Chad Chrisman
Very Curious

United States

#1 May 1, 2009
So what does everyone think about Chad Chrisman? I haven't heard a peep out of him in years!
Curious

Richmond, KY

#2 May 1, 2009
I went to high school with him, and I see him from time to time. He's a very nice person:).
citizen

United States

#3 May 1, 2009
Hes a manager at mcdonalds
Citizen2

Dorchester, SC

#4 May 5, 2009
I see him from time to time and he is one of the nicest guys I ever met. :)
guesswho

Saint Simons Island, GA

#5 May 6, 2009
hes a manager at mcd's. i see him quit often. he is a very cool person and awsome to be around.
Wondering

United States

#6 May 7, 2009
Is Blake Russell gay everybody keeps telling me that but I really don't know everyone called him that in school but we did that to piss him off
Samantha

United States

#7 May 9, 2009
Hes my manager =]

and.."He makes out with donkeys"

=] Chad, you're the coolest.
guess_who

Saint Simons Island, GA

#8 May 17, 2009
Chad kicks puppies and he's mean to midgets! JK
dont

Mountain View, CA

#9 May 17, 2009
I don't blame him for kicking midgets they flip me the f*ck out!! But I do love me some Chad!!(I heart you Chad)
who

United States

#10 Jun 16, 2009
Chad is a perv but we love him anyway from your BF
Amanda

Gravel Switch, KY

#11 Jun 16, 2009
I Love Working with Chad.........He is a really great guy.......You know even tho I was suppose to talked about you.......that still P*ss's me off. I Love you Chad.
well

United States

#12 Jun 17, 2009
I think that chad is great and from what I have heard gets treated like crap
friend

Lexington, KY

#13 Jun 19, 2009
chad is one of the greatest guys i have ever met and also one of the nicest... you wont find a better guy.
Chads friend

United States

#14 Jun 19, 2009
friend you are 100% right. He is an amazing person and friend and loves his too children very much. There arn't a lot of guys like him left out there. True gentlemen..lol. I am very proud to say he is one of the best friends I have.
Kisses

Savannah, GA

#15 Aug 1, 2009
Chad is one of those rare people that you meet in life that will never let you have a frown on your face. if he can't make you smile then no one can. I wish him nothing but the best of luck cuz he deserves it more than anyone. Love u Chad!!!!!
someone

Georgetown, KY

#16 Jan 9, 2010
He is a great guy! I've never mey another man like him. He's a great guy and goes out of his way to make other's smile. I wish I could be around him more.
someone

Georgetown, KY

#17 Jan 9, 2010
lol....met, not mey
Lover

Savannah, GA

#18 Jan 12, 2010
Chad is an amazing person who I love alot he knows who this is because we used to talk about how much he means to me so yeah he is the best person ever love you chad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr So true 148,177
White cat 4 hr Carl 2
joany bishop 5 hr Robert moland 1
Liquidators 5 hr Yogi 17
bust 13 hr Tools 10
Marcum and Wallace Hospital is the WORST HOSPIT... (Jul '10) 15 hr gary freeman 53
Abandoned service station across from the jail 15 hr gary freeman 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages