garrett Crank. I love you.
Angel

Irvine, KY

#346 Jan 14, 2012
Oh yes and Daniel Rose too. A Rose in heaven now!

Since: Dec 11

Manchester, KY

#347 Jan 14, 2012
will wise and thomas lambert thomas was only 12 but he was a great kid and he had to die of cancer last year it sucks tht i cant see him til i get to heaven bc ik thts where he went and will was a great young adult too
i seen it

United States

#348 Sep 19, 2012
Some guy from Irvine wrote:
I think plowman would still be alive if the teachers would not have let him leave to change a wet shirt. i was in motts class when i heard what happend
Plowman was going to change and come back to auto mechanes class. I was on the bus to class when we drove by we seen the truck. The school officials had no clue untiled the bus driver and the teacher called and informed them. I will never be able to get that image out of my head.
my bestfriend

Somerset, KY

#349 Sep 19, 2012
So Sad wrote:
Lets not forget CJ Moore. In the short 5 years he was on this earth, he touched so many lives. I still think about him all most everyday. I love and miss you.
He was the best friend a girl could ever have. i named my little girl after him CJ. I love you and miss you so much..
never forget

Ivel, KY

#350 Sep 19, 2012
Chris Class will be remembered may his soul find rest R.I.P my friend
class of 86

Irvine, KY

#351 Sep 20, 2012
R.I.P. Joe morrison. he's been gone from irvine for a long time. we lost him a year or two ago.
bronx

United States

#352 Sep 20, 2012
what happened to seth small?
Remember Him

United States

#353 Sep 23, 2012
Rucker: He was taken from us way too soon. I don't think there will eve be a spirit as free as his, Wish he was still here so we could fly in the rainbows..lol. Miss Ya Man

“I AM OPINIONATED”

Since: Feb 09

Sittin on the Dock of the Bay

#354 Sep 23, 2012
Remember Him wrote:
Rucker: He was taken from us way too soon. I don't think there will eve be a spirit as free as his, Wish he was still here so we could fly in the rainbows..lol. Miss Ya Man
The look in his eyes as he sat at the park bench in Ravenna and watched his girls play was a lesson in how a father loves his children.
If anyone was ever on a journey searching for the true direction to follow it was him after a long work week then relaxing watching over his kids.
owl

Dayton, OH

#355 Oct 15, 2012
Does anyone know his girlfriends name here in Ohio?
Not sure

London, KY

#356 Oct 15, 2012
But I think they found him od'd..sad, I didn't know him, but I know someone who really loved him a lot, and I know she misses him..
Not sure

London, KY

#357 Oct 15, 2012
That was about Seth.. sorry..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#358 Oct 15, 2012

Location hidden

#359 Oct 15, 2012
-SiDeWiNder- wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember Flea very well, he was almost family if you understand. His family don't really know but would love to find out. LOL that one was into everything but still managed to make more friends from almost all age groups.
RIP my friend, we used to treasure hunt over where Bailey Kelley's old parts cars were stored and you could find valuable items just by scratching under the surface.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1921dmoh.html

Location hidden

#360 Oct 16, 2012
knows the family wrote:
<quoted text> Now I'm confussed about this ??? Did he dissapear in OHIO or Kentucky ? I always heard he mixed up with some bad people in Ohio involving drugs ! Flea Barnett is who your talking about , right ? The rumor I always heard was that he was in the bottom of a flooded gravel pit ? There probably thousands of flooded pits that are miles deep in the Dayton,Middltown, Cincinnati area !
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1921dmoh.html
Diane Redfearn

Clinton, MA

#361 May 25, 2014
A Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked with Tressa. Miss her dearly. The anniversary of her death just passed a few days ago. She was a dear friend.
I went to college with Tressa. She was my best friend. I loved her dearly. I think of her every day. The world lost one of its very best the day we lost her. Always in my thoughts, Tressa. RIP
colorful

Lexington, KY

#362 May 25, 2015
Is it safe to live in this county? Do we have too many accidental deaths for such a small community?
omg

Lexington, KY

#363 May 26, 2015
meme wrote:
Frenchie----Jeff brashear----Melissa Durham----Stacy Johnson I miss them all.
what happened to frenchie
dooblay

Lexington, KY

#365 May 27, 2015
young not long!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCR 163,710
Vote Toby Herald (Nov '14) 4 hr Maggie 10
State Representative Toby Herald is not working... (Oct '14) 4 hr Trumpman 6
An Estill Countians to represent the 91st in 2016 (Dec '14) 4 hr Trumpman 7
Can't someone else run against cluster Howard D... (Dec '15) 5 hr Coalman 9
Where will the proposed Estill County vocationa... 7 hr question 2
Old farts in the courthouse need to go in 2018 8 hr kikie 7

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance