Curious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Since the internet has become a household utility, there have been married men and women that have found out a way to use it to cheat on their spouses. Just curious to know have you caught you significant other cheating online and using it to meet other women or men? If so please tell us the story so that we can make others aware of the warning signs and dangers of misusing the internet. I realize that some only cheat online while others take it further and meet and have physical affairs. Post your stories, let us know what you did in the situation. Names are not needed please refrain from using real names.
been there

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

If you are in a relationship and it's serious, facebook will be your biggest threat to that relationship.
Curious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Would you be willing to share the story of how facebook became the biggest threat in your serious relationship? Let us know how you fixed or ended this relationship.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

The problem is never the tool, but the person wielding the tool. Cheating always has been and always will be a human vice. Cheaters will always be cheaters no matter the tools available to them. Cheaters always exhibit the same behaviors no matter what medium they use to conduct their infidelity. Their attitude tends to be defensive when the other person is close to the tool used to cheat on them with. They always seem to have an excuse as to why they are doing something questionable, Some even go as far as to frequently put the other person on the spot as to divert attention and pressure away from them. Some do this by reaffirming to the other person their trust level with each other, some do this by calling to attention a benign activity their partner may participate in that otherwise would not be called out if cheating was not going on. The point is to pay more attention to the person, not the tool that they may use to cheat on you with. But obviously if they are closing out web pages or Instant Messenger chats when you approach them then this indeed may constitute as suspecious behavior, but then again, maybe they are ordering something or otherwise making surprise arrangements for the other person online and don't want to give away the surprise.
Virg-DrPhill

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

The Virg wrote:
The problem is never the tool, but the person wielding the tool. Cheating always has been and always will be a human vice. Cheaters will always be cheaters no matter the tools available to them. Cheaters always exhibit the same behaviors no matter what medium they use to conduct their infidelity. Their attitude tends to be defensive when the other person is close to the tool used to cheat on them with. They always seem to have an excuse as to why they are doing something questionable, Some even go as far as to frequently put the other person on the spot as to divert attention and pressure away from them. Some do this by reaffirming to the other person their trust level with each other, some do this by calling to attention a benign activity their partner may participate in that otherwise would not be called out if cheating was not going on. The point is to pay more attention to the person, not the tool that they may use to cheat on you with. But obviously if they are closing out web pages or Instant Messenger chats when you approach them then this indeed may constitute as suspecious behavior, but then again, maybe they are ordering something or otherwise making surprise arrangements for the other person online and don't want to give away the surprise.
Thanks for the insight Dr. Phil. You dumbass!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Virg-DrPhill wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the insight Dr. Phil. You dumbass!!!!!!
Oh Im sorry, I must have missed the comment where you had something better to say on this issue.. Oh wait no I haven't you just simply have nothing better to say other than to express your distain for me personally..
Curious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Only asking for stories of people who have been through this. The post was never intended to blame anything or anyone. Who is to blame is a Topic all in its self.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Me and my ex used to play a game called World of Warcraft. for those that don't know its a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. She was playing it first and later I joined so that I would have an activity we could share together. I eventually noticed that she would want to play the game only when I wasn't around or at work and if I was home she would play making sure I couldn't look at her screen. When I did catch glimpses of her playing she would be talking to different people who were constantly flirting with her. She swore up and down that it was nothing for me to worry about. She knew that it bothered me but did nothing to stop it. Eventually she arranged to drive all the way to Tennessee to meet with a player that flirted with her alot. It was a very dangerous choice because she knew nothing of this person's true character whether he was just a simple player like her on the game or if he was some rough neck rapist who used games and the internet to lure people like her into his domain.
Wyatt Earpp

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

The Virg wrote:
VIRGin I didn't know u were a relationship advisor as well!! Have u ever been n a real relationship?
great

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Wyatt Earpp wrote:
<quoted text>
VIRGin I didn't know u were a relationship advisor as well!! Have u ever been n a real relationship?
The EARP MAN!!! hell where have u and your smart a@@ coments been?
I knew you were close though! I could smell sh!$!! lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Wyatt Earpp wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently along with being an annonymous ass, you also cannot read. Try reading #8 and get back with me.
Tad

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

been there wrote:
If you are in a relationship and it's serious, facebook will be your biggest threat to that relationship.
If your spouse changes their relationship status to "it's complicated", you're prolly in trouble.
Tad

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

The Virg wrote:
Me and my ex used to play a game called World of Warcraft. for those that don't know its a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. She was playing it first and later I joined so that I would have an activity we could share together. I eventually noticed that she would want to play the game only when I wasn't around or at work and if I was home she would play making sure I couldn't look at her screen. When I did catch glimpses of her playing she would be talking to different people who were constantly flirting with her. She swore up and down that it was nothing for me to worry about. She knew that it bothered me but did nothing to stop it. Eventually she arranged to drive all the way to Tennessee to meet with a player that flirted with her alot. It was a very dangerous choice because she knew nothing of this person's true character whether he was just a simple player like her on the game or if he was some rough neck rapist who used games and the internet to lure people like her into his domain.
Pfffhahahahahaha! Sorry.
wow

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

The Virg wrote:
Just when I had you labeled as one of the most pathetic people in the world you go on a public forum and announce to the world that your boyfriend left you for another man that not only plays World of Warcraft, but he was also in another state! Please keep trying to give people advice. You are unemployed, still live at home, and just now you let the free world know that you can't hold a relationship together because your boyfriend was swept right out from underneath you by an online game playing character from The Big Bang Theory! Thank you, you have no idea what kind of day I have experienced and just when I was debating suicide you made my life worth living again. Maybe later you can take pictures of your My Little Pony collection and share those with the rest of us as well. Let us all know so we can have an Easy Bake oven party! If your parents don't mind.
Wyatt Earpp

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

The Virg wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently along with being an annonymous ass, you also cannot read. Try reading #8 and get back with me.
VIRGin, was this a real woman or was it an avatar?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I had you labeled as one of the most pathetic people in the world you go on a public forum and announce to the world that your boyfriend left you for another man that not only plays World of Warcraft, but he was also in another state! Please keep trying to give people advice. You are unemployed, still live at home, and just now you let the free world know that you can't hold a relationship together because your boyfriend was swept right out from underneath you by an online game playing character from The Big Bang Theory! Thank you, you have no idea what kind of day I have experienced and just when I was debating suicide you made my life worth living again. Maybe later you can take pictures of your My Little Pony collection and share those with the rest of us as well. Let us all know so we can have an Easy Bake oven party! If your parents don't mind.
Are you retarded or are you just naturally stupid.. Please don't stroke out over trying to figure it out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Wyatt Earpp wrote:
<quoted text>
VIRGin, was this a real woman or was it an avatar?
You wish you could be with an avatar loser!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Tad wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfffhahahahahaha! Sorry.
Im glad you find the suffering of others to be a source of delight for you. You are a pathetic human being.
r u full grown yet

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

The Virg wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish you could be with an avatar loser!
Virg, or whichever identity you want to use at any given time, you seem to think you're an expert on every single subject but all you do is keep repeating yourself on every single topic and attacking people simply because they don't agree with you -and nothing you say makes sense. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, not just you. It's very childlike the way you write, the way you talk, and the way you act. I think you're a very confused, incoherent, messed up 12-year-old in desparate need of help.

Go ahead and repeat one of your intelligent replies you've used a million times....nothing new.
Well Well virg

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The only thing left to add is 'priceless'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Irvine Forum right now

Search the Irvine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min The_Box 122,852
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 min Lol 81,211
rader's under the bridge 35 min fyi 24
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min Calvin_Coolish 138,746
Melissa Riddell is one hot mom 1 hr hmmm 12
Obama phone, healthcare 2 hr Learn Something 12
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,030
•••

Fire Warning for Estill County was issued at April 19 at 1:49PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Irvine Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE