Angela Williams (Fox)

Posted in the Irvine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Irvine, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2012
What has happened to her? She used to not be like this! Our girls had gymnastics together and Angela was a good person who lived for her girls. It makes me so sad for her, she keeps going downhill. I wish someone close to her would PLEASE TALK TO HER AND OFFER TO GET HER HELP. This is not the Angela I knew. I know her mom lives out of state but does she know what's going on with her daughter just seems if she did she would get to Kentucky ASAP. I'm NOT trying to dog her on here so please don't either I just wish she would get some help. Someone close to her PLEASE TRY AND HELP HER. Don't give up she needs a real friend right now. I know she loves those little girls and they love their momma too.
Actually

Macon, GA

#2 Apr 27, 2012
She needs help bad...................
Wants help for her

United States

#3 Apr 27, 2012
She has been given ever chance that she could have. The girls were taken from her last year and she supposedly straightened up. Then got with Ryan and all went downhill from there. She does love those girls. But drugs have her mind in a haze. She needs help. Her mom knows what she has done and continues to enable her. She needs help. The girls need their mommy to be the woman she once was. Anyone that knows her and still wants to help her needs to be there for her. She needs support. She has made all the people that have been in her corner turn away from her. But if anyone still is there fir her please help her. She needs it. Please help her become the woman she once was. Avery and Macy need their mommy.
True

Irvine, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2012
I so agree with you I honestly don't know her well enough to say something to her BUT I have seriously thought about just walking up to her and flat out asking her to let me find someone or some place that will give her the help she needs. It breaks my heart to see someone who loves their kids as much as I know she does get into a situation like this. I know those babies love her and they need her. A child should be with its mother if possible NOT saying anything bad about the dads either. I find it appalling that all those so called friends of her hasn't gotten together and went to her and called her out on what she's doing. Where is her father? I pass her in town all the time and I can tell in just passing she needs help. We only talked when our girls were at events or gymnastics and anyone could see the love she had for her girls and they loved her too. If she has any friends out there please get together and keep pushing her to go to rehab and don't leave her til she goes take her yourselves! God love her heart, I know this is not Angela.
Praying

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Probably wouldn't do any good if you did. She is so far gone with drugs and stealing for drugs that her mind isn't able to see the whole picture. She is blinded by them. Thinks she is still ok. Doesnt realize what it has and is doing to those lil girls. And that poor baby who has no one. THE only father it has ever known is in jail and will be for a while. Sad that someone can let the drugs and bad influences take over their lives. She is going to lose everything. Including her freedom I she doesn't get the help she needs. God help her. Praying for her family.
Sick

Irvine, KY

#6 Apr 28, 2012
I agree with everyone else, yes she needs help. I know someone that was a friend of hers that took her in and tried to clean her up last year. It worked for a short while and then it got bad again when Ryan came along. She used to be a good mom but now the drugs are consuming her totally. She thinks she is ok and doesn't have a real problem so there's no helping her, wouldn't do any good until she admits it to herself. She still thinks that Ryan is the best thing that has ever came into her life. Let's see, being arrested for shoplifting at Walmart and arrested for breaking into your neighbors apt, losing your kids, friends and family---yes he's a real winner and done a lot for her. I heard that she hasn't seen her kids for a month or so and they don't wanna see her. It's just sad that it has to be that way. Drugs have taken over people's lives and it destroys the kids. I just hope and pray the baby's daddy can get her God only know what it's having to go through. From what I heard they are waiting on DNA tests results. The best thing for her is to be found guilty and go to jail and rehab and sober the hell up.
Sick

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2012
True wrote:
I so agree with you I honestly don't know her well enough to say something to her BUT I have seriously thought about just walking up to her and flat out asking her to let me find someone or some place that will give her the help she needs. It breaks my heart to see someone who loves their kids as much as I know she does get into a situation like this. I know those babies love her and they need her. A child should be with its mother if possible NOT saying anything bad about the dads either. I find it appalling that all those so called friends of her hasn't gotten together and went to her and called her out on what she's doing. Where is her father? I pass her in town all the time and I can tell in just passing she needs help. We only talked when our girls were at events or gymnastics and anyone could see the love she had for her girls and they loved her too. If she has any friends out there please get together and keep pushing her to go to rehab and don't leave her til she goes take her yourselves! God love her heart, I know this is not Angela.
She has ran off, lied and stole from all her "so called friends" that aren't on drugs too and they are done with her all together. They hbe tried to help and they aren't gonna do it again. The girls are safe with their daddy so she can do whatever, and they know what she's done and doing and don't want to be with her now.
Me Again

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 Apr 29, 2012
She has been talked to time and again. From the beginning to til now. She is doing exactly what she wants to do. She has always justified anything she has ever done wrong and her mother has too. I talked to her mother myself and tried to explain what was going on. It just pissed her off and she didn't want to hear it. She wasn't the best of mothers either from what I understand, wasn't there for her like she should have been so she just enables and makes excused for her. Her dad is a drunk but he probably doesn't approve of what she's doing. The rest of her family is abou like her. She just rose above it for awhile and that is the Angela that was in Irvine. She is just now showing her true colors.
Concerned

Lexington, KY

#9 May 12, 2012
Guess there is no helping her now. Hoped that she would straighten up for her children. But drugs are more important. Maybe she can sober up behind bars.
Sick

Irvine, KY

#10 May 14, 2012
Doubt it will help her
WELL WELL WELL

Irvine, KY

#11 May 16, 2012
Heard she was back in jail.........
The Truth

United States

#12 May 17, 2012
You heard correct! She's been in going on a week now.
hmmmmmmmm

Harrison, AR

#13 May 17, 2012
No she isnt.I saw her yesterday
WELL WELL WELL

Irvine, KY

#14 May 17, 2012
So who has the baby, and is baby daddy goin 2 take this kid away from her?????????
Concerned

Lexington, KY

#15 May 17, 2012
Hhhhhhhmmmmn..... You must've went to jail if u saw her yesterday.
Concerned

Lexington, KY

#16 May 17, 2012
Well well well.... Hope whoever has the baby is taking care of her. It's not her cause she's been in jail almost a week.
Concerned Too

Ann Arbor, MI

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Does anyone know where I can write her?
Maybe

Tucker, GA

#18 Dec 3, 2012
I think she is in Casey county jail. You can check jailtracker.com to make sure I kno last time I checked that was where she was. I PRAY it helps her get clean.....gosh I still can't believe it's Angela. Makes me sad for her and those precious girls. I remember we were talking once and she told me when she was little all she ever wanted to be was a mom:(
Slim

Irvine, KY

#19 Dec 4, 2012
OMG!!! Someone please tell me what is going on. She used to work at the daycare where my children went and I really thought a lot of her. Someone explain so I can try and help her.
Old friend

London, KY

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Ryan who?? Who are you all talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Wisdom of Ages 169,962
Daniel SPICER 1 hr Got Nere 4
County clerk Sherry Fox needs to retire 15 hr Beach fun 15
Sheriff Gary Freeman retiring! SWEET! 18 hr Bull crap 4
"Crystal Newton" What happened. Bill or ? (Apr '10) Fri Minorkle 27
Last night's school board meeting on YOU TUBE Fri informed 1
End nepotism in the Estill County school system!! Nov 17 Also informed 4

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages