Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81771 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#56324 Jun 11, 2012
VitaMorse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ofcourse you would.
?
thinking

Morgantown, KY

#56326 Jun 11, 2012
Rain , we needed it for gardens, but bad on those with hay down

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#56327 Jun 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It is raining here and my brain might be a little slow this morning, but I don't see how what you posted relates in any way to what I posted, so I can't respond to your questions.
TWO beers already?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#56328 Jun 11, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Good morning. When I work in the yard I will often smoke a cigar, this works well to keep gnats and mosquitoes about as far from you a troll keeps from logic. Hanging things off kids to ward off unwanted stuff seems to of faded away. Kerosene dampend rags warded off chiggars and ticks, a dryer cloth hung on you will fend off mosquitoes, Cloth soaked in Mint, garlic, chives, lemongrass or rosemary crushed and soaked in vodka can be hung off you to ward off most bugs including mosquitoes, Marigolds repell insects but can attract spidermites so look for the mites before picking one as a repellent. Other people hung things off their kids like a trolls mom, who'd hang a pork chop on them so the dog would play with them.
Simply washing your nasty arse & cod would keep the green flies and dog peter gnats off of you.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#56329 Jun 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
TWO beers already?
No, it is not Wednesday at 5 pm when I usually meet my family and they are still out of town on business.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#56330 Jun 11, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not Wednesday at 5 pm when I usually meet my family and they are still out of town on business.
LOL.
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#56331 Jun 11, 2012
Tennessee is the closest with it's second earthquake in two days.

Earthquake Report

Tennessee
Magnitude: 1.4

California - 7 total
Magnitude: 3.5

Nevada - 5 total
Magnitude: 2.9

Washington - 2 total
Magnitude: 1.7

Hawaii - 3 total
Magnitude: 2.2

Alaska- 13 total

Elsewhere:

Turkey- 95 total
Magnitude: 6.0

Northern Mariana Islands - 2 total
Magnitude: 5.0

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands - 2 total
Magnitude: 5.1

Philippines - 2 total

Indonesia - 7 total
Magnitude: 4.9

Japan- 4 total
Magnitude: 4.7

Afghanistan - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.6

Taiwan - 2 total

These two are never on the map.

Colombia - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.1

Egypt

Greece, Italy, Fiji, France, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Romania, Albania, Poland, and Mexico also had recorded earthquake.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#56332 Jun 11, 2012
That doggie following the nuts on bicycles was such an adorable Codvine. The interview with the doggie boy was great. Ah so we build cage for doggie fatten him up. Chop chop doggie have him for supper ah so. Like Kitty Cat better, but we take what Buddha & Codvine idols send us ah so. Doggie not allowed on train in China, we eat him on trail ah so.

This Codvine flick reminded me of Bluewhiner chasing FakeBeliever, trying to snuff her raunchy pantaloons.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#56333 Jun 11, 2012
qwerty wrote:
Earthquake Report
Tennessee
California - 7 total
Nevada - 5 total
Washington - 2 total
Hawaii - 3 total
Alaska- 13 total
Elsewhere:
Turkey- 95 total
Philippines - 2 total
Indonesia - 7 total
Japan- 4 total
Afghanistan - 2 total
Taiwan - 2 total
Colombia - 2 total
Egypt
Greece, Italy, Fiji, France, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Romania, Albania, Poland, and Mexico also had recorded earthquake.
Nut alert.
percy

Manchester, KY

#56335 Jun 11, 2012
Thank you for the warning about you, but I think most have already figured that out.

psycho alert. lol

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#56339 Jun 11, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
I read you can rub a piece of raw garlic on the sole of your foot, and in a few minutes can taste the garlic in your mouth, appears you are what you eat.
Not being a smarta$$ but if you walk in the yard barefoot and step in dog schitt are you going to taste it?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#56341 Jun 11, 2012
qwerty wrote:
Earthquake Report
Tennessee
California - 7 total
Nevada - 5 total
Washington - 2 total
Hawaii - 3 total
Alaska- 13 total
Elsewhere:
Turkey- 95 total
Philippines - 2 total
Indonesia - 7 total
Japan- 4 total
Afghanistan - 2 total
Taiwan - 2 total
Colombia - 2 total
Egypt
Must have been a bad one in Afghanistan. It killed several people and buried 20 houses.

Scotts Vegas

#56342 Jun 11, 2012
Tim Boomhauer wrote:
<quoted text>Not being a smarta$$ but if you walk in the yard barefoot and step in dog schitt are you going to taste it?
Boomhauer you wouldn't believe how many times through your life you have been poisoned through skin absorption. This link is to just a few paragraphs. It can lead you to some research that might scare some people. It will open the door to, mostly undiscussed, causes of many cancers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absorption_ (skin)

Just FYI have a good one!

Scotts Vegas

#56343 Jun 11, 2012
That link didn't take properly. I'll try again.

I went back and couldn't find the site to try again.
Your own research would would reveal much.
percy

Manchester, KY

#56344 Jun 11, 2012
& I thought I was strange til I saw guys actin this way.lmbo A piece of advice. I've learned that if u wanna know something... ask the person you want to know it from. Not their friend or their mothers sisters cousins neighbor. Until I had a job & quit coming here I never realized how stupid it is to waste time on here. There's a real world just passed the monitor I'm learning. No more hangin out in fantasy threads. lol I have a life to live so I've started livin it. Thanks for the laughs & a few, thanks for pickin on me, I deserved it. You've made me a stronger woman. As for not being in my league & being to good for me... Um hate to bust your bubble but UHhhM NO!!!(very sarcartic tone) lmbo if you don't know me & consider me your friend... it's your loss. & that goes for anybody. It's my pink awesomeness I suppose.lol Peace to the people jive turkeys.

Scotts Vegas

#56345 Jun 11, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
knowin Walker he would string me along as long as he could before he tells me but I'm fixin to quit askin
Hmmmmmm?! Your counter-attack on my counter-attack has been duly noted. Are you gonna arrange a meeting so you can see for yourself? I'll even buy you lunch!

Scotts Vegas

#56346 Jun 11, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
That link didn't take properly. I'll try again.
I went back and couldn't find the site to try again.
Your own research would would reveal much.
Sorry for the stutter.

Scotts Vegas

#56347 Jun 11, 2012
I reckon I'll just say Hello to everyone. Gotta go now...GOOD DAY!

Scotts Vegas

#56349 Jun 11, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
well I guess U aint Billy Walker that I know is your father still alive I know he use to work at woodcraft and he loved to play golf me u and him went golfin one day in BG remember
Just this reminder.

Sure if you want me to be. That's who I will be. If you want send the authorities over. But I must warn you; I've had major plastic surgery to include fingerprints, height reduction surgery, brain enhancement surgery, smooth talkin lessons,$h!t talkin lessons,half of my hair removed, and I bumped my head real hard and am now suffering from amnesia.
I'm ready to turn myself in, but I am not sure we can convince them it is really me.

I can remember running away from home when I was young, so you might be my mom. I sure HOPE you haven't found me. I'm too old to run away again.

Scotts Vegas

#56350 Jun 11, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>will do u want to play golf at barren river yes no need a answer
I'm not real good at golf. I will, however, play the small course on 100. That's here in Scotts Vegas. Nice little spot, you would enjoy it! Til then have a good one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Rebecca 141,450
Kieth Moore 4 hr Tjc 5
Who's doing who - Hillbilly Love 8 hr meee 4
-Word Drop+ (Jun '11) 14 hr -Sprocket- 1,406
Where is a good place to get married? Fri Cerracy 2
Glenna Shean Fri the one 6
chester taylor Fri ballsucker 2
More from around the web

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages