Does anyone know Brandy Hardy Sparks ...

Does anyone know Brandy Hardy Sparks and Joshua Sparks?

Posted in the Irvine Forum

Someone

London, KY

#1 Oct 15, 2009
What do you think about them?
yoyo

London, KY

#3 Oct 15, 2009
i heard that he married brandy hardy...that is crazy!!!
Brandy

London, KY

#4 Oct 16, 2009
Yeah we got married 9/10/09 at 1:30. And I love him with all of my heart!!
sunshine

Macon, GA

#5 Oct 16, 2009
is this the brandy hardy that worked at the food court years ago???? i cant believe you got married and i didnt hear about it til just now, i always figured you and justin would get back together...
Brandy

Macon, GA

#6 Oct 18, 2009
Yeah this is the Brandy that worked at food court. No I left Justin for good we just wasn't going to ever work out we didn't get along. So I moved on and I got married to someone that really cares and loves me and my kids. What is your name sunshine??
sunshine

Macon, GA

#7 Oct 18, 2009
i aint puttin my name on here but we were friends the hole time you worked there, and i seen you at savealot a while back and i commented on what you had on your neck*** so just think about it and you will remember just dont put my name on here.....
Brandy

London, KY

#8 Oct 19, 2009
Look me me up on myspace and add me on your friends b/c I can't remember to good.
Brandy

London, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2009
look me up on myspace and add me to your friends b/c I can't remember.
fatjoe

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2009
hey josh run fast as u can away from her you'll see what i'm talking about, hay dude i slept with her when you were in jail you know who this is she smells preety bad .more power to u man if u can sleep with that and u can get passed the smell you;re doing something. ask you;re wife about roger f, when u were in jail
Leona aka Pinky

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Nov 7, 2009
You people really need to back the F*CK UP!!! Roger was gone the whole time that Josh was in Jail. He was here for one night and he was at my apt. I know Roger and he would never do that! So stop trying to start Sh!t. You don't even need to bring his name into this!!!
HONEST

Goose Creek, SC

#13 Nov 7, 2009
fatjoe wrote:
hey josh run fast as u can away from her you'll see what i'm talking about, hay dude i slept with her when you were in jail you know who this is she smells preety bad .more power to u man if u can sleep with that and u can get passed the smell you;re doing something. ask you;re wife about roger f, when u were in jail
one ?.... hoe did you get past the smell....lmao.... Sounds like to me, you were hard up....
HONEST

Goose Creek, SC

#14 Nov 7, 2009
Leona aka Pinky wrote:
You people really need to back the F*CK UP!!! Roger was gone the whole time that Josh was in Jail. He was here for one night and he was at my apt. I know Roger and he would never do that! So stop trying to start Sh!t. You don't even need to bring his name into this!!!
{HOW} did you????
Brandy

Jackson, KY

#15 Dec 1, 2009
Honest if you are going to put shit on here why don't u put your real name on here? I don't smell at all and I have never cheated on Josh I love him. But no one has to worry about that anymore b/c of a bunch of lies that Honest put on here me and Josh are no longer together anymore he went back to lisa or to his mothers but oh well that is ok I will wish them the best of luck. Josh if u read this give me a call or come see me b/c u have some papers that you are going to have to sign if were not going to be together. oh yeah Lisa how long do you think he will stay with u this time until he finds someone else and leaves u again. I don't know that he has went back to her that is just what I have heard.
lisa

United States

#17 Dec 16, 2009
he's back with me if u have papers for him send them to him and he'll be glad to sign them.he wants to know if you'll give his things back? like his clothes', surround sound, and his window tent. u can have everything in the trailer he dont want it.he'll find somebody to come get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min usa 153,764
Stop moving to Madison County ,folks 57 min Convict 18
J johnson bogan 3 hr Nosy SOB 11
How do I tell my wife? 8 hr Pam 33
Krista newton 9 hr Rock 1
Ryan Estes?? 14 hr YoudKnowThen 2
Tired of lying wife 15 hr Worthless 4

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance