Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#56781 Jun 13, 2012
Godsmack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well zipperhead, I must have a lot of crazy birds because they cost me a fortune to fill the feeders everyday. Now I'd gladly use about 400 lbs of ground up Una for suet, you got to be at least 400 by now sitting in that rats nest tin trailer eating bonbons and net surfing other men's pubes all day. Now go back to your gay sites captainanus, this one is for the birds.
This one is for the birds. That's what we have been trying to tell you dumbarses. The crap you are feeding the birds is what is killing them. Now the mystery is solved.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#56782 Jun 13, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>I like your style.
A dumbarse like you would. Codsmack & Humpaburn are the same arse pirate. Ahoy, give up that arse or walk the plank matey, Codsmack Humpaburn screams.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#56783 Jun 13, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
A dumbarse like you would. Codsmack & Humpaburn are the same arse pirate. Ahoy, give up that arse or walk the plank matey, Codsmack Humpaburn screams.
Anyone that flames you, or points out your extreme ignorance, is cool in my book.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#56785 Jun 13, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I have been out working in my garden until it got too hot to continue.
Please have a talk with FakeBeliever. She is headed toward the brink of insanity again. She is already using dirty words. I think she is about ready to give everyone a cussing again. She will have to be sent back to Waverly to be rewired again. It was awful the last time she was found standing in the middle of Watterson Expressway naked except for a pair of Muck Boots she was wearing with some kind of a vine, screaming; The Sky is falling and Codvine is going to get you.

_Olive_

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#56786 Jun 13, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Hello Ginny. I haven't heard from you since Ol' Bowser was a pup. You're looking good Ginny, new hairdo and looking cool. The Great Una Farter is still busy delivering my Gems of Wisdom. Are you still keeping everyone straight on the West Coast? Don't pay any attention to some of the folks on this topic. Some of them are peckers, oops I mean preppers, they will have you dropping off into the Pacific Ocean at any moment.
Ted Fartinsky
The Great Una Farter
Hello Una Farter, nice to see you again too and thank you. This photo brings out my Goth look, I was punk way back when and am a punk for life, so it fits.

I haven't read much of the thread but I will, I have seen what a hot topic this is. I don't know about keeping them straight on the West Coast, I blog remember, in favor of gays.......... You might say, I am keeping them Gay! Nah, just telling people live and let live.

Have a great rest of your day, Una, and I look forward to your Gems of Wisdom.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#56787 Jun 13, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone that flames you, or points out your extreme ignorance, is cool in my book.
I think your panties are to tight, rubbing your camel toe raw.
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#56788 Jun 13, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Una Farter, nice to see you again too and thank you. This photo brings out my Goth look, I was punk way back when and am a punk for life, so it fits.
I haven't read much of the thread but I will, I have seen what a hot topic this is. I don't know about keeping them straight on the West Coast, I blog remember, in favor of gays.......... You might say, I am keeping them Gay! Nah, just telling people live and let live.
A new poster, with nothing bad to say. Welcome to the dead birds thread Olive and I agree with you people should live and let live.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#56789 Jun 13, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Ginny, everyone to their own taste, if the Gay Folks are happy, I'm happy for them. Of course I like women, but to each their own. Thank you on my Gems of Wisdom. I keep telling people, read them, meditate upon them they might just save your arse. Hehehe. Good to hear from you. Best Wishes, Teddy.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#56790 Jun 13, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your panties are to tight, rubbing your camel toe raw.
Mine aren't. But I'm gonna remove hers in just a few minutes.

Smell ya later...

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#56792 Jun 13, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ginny are you lost again ? lol

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#56793 Jun 13, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a Scottsville forum, Miss Codvine. FakeBeliever, it isn't cut & paste anymore. They had to change it to copy and paste. To many idiots were cutting themselves with knives, razor blades, scissors etc.
They might have to change the programn again after you getting your finger super glued up your nose and your other hand glued to your birdnest looking hairdo.
This topic/thread is on every forum in KY not just in Scottsville, Una Farter!!
Big Dick McGee

Elizabethtown, KY

#56794 Jun 13, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
To All readers. Blueminer, in playing the game a bit too zealously, posted a few comments that should never have been posted.

