Any Juggalos in EC
Timmy

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2009
Im tryen to get a group started hit me back!!
gooden

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2009
Anybody in to ICP and being a juggalo is a high priority loser
Timmy

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2009
gooden wrote:
Anybody in to ICP and being a juggalo is a high priority loser
well then your a sick sadistic fu** thats got his/her head stuck two far up his/her mamas a** too see the lighter side of juggalos!! Your just a fu**en hater!! Go back to your happy place and leave us the FU** alone!!!!!!!!!!

“Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 15, 2012
even if there was a real "Juggalo" In estill county the others Would never know and what ones that are there wouldnt know Faygo from some sam's choice generic cola.
Those people

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2012
EASILY the most obnoxious and annoying fanbase in the world. I'd rather stick a fork up my ass than to ever even consider being a part of it.

Dear Juggalos,

We're all laughing at you and rolling our eyes.

Sincerely,

The rest of the world.
juggalo warrior
#6 Sep 15, 2012
wat up woop woop mmfwcl hit a true juggalo back n f*ck all u haterz
hmmmm

Irvine, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2012
eye seeu pusdicko.....
One of the few

Irvine, KY

#9 Sep 25, 2013
People like this are exactly why everyone thinks so poorly of those of us who like the music/people (movies, memorabilia, clothing, and whatever else) for one reason or another. Because of all the idiotic language used and all the talk of, "haters" and those who act just plain stupid. Ugh. I do like listening to the bands associated with Strange Music and Psychopathic Records, but I also use proper grammar and don't flip out every single time someone isn't fond of what I like. I'm almost ashamed to listen to them and tell people because of how others act.(I apologize for the actions of all the losers who are associating themselves with this and claiming to be juggalos or juggalettes. 99.9% of them are ridiculous.) I agree that the majority is HIGHLY annoying and obnoxious. There are, however VERY few of us who do not act like that. Unfortunately, we're so rare, you probably won't meet any of us. I wouldn't dare even speak to that..Timmy...person. Mostly because I'm pretty sure I know who he is and he annoyed me almost to death. Even as someone who enjoys the groups, I strongly dislike most of the kids/adults that are, "Down with the clown".
zak clark

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 16, 2014
whoop whoop need some homies to hang with
twisted demon

Winchester, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2015
Whoop whoop mcl
What the heck

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2015
Would somebody tell me what the heck a juggalo is? Sounds like a bunch of stupid hillbillies made up a new word for bunch of stupid hillbillies.
Hillbilly proud

Irvine, KY

#13 Feb 2, 2015
What the heck wrote:
Would somebody tell me what the heck a juggalo is? Sounds like a bunch of stupid hillbillies made up a new word for bunch of stupid hillbillies.
I don't know what a juggalo is either but I do know what a hillbilly is and you my friend don't have what it takes to be one! As far as that goes your not good enough to be considered a hillbilly!
I see your lil comments all the time about stupid hillbillys and to be honest it's a bit lame that you get on here and argue with and degrade hillbillys knowing damn well that you have hillbilly roots or you wouldn't even be on this topix thingy mabobby and just wish that you could be all high falutin but you yourself are a stupid hillbilly that tries to make yourself look all proper and have no clue how to. Therefore making the rest of the world think all hillbillys are stupid like you! Well guess what hillbillys helped to make this great nation what it was, and idiots like you who forgot where they came from and what life is really about is what has got the country in the mess it's in now by letting these goat humpers come over here and take the country over. So to sum this all up I'm hillbilly and proud so go join them in goat humping while us hillbillys stick around in these here mountains and hollers.
ok yeah right

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2015
Hillbilly proud wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what a juggalo is either but I do know what a hillbilly is and you my friend don't have what it takes to be one! As far as that goes your not good enough to be considered a hillbilly!
I see your lil comments all the time about stupid hillbillys and to be honest it's a bit lame that you get on here and argue with and degrade hillbillys knowing damn well that you have hillbilly roots or you wouldn't even be on this topix thingy mabobby and just wish that you could be all high falutin but you yourself are a stupid hillbilly that tries to make yourself look all proper and have no clue how to. Therefore making the rest of the world think all hillbillys are stupid like you! Well guess what hillbillys helped to make this great nation what it was, and idiots like you who forgot where they came from and what life is really about is what has got the country in the mess it's in now by letting these goat humpers come over here and take the country over. So to sum this all up I'm hillbilly and proud so go join them in goat humping while us hillbillys stick around in these here mountains and hollers.
I haven't argued with anybody, but you called yourself a hillbilly then wrote a book about it, you're an expert. No I don't have what it takes to be a hillbilly but I know what it takes not to. Obviously it doesn't take much to be a fine hillbilly like you. I think the word "hillbilly" is stupid . It"s people like you that stereotype everybody. I'm not high falutin as you say and I'm certainly not responsible for the country OR letting everybody come in on us. So maybe you're not as smart a hillbilly as you thought. You call be an idiot? I can barely decipher what you're trying to say. I guess that's why you call yourself a hillbilly, it don't take much but everybody has to be somethin'. SAY........
Proud hillbilly

Irvine, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2015
ok yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't argued with anybody, but you called yourself a hillbilly then wrote a book about it, you're an expert. No I don't have what it takes to be a hillbilly but I know what it takes not to. Obviously it doesn't take much to be a fine hillbilly like you. I think the word "hillbilly" is stupid . It"s people like you that stereotype everybody. I'm not high falutin as you say and I'm certainly not responsible for the country OR letting everybody come in on us. So maybe you're not as smart a hillbilly as you thought. You call be an idiot? I can barely decipher what you're trying to say. I guess that's why you call yourself a hillbilly, it don't take much but everybody has to be somethin'. SAY........
Yes I do consider myself a hillbilly and am damn proud of it! And yes my friend you do have what it takes to be a hillbilly by definition! Which is someone who lives in the south and most commonly the Appalachian mountains. We do have our traditions and ways of living that most people don't understand but that does not mean that hillbillys are stupid by any means. It just simply means that the rest of the idiots out there ain't smart enough to figure out our ways of living. I myself have lived in large cities in Indiana and Ohio and those we're the most miserable times of my life and couldn't wait to get back to my hillbilly ways and life. Oh and just to clear it up I never said it was you that was responsible for the country I said it was idiots like you!
o yeah right

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 3, 2015
Proud hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do consider myself a hillbilly and am damn proud of it! And yes my friend you do have what it takes to be a hillbilly by definition! Which is someone who lives in the south and most commonly the Appalachian mountains. We do have our traditions and ways of living that most people don't understand but that does not mean that hillbillys are stupid by any means. It just simply means that the rest of the idiots out there ain't smart enough to figure out our ways of living. I myself have lived in large cities in Indiana and Ohio and those we're the most miserable times of my life and couldn't wait to get back to my hillbilly ways and life. Oh and just to clear it up I never said it was you that was responsible for the country I said it was idiots like you!
You have no idea where I live or who I am & no I do not have hillbilly roots as you say. All you do is look for a reason to rant & rave & attack somebody that you know nothing about. Why are you such an angry vicious person? Are things that bad? No need to reply again I've read the same thing twice already...... I got it the first time around & you are still incoherent. SAY...
Proud hillbilly

United States

#17 Feb 3, 2015
o yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea where I live or who I am & no I do not have hillbilly roots as you say. All you do is look for a reason to rant & rave & attack somebody that you know nothing about. Why are you such an angry vicious person? Are things that bad? No need to reply again I've read the same thing twice already...... I got it the first time around & you are still incoherent. SAY...
Apparently you do have hillbilly roots or you wouldn't be on irvine topix. By the way which is a hillbilly town. How do you think I'm so mean and vicious I'm not the one who calls people stupid hillbilly that is mean and is considered bullying and name calling. Even a hillbilly is smart enough to figure that out. So I've spoke my peace about it. Have fun name calling and someday you'll find out that hillbillies are some of the most caring kind hearted people you will ever meet until you piss one off!
yeah i know

Lexington, KY

#18 Feb 4, 2015
Proud hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you do have hillbilly roots or you wouldn't be on irvine topix. By the way which is a hillbilly town. How do you think I'm so mean and vicious I'm not the one who calls people stupid hillbilly that is mean and is considered bullying and name calling. Even a hillbilly is smart enough to figure that out. So I've spoke my peace about it. Have fun name calling and someday you'll find out that hillbillies are some of the most caring kind hearted people you will ever meet until you piss one off!
Look who's talking. How many times have you called everybody stupid idiots. You're a bully, you're NOT a kind hearted person, you have proved exactly what kind of person you are. By the way it's none of your business what I do because you have no idea. But there's one thing for sure, you covinced me you ARE a stupid hillbilly and proud of it. Run along now and do whatevere it is you do. I'm done.
Proud hillbilly

Irvine, KY

#19 Feb 5, 2015
yeah i know wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking. How many times have you called everybody stupid idiots. You're a bully, you're NOT a kind hearted person, you have proved exactly what kind of person you are. By the way it's none of your business what I do because you have no idea. But there's one thing for sure, you covinced me you ARE a stupid hillbilly and proud of it. Run along now and do whatevere it is you do. I'm done.
How does me calling you a stupid idiot make me the bully? You started the bullying by your foolish comment of stupid hillbilly. Hillbillies are kind people until provoked by city rats like yourself! You have no argument there my friend you started the name calling and bullying. Oh and this stupid hillbilly caught your misspelling of "whatevere" hillbillies can read and spell. And everyone is entitled to mistakes.
Redneck

Martin, KY

#20 Feb 7, 2015
Proud hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
How does me calling you a stupid idiot make me the bully? You started the bullying by your foolish comment of stupid hillbilly. Hillbillies are kind people until provoked by city rats like yourself! You have no argument there my friend you started the name calling and bullying. Oh and this stupid hillbilly caught your misspelling of "whatevere" hillbillies can read and spell. And everyone is entitled to mistakes.
It's good to see a Hillbillie with class. Not a profane word in that post. Most are trashy low life people that can't talk or post without cursing.

Nice to see class instead of trash!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Secular American 169,022
Jody Hoover 6 hr A friend 3
Historical marker 7 hr Racist 4
New tire store 18 hr Patty 1
south irvine cemetery location 21 hr Yeppers 2
Anyone know Kim Walling? (Mar '17) Sat XXX 13
new restaurant Fri TTM 10

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages