Next Last
ijnrtbnribn

Savannah, GA

#1 Feb 16, 2010
what do you think about her????
Melissa

Ransom, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2010
Leave this girl alone.!!! Stop putting her name on here.. put your name on here so "I" can find out who you are! I am reporting this to topix. Be careful of what you say.
joe

Saint Simons Island, GA

#4 Feb 18, 2010
she is hot!!!!!!!!!! i kno her real gewd but shes a lil to wild for me
ya know

Saint Simons Island, GA

#5 Feb 18, 2010
i got it an i loved it get er drunk or give her a pill thats al i got to say
kerri

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2010
who the f*ck is ya know?
kerri

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2010
& also yu all need to shut yur damn mouth about her, shes my bestfriend always has been. and i'm prettty damn sure that ' ya know ' is lying. so why dont yu put yur name on here and stop being such a pussy (: & i have to agree she is pretty damn hot aint she ? hahaha, to bad yu cant have it.
wondering

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Feb 22, 2010
Who are her parents? Just wondering if I know her, not going to say anything negative about her.
blahh

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2010
her parents are tonya henrey and randy harrison.
absolutly

Irvine, KY

#11 Mar 10, 2010
Her mom is on of the biggest hos in town and married at that. No wonder the girl acts the ways she do.
brtbgij2rbiuvjnw rb

Irvine, KY

#12 Mar 12, 2010
why dont you shut your stupidass mouth. i bet you dont know nothing about them. megan isnt 'wild' and i've known her since we was kids. so get your facts straight hunnnny (=
Megans Cuz

London, KY

#13 Mar 14, 2010
absolutly wrote:
Her mom is on of the biggest hos in town and married at that. No wonder the girl acts the ways she do.
Tonya is not a hoe thank you very much!!! And by you saying that shows that you dont know what you are talking about. My family is not near as bad as estill county acts like they are. Yes some of them do drugs, yes some of them will steal you blind, yes some of them are bad fathers and mothers but who can honestly say that they dont have at least one of those in their family??? If you can you dont live in Estill county!!! Stop talking about my family or at least be big enough to write your name or is that just it your to scared to?? Are we that intimidating???? lol
MEGAN HARRISON

Irvine, KY

#14 Mar 26, 2010
Hellll yeahh.
Who is this?
Megans Cuz wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonya is not a hoe thank you very much!!! And by you saying that shows that you dont know what you are talking about. My family is not near as bad as estill county acts like they are. Yes some of them do drugs, yes some of them will steal you blind, yes some of them are bad fathers and mothers but who can honestly say that they dont have at least one of those in their family??? If you can you dont live in Estill county!!! Stop talking about my family or at least be big enough to write your name or is that just it your to scared to?? Are we that intimidating???? lol
Nicci

Richmond, KY

#15 Dec 28, 2010
Ye, thats f***ked up you get on here and talk sh*t and dont leave your name... i mean, talk sh*t, get hit.
Ohh, and it's nice to see that Meg has a fan club.(: Hahha.
Noticer

Irvine, KY

#16 Feb 9, 2011
Honestly the sad thing is, Megan probably made this herself, like she did several other times.
and Truthfully she is wild, but so is everyone else in Estill and Madison County. that's all we have to do, so step back and stop judging cause you probably do the same things.
And as for Tonya, this forum did not say Tonya Fowler, did it? no. So why are you discussing her?
leave it be, your mistakes are gonna catch up with you soon enough and then maybe you'll feel a little guilty about doing that to her.
Sha

London, KY

#17 Feb 9, 2011
Tonya is NOT a hoe, and yeah she WAS married, to John, but they are no longer together. & Just as "Noticer" said, this forum did NOT say Tonya so don't even bring her up. Also, I don't know why anyone feels the need to constantly shit talk Megg. She doesn't even live in this county anymore, has her own life and does her own thing in Richmond, and yet people here STILL feel the need to talk about her ALL THE TIME. Seriously? Get a damn life already. I love Megg, she has a mind of her own, she can do whatever she wants with her life, stay out of it. &Chances are all you shit talkers have done just as much as she has before too, if not worse. So shut your damn mouth, or at least stop being a little bitch and say who you are.:)
this is crazy

Irvine, KY

#18 Feb 12, 2011
uh 'noticer' I'm 19 and from Estill County and I never was wild. You say that "everyone from here is" and thats where you are wrong. From what my younger brother tells me, Megan Harrison will get with ANYONE. His exact words were "she's been with so many guys from here and richmond that it wouldnt surprise me if she has a STD". I hope none of that is true, but her profile picture on facebook speaks for itself. It's a shame that her mom SEES this stuff and just lets Megan act however she wants. I'm glad that my parents corrected me and didnt let me act thats way.
Cheater

Manchester, KY

#19 Feb 19, 2011
Tonya sleep with Justin behind johns back that's a ho
woooo

United States

#20 Feb 21, 2011
Cheater wrote:
Tonya sleep with Justin behind johns back that's a ho
Ain't that the truth!!!!!!!
so what

Mount Vernon, KY

#21 Feb 21, 2011
John was F"n the little girl, behind her back too, way before Tonya started. So get the facts, and she is a little girl, she wasn't even legal when they started f'n. Not many people know what john is really like. He seams all perfect from the outside, but he's not. He's a druggy, drunk, peice of crap. He doesn't give adang about his daughter. And This has nothing to do with Megan. She's a little girl, and she's gona make mistakes, but if your truley concerned about her, do you really think trashing her on here will help anything. Tonya has tried everything to get her under control. Make some positive suggestions, judging what you see on the outside is really easy, when you have no idea what really goes on inside a family. Tonya is doing the best she can, she doesn't have any help. Megan will learn from the mistakes she is making and she will be the one that has to live with them, not you. So stop judging a little girl. She has been through way more than people understand. She is a beautiful, and brilliant, little girl. She will grow up.. So find something else to do with your time, other than trashing a family that has been through H*ll. Just because the are beautiful on the outside, it doesn't mean things are great on the inside. So, look at your own faults before you blast others. you have no idea what they have been through.
Life

Toledo, OH

#22 Feb 21, 2011
Life is what u make it good or bad. Two wrongs don't make it right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min Peter stain 149,568
dianne brandenburg 7 hr Stp 10
Heavy traffic on the Richmond Road 8 hr Worried 3
It is time to close down the Estill County jail 8 hr eyes on u 2 6
Mike Issacs 8 hr eyes on u 2 3
New Irvine Florist on River Drive 10 hr 111aaa 2
West Irvine Cemetery needs a fence and a gate! 13 hr Beathern 2

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages