Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2009
well wrote:
He lives in Ravenna with his wife.
When did he get married????
umm

London, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2009
They have been married for a while, and he is the chief of Ravenna Fire Department
lexus

Pikeville, KY

#5 Apr 1, 2009
ItsMe wrote:
Any one know David Harvey?
DO you mean david harvey or david hardy?
wtf

Columbia, SC

#6 Apr 2, 2009
They meant Harvey.
know him

Saint Augustine, FL

#7 Apr 8, 2009
i dont know but i hope he stays whever hes at
just an old friend

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2010
know him wrote:
i dont know but i hope he stays whever hes at
Now why would you say something like that he is a great guy never done anything to anyone be nice to people.
Haha

London, KY

#9 Feb 18, 2010
Is he still married
page

Irvine, KY

#10 Feb 24, 2010
Haha wrote:
Is he still married
HA I dout hes still married but then again his wife is as stupid as he is
haha

London, KY

#11 Mar 4, 2010
You need to be nice David is a good person and I'm sure his wife is too
ex-irvine

Lexington, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2010
Isnt he in the pen where he is suppoed to be after raping a child?
another volunteer

Irvine, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2010
David Harvey has never ever been in any kind of trouble. All he has ever done is work to support his family. You might want to get your facts straight. He is married to a nice girl from a very good family. He is a community minded volunteer. He is always there whem an emergency come up. All volunteers work for no pay only the love of their community. This county and other counties all over the state would be in bad trouble if they did not have the volunteers. When there is a wreck or a fire the volunteer is there to try to save your home or the life of your family member. When the high winds come the volunteer spotters are out in the county watching for a funnel shaped cloud. When the floods come the volunteer is there to get stranded people out of harms way. These volunteers are good people so please be careful what you say about them. This county would sure miss us if we decided not to respond to your emergency.
new voter

Irvine, KY

#14 Mar 10, 2010
The Harvey guy in Ravenna is my choice for jailer. My dad knows him and he said he was the best man for the job. Said he always helped anyone who needed help. Big hearted and kind.
I wonder

Irvine, KY

#15 Mar 11, 2010
Have you ever stopped to think about the bad things that appear on topix. What a wonderful world this would be if every one said only good things. That could be one of the first steps to help clean up this county. Think good thoughts and do good things. My good deed for today is to apologize to David Harvey for all the bad things that bad people have said and congratulate the good people for all the good things said. That is my good deed for the day. David Harvey is a good man. Give him a chance to serve you as your new jailor.
I am joining the parade

Irvine, KY

#16 Mar 11, 2010
I want to be a part of the parade that is marching to the polls to elect a true gentleman. David Harvey has proven himself over and over again. He is truly a man to be proud of. This county is lucky to have him and all the other volunteers.
huhhhhh

Irvine, KY

#17 Mar 12, 2010
david harvey is a nice person ever body needs to stop picking on him and leave him the hell alone
the beast

Irvine, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2010
ever body needs to leave him the hell alone
I support David Harvey

Irvine, KY

#19 Mar 14, 2010
David Harvey is a good candidate with a lot to offer Estill county. Let's make it happen friends.
haha

Knox, PA

#20 Mar 20, 2010
Amen just leave him alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slang terms for areas in Estill County 1 hr Emie 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Perfect storm 136,111
looking for Chris and Christy Poe 5 hr can anyone help p... 1
Fxck you Janet! 6 hr MmmMmm Chile 2
jerry richardson 6 hr MmmMmm Chile 46
your thoughts on the 2015 Mt. Mushroom Festival? 7 hr agreed 3
How Can You Catch Someone You Suspect's Using A... 8 hr F facebook 5
More from around the web

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]