While in fact, said comments were posted in response to bogus, altered quotes of myself and others, that still didn't make it right.

Therefore Roaminginsomniac here is your Apology for those statements.

I will now begin to attempt to address my comments to malicious posts and behavior, with straight logic.

Unfortunately THAT will still piss mean people off.
And honestly that is not my intent.

I'll repost this comment 3 or 4 more times today, in an effort to be sure the intended recipient reads it.
That's not really an apology, you just said here is your apology. If your serious about it you need to say I'm sorry.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#56795 Jun 13, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
To All readers. Blueminer, in playing the game a bit too zealously, posted a few comments that should never have been posted.
While in fact, said comments were posted in response to bogus, altered quotes of myself and others, that still didn't make it right.
Therefore Roaminginsomniac here is your Apology for those statements.
I will now begin to attempt to address my comments to malicious posts and behavior, with straight logic.
Unfortunately THAT will still piss mean people off.
And honestly that is not my intent.
I'll repost this comment 3 or 4 more times today, in an effort to be sure the intended recipient reads it.
I read it. And, without any malice, I say, don't let it happen again. And, I know that sounds haughty, and snotty, but there are a LOT of things I let slide and laugh at, but I don't need to be insulted for doing nothing. Thank you very much.
Now, back to other things.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#56796 Jun 13, 2012
Big Dick McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not really an apology, you just said here is your apology. If your serious about it you need to say I'm sorry.
And, I wouldn't have seen his post if not for you. I saw your name and wanted to say "OMG, there's a Big Dick in the room!!" But I felt like I said that before.
Deja Vu.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#56797 Jun 13, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Please have a talk with FakeBeliever. She is headed toward the brink of insanity again. She is already using dirty words. I think she is about ready to give everyone a cussing again. She will have to be sent back to Waverly to be rewired again. It was awful the last time she was found standing in the middle of Watterson Expressway naked except for a pair of Muck Boots she was wearing with some kind of a vine, screaming; The Sky is falling and Codvine is going to get you.
ROFLMFAO, Well said, my friend. 100% accurate.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#56798 Jun 13, 2012
Big Dick McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry is terribly over-rated and used too often by people because someone made them say it. It is a most hollow phrase that too many people use when they really mean nothing. If my apology is not good enough, Well, I'm not going to kiss anybodys'@$$.

I'm not sorry! I gave an apology.

apology [uh-pol-uh-jee] &#8194;

Define Apology Instantly. Faster Page Loads With Fewer Ads. Ads
a·pol·o·gy&#8194; &#8194;[uh-pol-uh-jee] Show IPA
noun, plural a·pol·o·gies.
a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another: He demanded an apology from me for calling him a crook.
a defense, excuse, or justification in speech or writing, as for a cause or doctrine.
( initial capital letter, italics ) a dialogue by Plato, centering on Socrates' defense before the tribunal that condemned him to death.
an inferior specimen or substitute; makeshift: The tramp wore a sad apology for a hat.>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Please throw down that shit stirring and step away from the pot.

Scotts Vegas

#56799 Jun 13, 2012
One thing for sure roam, owes many more apologies to many more people.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#56800 Jun 13, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Mine aren't. But I'm gonna remove hers in just a few minutes.
Smell ya later...
SHEWWW. Wow. I wasn't kiddin'.

Scotts Vegas

#56801 Jun 13, 2012
If "I apologize" hits your brain better there it is again. I'll say nothing else concerning the matter.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#56802 Jun 13, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
#56724 removed
Hey Stupid, guess what? It wasn't mine. You live a sad life making time for keeping up with posts that are removed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Jones (Feb '09) 1 hr Still think about... 51
Emily myers 3 hr Hmmmm 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Raji 149,022
Mary McCormick 9 hr curious 1
Drug Deals 14 hr eyes on u 2 13
jeff mccormick is a rat Thu Getwiththetimes 5
witts country market food stamp fraud (Jul '14) Thu jIM beaN 11

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance