Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81707 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Cloud Nineville

#56799 Jun 13, 2012
One thing for sure roam, owes many more apologies to many more people.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#56800 Jun 13, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Mine aren't. But I'm gonna remove hers in just a few minutes.
Smell ya later...
SHEWWW. Wow. I wasn't kiddin'.

Cloud Nineville

#56801 Jun 13, 2012
If "I apologize" hits your brain better there it is again. I'll say nothing else concerning the matter.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#56802 Jun 13, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
#56724 removed
Hey Stupid, guess what? It wasn't mine. You live a sad life making time for keeping up with posts that are removed.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#56803 Jun 13, 2012
This is a bunch of nonsense. FakeBeliever once agin attacking someone not regularly in this thread voicing their opinion. Below is another example of FakeBeliever Inciting/Provoking trouble with name calling and other ridiculous insults. Then when that poster decides to retaliate, FakeBeliever pulls an Ancient Age crying session accusing that poster of stalking him/her of whatever the heck it is:
Abeliever wrote:
WHY don't you just back your ass right out of this thread and troll someplace else. Try a Scottsville forum where all the other trolls hang out. Minus Blueminer, he is a troll, just has to live around all the unafart troll sickos from this thread. You can take your boring gord and be done with it. We won't miss ya. Take a few trolls with you while your at it. lol
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#56804 Jun 13, 2012
If you do not agree with FakeBeliver, below is another example of what happens. You get attacked due to the poster below who is a paranoid schizophrenic, who will harass you from anywhere on earth.
Abeliever wrote:
take your own advice....MOVE ON!!! bye, bye, hope all the birds stop to squirt their nastiest poop on your car, yard, and house.
And if she can't get the job done, she'll go crying to her white knights who will shill for her at any price. Watch and see.

“I dont troll I tell the truth”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#56805 Jun 13, 2012
All you crazy trolls should go troll this site.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#56806 Jun 13, 2012
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup raisins

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, butter flavored shortening, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt; stir into the sugar mixture. Stir in the oats and raisins. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes until light and golden. Do not overbake. Let them cool for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheets to cool completely. Store in airtight container. Make sure you get some, because they don't last long!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#56807 Jun 13, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
One thing for sure roam, owes many more apologies to many more people.
so u apologise and then u more or less slam her again. U need to start saying u r sorry. Because I figure u really aren't.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#56808 Jun 13, 2012
It's not just how it's playing in Peoria: President Barack Obama's standing overseas has eroded sharply since he took office three and a half years ago, even as many of America's closest friends increasingly say that China is now the world's dominant economic power, according to a report out Wednesday.

Solid majorities in Britain, France, Germany and Spain say China—not the United States—is the globe's most potent economy. That perception has changed markedly in the past four years. In Britain, for example, the margin in 2012 is 58-28 percent in China's favor, compared with 44-29 percent for the United States in 2008.

Those are some of the stark findings of Pew Research Center's Global Attitudes Project, which also found that approval of Obama's handling of world affairs has plummeted 30 points in China, from 57 percent to just 27 percent.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#56809 Jun 13, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Please have a talk with FakeBeliever. She is headed toward the brink of insanity again. She is already using dirty words. I think she is about ready to give everyone a cussing again. She will have to be sent back to Waverly to be rewired again. It was awful the last time she was found standing in the middle of Watterson Expressway naked except for a pair of Muck Boots she was wearing with some kind of a vine, screaming; The Sky is falling and Codvine is going to get you.
I doubt that she is headed toward the brink of insanity since she does not want to go where you already live.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#56810 Jun 13, 2012
Bring a blanket or lawn chair for the two remaining free concerts on West Lawn at 6 p.m. June 19 and 26. Ranch-based After Midnight Swing Band will perform favorite arrangements by Benny Goodman, Artie Shaw, Lionel Hampton and more with unique instrumentation. Instruments: Clarinet, vibraphone, piano, bass, guitar/vocals, drums. Gumbo Le Funque, a blues band with contemporary New Orleans sound, will play on June 26. Pink Tank, a food truck with breakfast-style burgers, hot dogs, breakfast plates and desserts, will be on hand for needed nourishment.
UglyToo

Winchester, KY

#56811 Jun 13, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>so u apologise and then u more or less slam her again. U need to start saying u r sorry. Because I figure u really aren't.
U know tawk two MY MAIN!I put spell on U!I git U ban!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#56812 Jun 13, 2012
obama will be elected again because people going standing in line voting are as useless as tits on a boar, they are puppets
ellen

Leitchfield, KY

#56813 Jun 13, 2012
Starting to think , that is all some people are worth also. Bad just gets worse, sorry just gets sorryer
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#56814 Jun 13, 2012
You need to keep your wits, just in case someone there ahead of you. They be appealing to your good nature or hoping that you ask searching questions. If someone gets scheme that seems too good to be true, that's probably what it is and you should steer well.
pretty in pink

London, KY

#56815 Jun 13, 2012
I thought I was the player, but I'm realizing I'm the one that was being played. If my pretend kindness didn't give me away, oh my I wonder what or WHO did.
PILL BILLY

Mount Sterling, KY

#56816 Jun 13, 2012
Died of an overdose

Cloud Nineville

#56817 Jun 13, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>so u apologise and then u more or less slam her again. U need to start saying u r sorry. Because I figure u really aren't.
As previously stated I will attempt to post logically. It doesn't matter what you figure. I go by what I see. It's really none of your business. I've done my part.

Cloud Nineville

#56818 Jun 13, 2012
Hello Everybody! It looks different around here tonight. In a good way I think. I'm glad we're all mellowed out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min another viewer 180,154
Young local former baseball player has cancer 1 hr chooy 1
Cody 6 hr Joan 1
biggest rat in town 10 hr Trust 11
auto fatality on Milers Creek 15 hr Yookoo 12
bill berryman and cash willis in icu (Dec '10) 17 hr BigBadBill 3
Gary Powell for Judge-Executive of Estill County? (Jan '14) 20 hr Thomas 38

Irvine Jobs

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages