Daphne Sparks
friend

Prattville, AL

#43 Apr 4, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Damn, How's she taking care of her daughter working 64 hours a week, modeling and now staring in movies, poor kid must live in DAY CARE.
how about you grow some balls and put your real name on here!! Oh, yeah! It's probably because someone would start talking about how big of a s!ut you are!!! The only people that I know that doesn't like Daphne are the ones on topix. Everyone else that I know love her. She's an awesome person and she works very hard in life. Take some lessons!
hmm

Mckee, KY

#44 Apr 4, 2012
I work very hard and I take care of my family all with my clothes on and my feet on the ground, So hate to bust your bubble but nobody has ever reffered to me as a sl#t, but if you run with her I'm sure you're no better than her
friend

Prattville, AL

#45 Apr 4, 2012
hmm wrote:
I work very hard and I take care of my family all with my clothes on and my feet on the ground, So hate to bust your bubble but nobody has ever reffered to me as a sl#t, but if you run with her I'm sure you're no better than her
hahahahaha!!! If that's what you wanna think then that's fine. Nothing you will ever say will hurt my feelings cause me and god knows the truth.
Grammar Police

United States

#46 Apr 5, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha!!! If that's what you wanna think then that's fine. Nothing you will ever say will hurt my feelings cause me and god knows the truth.
WWPWS? What would Paul Walker say? Of course Daphne isn't reading this, she works six jobs and is filing with Paul and Vin! If she can't take critics than stardom isn't for her. When you're a public figure people either love you or hate you, my guess is everyone is going to hate Daphne. Just sayin!
IFChannel

Ashburn, VA

#47 Apr 5, 2012

She oozes stone cold sex appeal, what's not to like?
friend

Herndon, VA

#48 Apr 5, 2012
Grammar Police wrote:
<quoted text>WWPWS? What would Paul Walker say? Of course Daphne isn't reading this, she works six jobs and is filing with Paul and Vin! If she can't take critics than stardom isn't for her. When you're a public figure people either love you or hate you, my guess is everyone is going to hate Daphne. Just sayin!
well, the grammar police misspelled filming!! I'm done with this. Just proves that me and daphne are both better then anyone else on this site. Have a life day and may god bless you!
Lmfao

United States

#49 Apr 5, 2012
IFChannel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gV0kiqDDbpYXX
She oozes stone cold sex appeal, what's not to like?
She for sure oozes something, but it sure as heck isn't sex appeal.
well well

Macon, GA

#50 Apr 5, 2012
friend wrote:
The way you all talking about her looks like all of you are jealous of her. You have no clue who much she works to support her daughter!! She works 24 hours overtime every week to make sure she is taken care of. Yes, for you stupid ones that's 64 hours a week!! Sometimes more then that! Stop hating because she's actually making something of her life and not on a computer everyday bashing someone. At least she would have the guts to put who she was and not hide behind a fake name. Daphne hasn't seen any of this and really doesn't care what any of you say or think about her. You all have just proved that she is better then all of you cause she's not getting into all this bullsh!t. What if her daughter got on here and seen this?!?!? How do you think it would make her feel?? Give it up people. Worry about your own life and your addictions!!!! Clearly being a [email protected] hillbilly is one of them!!!
Well if this is true than how in the heck can she possibly be in the damn movie. duhhhhhhhhhhhh. And i agree, whoever started this crapstorm needs to shut up because if my 8 year old can find this sight then I am positive that her girl can find it too. So shut up and go back to your pathetic life.
oh oh

Macon, GA

#51 Apr 5, 2012
And for all you simpletons out there I know how you can change where you are from but listen to this idiots. You may change where you are from but it does not change your IP ADDRESS. So keep slandering her, if she decided to take your @sses to court you will be in a crapstorm. So shut up.
BAHAHAHA

Ashburn, VA

#52 Apr 5, 2012
oh oh wrote:
And for all you simpletons out there I know how you can change where you are from but listen to this idiots. You may change where you are from but it does not change your IP ADDRESS. So keep slandering her, if she decided to take your @sses to court you will be in a crapstorm. So shut up.
Slander is defaming someones character by orally speaking something proven to be untrue about someone else. LIBEL is written defamation. In order to prove defamation, one must prove that their reputation has been ruined due to untrue SLANDER OR LIBEL, whichever, and your reputation was ruined a long time ago! If I had a dollar for everyone on Topix that screamed "SLANDER" on Topix I'd be a millionaire instead of sitting at work getting paid to post this thread! PNWD!
Lmfao

United States

#53 Apr 5, 2012
well well wrote:
<quoted text> Well if this is true than how in the heck can she possibly be in the damn movie. duhhhhhhhhhhhh. And i agree, whoever started this crapstorm needs to shut up because if my 8 year old can find this sight then I am positive that her girl can find it too. So shut up and go back to your pathetic life.
Daphne, my life is awesome! All of this actually came from your own Facebook and YouTube channel. I find you very entertaining so keep up the good work! Oh, and black peeptoed heels are so 20 years ago! P.S. Paul Walker, Paul Walker, Paul Walker!!!
LMFAO

Ashburn, VA

#54 Apr 5, 2012
‘Fast & Furious’ 6 and 7 are being written simultaneously and will ‘pay off’ the story developed in the past two series installments, according to star Vin Diesel and Daphne Sparks.

Back when Screen Rant chatted with Vin Diesel on the set of Fast Five, the brawny actor briefly discussed how that film was being fashioned to serve as the middle chapter in a trilogy – with Fast and Furious 6 bringing the tale of Dominic Toretto (Diesel), Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker),and Daphne Sparks and their fellow professional criminal/car racer types to a conclusion of sorts.

Rumors popped up in Fall 2011 that not only was Fast and Furious 7 also on the way, but that the sixth and seventh installments in the high-octane thrills franchise could shoot back-to-back and feature the addition of Daphne Sparks , Jason Statham to a cast that already includes macho leading men like Diesel and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
LMFAO Even Harder

Ashburn, VA

#55 Apr 5, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
‘Fast & Furious’ 6 and 7 are being written simultaneously and will ‘pay off’ the story developed in the past two series installments, according to star Vin Diesel and Daphne Sparks.
Back when Screen Rant chatted with Vin Diesel on the set of Fast Five, the brawny actor briefly discussed how that film was being fashioned to serve as the middle chapter in a trilogy – with Fast and Furious 6 bringing the tale of Dominic Toretto (Diesel), Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker),and Daphne Sparks and their fellow professional criminal/car racer types to a conclusion of sorts.
Rumors popped up in Fall 2011 that not only was Fast and Furious 7 also on the way, but that the sixth and seventh installments in the high-octane thrills franchise could shoot back-to-back and feature the addition of Daphne Sparks , Jason Statham to a cast that already includes macho leading men like Diesel and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
Paul Walker Paul Walker Paul Walker!
IDIOT

Ashburn, VA

#56 Apr 5, 2012
oh oh wrote:
Anyone can log into MANY websites online and post anonymously! Unless you work for the FBI or have a billion dollar lawyer good luck with that! BAHAHAHAHA! "Dear Judge, they made fun of me on Topix." "Where did they get the material for it?" "From me!" Paul Walker Paul Walker Paul Walker.

And you're right, I'm jealous! I wish I Could get "casteted" in Fast 6! That's Action!
Lmfao

United States

#57 Apr 5, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can log into MANY websites online and post anonymously! Unless you work for the FBI or have a billion dollar lawyer good luck with that! BAHAHAHAHA! "Dear Judge, they made fun of me on Topix." "Where did they get the material for it?" "From me!" Paul Walker Paul Walker Paul Walker.
And you're right, I'm jealous! I wish I Could get "casteted" in Fast 6! That's Action!
Does anyone know how I can get into Peach Magazine? Paul Walker Paul Walker Paul Walker!!!
Sorry

United States

#58 Apr 5, 2012
TheUnknown wrote:
Let people live thier lives. Whats wrong with having dreams and goals? If you all would remember, this is the internet and there is no real truth on the internet. Just interpretations of the truth. The only way her daughter would be embarassed by Daphne ( if she is ) would be adults running thier traps around thier children and all of that being taken to school and spread around. What is wrong with you people? Do you really have nothing going on in your life other than trying to jump in to others lives to try to make them miserable?? Its sad and pathetic. So what she wants to be an actress and model? Does it bother you that much to go on this stupid site and run your mouths about her? My advice is live and let live.
Yes and your advice is the lyrics to a Guns and Roses song. Stop before you further embarrass yourself.
TheUnknown

Irvine, KY

#59 Apr 5, 2012
Why can't you people grow up? Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your lives??? Its pretty sad and pathetic. Why does every one have so much hate in them that they just want to be that way toward people. Get a life, grow up and look at your own life and how you live before you bash someone else. This site is full of little punks. Grow up!
IDIOT

Ashburn, VA

#60 Apr 5, 2012
TheUnknown wrote:
Why can't you people grow up? Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your lives???
No, I'm at work, thanks for asking though!
Sorry

United States

#61 Apr 5, 2012
TheUnknown wrote:
Why can't you people grow up? Do you seriously have nothing better to do with your lives???
I just opened a bag full of green and yellow skittles but I ain't mad at it! Other than that life is grand!
TheUnknown

Irvine, KY

#62 Apr 5, 2012
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text> I just opened a bag full of green and yellow skittles but I ain't mad at it! Other than that life is grand!
Well that didnt make a whole lot of sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Dang son 160,743
Waste of air Anthony Jones 1 hr Concerned citizen 7
who is doug feilds (Apr '09) 3 hr Iwasthereiknwthef... 16
free dumping at the landfill Saturday March 25th 13 hr mama 2
Irvine city hall shouting match 23 hr Tommy 77
Zack Jones POS like his mom Thu Truth 1
Murder In Estill County (Nov '14) Thu Chelle Isaacs 104

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages