Strawberry

Macon, GA

#1 Jul 17, 2009
We miss you a lot and you still got someone that looks up to you even now you are gone she still talks about you every night . I just wish you could be hear with us .
mom

London, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2009
Thank you for remembering Chris, there is not a day that goes by that I don't miss him.
April

Zoe, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2009
He was and still is very loved, and I miss him so much. He was one of a kind. He will never be forgotten. I Miss you Chris.
Mandy

Mullins, SC

#4 Aug 11, 2009
He is in my thoughts every single day! It takes a very special person to touch your heart like he did. He will always be in my heart even though we have to move on without him.
armchairhero

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 13, 2009
I went to school with him starting in kindergarten. He was a good guy.
J martin

Macon, GA

#6 Sep 25, 2009
I was freinds with frenchy He was a real good guy I miss him greatly Him and Dewayne neal Both of them was real good freinds They were one of the few that always had your back no matter what.
Leona aka Pinky

United States

#7 Sep 26, 2009
Not a day goes by that I don't think of Frenchie. He was my best friend. He was always there for me and my kids, more then their own fathers were. I loved him with all my heart and I wished there was things I could have said before but I didn't get the chance to. My daily visits have became weekly but I will never forget this man. He will always hold a place in my heart. R.I.P. Frenchie!!
summer

Goose Creek, SC

#8 Jan 28, 2010
john i love you and always will for ppl taht didnt know him he was truly sent from heaven no matter who you were he would listen to your problems and help you out me and john dated for 2 and 1/2 years taught me to drive a stick lol and took me to the beach for the first time i was young and dumb thought i wanted to explore life somemore john i love you and i always say there will never be another man to come into my life that i will love me than you
Mike

Goose Creek, SC

#9 Jan 29, 2010
We will alway's remember Frenchie. He was one you could trust with anything. He was a honest hard working young person that enjoyed everyday he was here.When you would see him somehow it would put a smile on your face. Wish more kid's in irvine were like that. Even most adults. He was and somehow still is a rollmodel
meia

Goose Creek, SC

#10 Jan 29, 2010
he certanly was a very good person. my son & he run around togeather when they were in school togeather. he has came to my house & eat many meals with us. if more of the boys would do as he done,the would be very fine fellows. we all loved Frenchie.!!!!!!!!!
Mee

Goose Creek, SC

#11 Jan 29, 2010
I will never forget how he could just walk up pat your back and bam! Unsnapped my bra with one hand! LOL! Oh my god he did that to me so many times! In front of God and everybody too funny ! I remember he would jus smirk and say what? And everyone was wondering what happened! RIP John we sure had some good times together your big hugs were nice too.
April

United States

#12 Jan 30, 2010
He was the best guy ever. I miss you Chris.
furnace hillbilly

Richmond, KY

#13 Mar 4, 2010
mom wrote:
Thank you for remembering Chris, there is not a day that goes by that I don't miss him.
I miss him alot myself.I think about us fixiing up and painting that little purple truck in school and then the talon...Hell, we was always together.From 7th grade til he was taken from us.I miss you buddy,JASON.....
April

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2010
furnace hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>I miss him alot myself.I think about us fixiing up and painting that little purple truck in school and then the talon...Hell, we was always together.From 7th grade til he was taken from us.I miss you buddy,JASON.....
I liked that truck. He called it the Barney Mobile. We done a lot of running around in that truck. Thanks for all the memories Big brother. I miss you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr know 152,025
True Haunted House in Estill (Feb '10) 2 hr Wrong 62
Preacher refusing to shake hands? 3 hr Ford Tough 4
Missing the Cedar Village restaurant 10 hr May 2
Afraid to drive through Eastern KY after dark (Feb '10) 18 hr Charlie 83
brian e young Mon Some one who knos 4
estill county drug problem Sun Travis Tipton 8

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance