who got killed on 89 today.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 22, 2011
Prayers for the families involved
concerned

Clarkson, KY

#3 Apr 22, 2011
I have said it OVER and OVER, that road from Irvine to WInchester and Clay City has GOT TO BE REBUILT. I also pray that this doesn't keep happening. I am afraid to get on the roads of Estill County. In Kirksville, 2 fatalities in a week also. Crooked roads with lots of traffic need to be rebuilt with shoulders/berms on the side.
Former Irvine

London, KY

#4 Apr 22, 2011
It was suppose to have been a man in his 30's
Prayers

Warner Robins, GA

#5 Apr 22, 2011
Prayers go out to the families involved. The car was destroyed.
who knows

Stanford, KY

#6 Apr 22, 2011
prayers to all the familys godbless them
so sorry

Ironton, OH

#7 Apr 22, 2011
sorry to here about jim
What

Frankfort, KY

#8 Apr 22, 2011
Jim who?
paige estes

Newport, KY

#9 Apr 22, 2011
yeah im with what jim who my x father n law his name is jim
so sorry

Ironton, OH

#10 Apr 22, 2011
What wrote:
Jim who?
not sure his the last name maybe jimmy scott not sure
just saying

London, KY

#11 Apr 22, 2011
concerned wrote:
I have said it OVER and OVER, that road from Irvine to WInchester and Clay City has GOT TO BE REBUILT. I also pray that this doesn't keep happening. I am afraid to get on the roads of Estill County. In Kirksville, 2 fatalities in a week also. Crooked roads with lots of traffic need to be rebuilt with shoulders/berms on the side.
the roads are bad but drivers are worse, it's a bad road to be driveing fast and passing cars
Grandma3

Irvine, KY

#12 Apr 22, 2011
You don't have to drive fast on that road. I drove it to go to work every day years ago & it is just a very bad road, curves & to narrow. Needed to be fixed years ago. Its terrible!
because

Kankakee, IL

#13 Apr 22, 2011
Jimmy Scott was killed and Ronnie Abney JR was in the white dully....i heard this is like his 15th wreck
News Report

Science Hill, KY

#14 Apr 23, 2011
A head-on crash has claimed the life of an Estill county man.

It happened just after 1:00 p.m. Friday on Winchester Road, north of Irvine.

Troopers say a 2008 Dodge Pickup, driven by Ronnie Abney, Junior, crossed the centerline and hit a 1999 Chrysler Sebring.

The driver of the Sebring, Jimmie Scott, died at the scene. His wife, Jessica Scott, was treated at a local hospital for minor injuries.

Abney's wife, Kimberly Abney, was also treated for minor injuries.

Police say the neither person in the Sebring was wearing a seat belt.

Right now, police do not know what caused the crash. They are still investigating.
just saying

Mount Pleasant, IA

#15 Apr 23, 2011
Grandma3 wrote:
You don't have to drive fast on that road. I drove it to go to work every day years ago & it is just a very bad road, curves & to narrow. Needed to be fixed years ago. Its terrible!
Ihave lived on 89 for 6 years it's people driveing 80 and passing 2 0r 3 cars at a time is what is causing all the wrecks, my aunt was killed last year on the 4 lane highway 52 by a man driveing 85mph in the 45mph speed limit just into richmond
just saying

Mount Pleasant, IA

#16 Apr 23, 2011
Grandma3 wrote:
it's the speeding on the bad road that's causes the wrecks, I live on 89 see wrecks all the time and people doing 80 on it like it's I75
come on3061

Clarkson, KY

#17 Apr 23, 2011
if it was ronnies fault AGAIN, shldnt he b lockd up??
watch

Irvine, KY

#18 Apr 23, 2011
come on3061 wrote:
if it was ronnies fault AGAIN, shldnt he b lockd up??
see what the toxicolgy report says I would think manslaughter
i hate drunks

East Bernstadt, KY

#20 Apr 25, 2011
i hope that man rots in prison, he took an innocent man's life because of his stupid drinking, i seen the accident i live right where it happened, it was a disturbing and terrifying scene, stupid drunk hillbilly
i hate drunks

East Bernstadt, KY

#21 Apr 25, 2011
its not the road that needs to be fixed, people just need to stop drinking alcohol and drive responsibly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 163,259
WHO knows Jimmy Murphy?? 5 hr Strung out 7
Just wondering 15 hr Just wondering 1
Why do stupid hillbillies throw trash onto othe... 19 hr hillbilly 4
T.J Wolfinbarger's obituary (Sep '10) Sat Actually 108
MT. Crest Stacey Lane (Apr '15) Sat i know his been ther 8
Anyone know Kim Walling? Fri Jackie 7

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages