Ex-cop vows 'war' against former coll...

Ex-cop vows 'war' against former colleagues

There are 3 comments on the WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Ex-cop vows 'war' against former colleagues. In it, WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh reports that:

A former Los Angeles cop with military training vowed war against other men in blue Thursday, leaving one officer dead days after he allegedly killed two other people to begin a wave of retribution for being fired, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTZ-TV Plattsburgh.

bill

Albany, NY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
he is a big fat racist, faggitt
Biggest Fan

Ithaca, NY

#2 Feb 8, 2013
He is a man that was pushed to far by Officers with no integrity!! LA cops are crooked most know this! I say about time!
Bill

Albany, NY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
to kill innocents, even if you are right on a job thing, is pure evil; he willbe a chickenshit and shoot himself in the gunfight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex charges against 'Purpose Driven' Pastor McF... (Dec '12) 8 hr Youarescum 450
News RV engulfed in flames is same one used in stand... 9 hr Voice of Reason 2
News Anaheim struggles with growing homeless crisis ... 9 hr Voice of Reason 2
News Costa Mesa man, 50, sentenced to 25 years to li... 14 hr Voice of Reason 3
News Santa Ana man gets jail time for setting his fa... 14 hr Voice of Reason 2
Review: Misty Marie Henderson Sun MISTY MARIE HENDE... 3
News Man gets prison for assaulting topless dancer (Nov '12) Sep 15 M Crichton 2

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages