If wishes were horses

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

It's still there. They thinned it out, and cleaned it up. They now call it Mountain Crest.
dontchawishyakne w

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Mountain Crest is a JOKE!!! everyone up there is nothing but druggies... It's worse than Pea Ridge!! And Debra is the biggest bitch I know! She tries to be everyone's Mommy... Seriously unless you want neighbors from hell and a site manager that thinks she has to know every time you take a shit, then I wouldn't advise anyone to move up there.
hmmmm

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

Mountian Cest...its a nice place to live...my dad lives there and hes not a drugie!This whle county is full of drugs and everyone that lives here knows it, I just dont think its fair to pin point the drugs to Mountian Crest...Theres nothing wrong with pea ridge either...There is good and bad peole in every place that you decide to live but if you dont know the true facts about it then you should keep your mouth closed

“Hello”

Since: May 09

Lancaster

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

I use to live there about 4 years ago & it was a great place to live, sometimes I miss it. I havent been over there since I moved tho so it could be different now on the hill.
Leona aka Pinky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

i lived up there also. i loved it. besides having nosey neighbors it was the best place that i lived. i always loved debra and thought alot about her. she will always help you in anyways that she can. if shes Up peoples ass its prob just because they are not following the rules or doing something that they are not suppost to be doing.besides ken white lives there so it cant be that bad. even the ravenna cop, casey rogers is trying to get a place up there. so i find it hard to believe that its such a bad place. id move back in a heartbeat!!
weezer aka Kyle

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

Judged:

Where I come from isn't all that great
My automobile is a piece of crap
My fashion sense is a little whack
And my friends are just as screwy as me
I didn't go to boarding schools
Preppy girls never looked at me
Why should they I ain't nobody
Got nothing in my pocket
[Chorus]
Hickory Hills - That's where I want to be!(Gimme Gimme)
Living in Hickory Hills...
Hickory Hills - Rolling like a celebrity!(Gimme Gimme)
Living in Hickory Hills...
haha sorry yall i had to do it..it will be coming out on CD and mp3 shortly thanks weezer for letting me fix there song lol
thisisthetruth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

All that is up there is ppl that like to start crap.... and 2 faced ppl .... Mr. Richardson was so much better then the one that is up there now what is her name deborah ... please she dont even know what she is doing she just does what ever the main ppl tell her to do she know nothing about that place up there i think she needs to leave ..... Nosey Nosey ppl live/work there
JIMMY RILEY

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

Live up on the Hill bout 15 years ago or longer and then you can tell some story's bout the Hill.
Becky

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Well I currently live in Mountain Crest and I think it is a great place to live and there is alot of wonderful people that live here. Which there is some not so good people here too. But you know that is any place you go there is going to be good and bad. Plus Debra is a really nice woman. As long as you follow the rules up here she doesn't bother you. As far as the nosey neighbors I must agree with that one, but if your not doing anything wrong then why worry about them. Let them be nosey. But my opinion is I like it here and if you don't live here then just who are you to judge how it is...
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

Well all I know is me and my children found a safe place there to call home and everyone there was very good to us and now we have moved on and made better life for ourselves but I wouldnt hesitate to move back if I needed to....I miss it and loved my clean apartment and they kept everything fixed and well just helped me and my kids while we needed help..the woman who work there are good people
hahaha

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

dontchawishyaknew wrote:
Mountain Crest is a JOKE!!! everyone up there is nothing but druggies... It's worse than Pea Ridge!! And Debra is the biggest bitch I know! She tries to be everyone's Mommy... Seriously unless you want neighbors from hell and a site manager that thinks she has to know every time you take a shit, then I wouldn't advise anyone to move up there.
im sure ur someone whos on the keepout list...yeah its so bad up here...funny thing is if ur to bad ull get put on the keep out list...like i few ppl i know nim sureur one of them .....full of druggies...lol...full of nosey ppl..yes ...but not full of druggies...n i bet ur from pea ridge tryin to take the spotlight off it....lol...worse than pea ridge imma laugh so hard imma pea all over myself.....hahahahahahaha...go get a life
grindstone road

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

is full of ho's not just at the end of it at hickory hills..one let her boyfriend live in basement while hubby would get up go to work and when he was gone boyfriend would come upstairs to play..hey dan you are better off now!!!
haha

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

whatever
grindstone road

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

grindstone road wrote:
is full of ho's not just at the end of it at hickory hills..one let her boyfriend live in basement while hubby would get up go to work and when he was gone boyfriend would come upstairs to play..hey dan you are better off now!!!
aw you no her too huh!??
Trust Me I Know

Elloree, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

If you want to live in the most prison like environment as you possibly can, move there. Deborah Bishop/Rogers is one of those women who crave power and is about the nosiest person you'll ever meet also. She has no life, so she lives through the residents there. If a blade of grass is laying wrong, you'll get a letter in your door LOL. Thats how as$backwards they are over there. Mr. Richardson was a much better/more respected person at Mtn. Crest. Just because it's cheap doesn't make it worth your while to go there, it's cheap for a reason. Maintenance men banging on your door at the crack of dawn to "spray" (snoop), nosy neighbors, and more regulations than a federal prison. Oh I almost forgot, if you move there you'll have another mom for your kids lol, the lady actually has the gumption to tell you how to raise and discipline your own kids!! I think I'll look into filing a complaint on her.
Tell me about it

Elloree, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

You're absolutely right!
wtf u talking about

Elloree, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

cheap? ur kidding me!! I have to pay full amount! There is no break for me! LOL, I'm too busy working my tail off to pay the rent to do drugs or wh#re around!!!!
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

wtf u talking about wrote:
cheap? ur kidding me!! I have to pay full amount! There is no break for me! LOL, I'm too busy working my tail off to pay the rent to do drugs or wh#re around!!!!
Me too when I lived there I had pay the full amount and all my other bills and believe me there were times I wondered how I was gonna get gas to go to work but somehow I always just got by...so for us gals who dont mess around and love our kids and do everything to make sure they have warm home and a good meal and yes thanks to food stamps my children had good meals made for them so some of us deserved the benefits we got..so run ur mouth all u want because I know I am a great mom and woman and now I am engaged to a decent man and we have no worried about food ect b ecause he makes sure we have plenty and best of all happinessd and lots love..
Trust Me

Elloree, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

270 is all it can top out at and that is CHEAP. But it's cheap for a reason it's horrible living conditions, not so much the unit, but the "office workers who nag" and the nosy neighbors. I wouldn't live there for free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Irvine Forum right now

Search the Irvine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr RepubliCons 144,688
mercedes hardy 2 hr Kayla 10
jail 2 hr youyou 151
Officer Randy Farthing 2 hr Truth is 33
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Khatru 127,850
Caley Judge 3 hr caley 20
best kisser in estill county 4 hr carl 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Irvine Jobs

•••