Anaheim Gynecologist Charged For Mole...

Anaheim Gynecologist Charged For Molesting Girl

There are 8 comments on the KCBS-TV Los Angeles story from Mar 24, 2006, titled Anaheim Gynecologist Charged For Molesting Girl. In it, KCBS-TV Los Angeles reports that:

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. A gynecologist was charged with molesting a 16-year-old girl and ordered to surrender his passport and stay away from the victim Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBS-TV Los Angeles.

Karl

Thousand Oaks, CA

#1 Mar 27, 2006
The fact that a 16 year old girl is seeing a gynecologist is unusual .Why is the mother of a 11 year old girl recomending a gynecologist to perform an exam on her daughter, knowing that some touching of private parts is involved. I believe the mother is motivated by greed and it seems to me that this is an orchestrated and elaborated scheme, in order to destroy someone's reputation and turn this unfortunate situation into a money making event, remember the Michel Jackson case?
tina

AOL

#2 Sep 3, 2006
i have been a patient of dr lee's for over 20 yrs, i know in my heart mind and my soul he would never do anything like this. he has morals and ethics and practices them in good faith. he is a wonderful doctor i trust him with my life and i trust him with my three daughters in which he delievered all and my son. there is no doubt in my mind this is a plot by the parents and or young girl, i just hope they know the damage they have caused not only to dr lee and his family and livelyhood but also to his staff and all of his patience. i hope they get back all of the hurt pain , damage and everything they caused a zillion times over.i moved to north carolina and i returned to calif once a yr for my check ups by dr lee. i'm not one who likes or feels comfortable with drs however dr lee is awesome and one in a million!he is a warm caring compassionate dr there are not enough words to describe his compassion and greatness.
Michael McArthur

Oak Brook, IL

#3 Apr 17, 2007
This is going to wind up the butt-end of some very bad jokes.
Zen

Odessa, FL

#4 May 9, 2008
Can we use Texas law with this guy, only if convicted and proven of the charges of course!
Cindy

Johnstown, PA

#5 Dec 21, 2008
It is normal for a 16-year-old girl to see a gynecologist. 16-year-olds can get cancer, infections, or any other maladies that a full-grown woman can get. I had my first gynecological exam at 15. There is nothing sexual about a gynecological exam and nothing arousing about one to a gynecologist, who probably sees 15 or more vaginas a day.
Dee

Irvine, CA

#6 Dec 14, 2009
This guy "Karl" is an IDIOT-I hope & pray he doesn't have daughters of his own, based on his ignorance of the reproductive health of women. No, moron,"The fact that a 16 year old girl seeing a gynecologist is" NOT unusual! In fact, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) recommends that girls first see a gynecologist when they're between the ages of 13 and 15, has problems with her period, have not yet BEGUN her period or have been/planning to be sexually active. For all we know, she may have been seeing him for any of those reasons. The issue isn't WHY she was his pt., but what he DID to her!

And as for "Why is the mother of a 11 year old girl recommending a gynecologist to perform an exam on her daughter, knowing that some touching of private parts is involved?"...again, we don't know the medical history of this pt., but I would think she was examed due to a female issue, something a GYNO takes of, should the mom have taken the girl to a podiatrist??

Last, keep in mind, Professor Karl, any woman, ANY AGE, can be & HAVE been assualted by their drs. This has happend to pregnant woman just in for check ups as well.....& to compare it to the Michael Jackson case, proves how ill-thought out your comments are. Keep in mind this was a drs. who woman go to for the MEDICAL HEALTH, an educated man wiht a degree and licensed by the state to "touch private parts" (your words), not an adult man who regularly had slumber parties with 10 yr old boys! Just so you know, this is the case where you question, "Why would the mother of a 11 year old BOY allow her child to sleep over at MJs house at all?"
Karl wrote:
The fact that a 16 year old girl is seeing a gynecologist is unusual .Why is the mother of a 11 year old girl recomending a gynecologist to perform an exam on her daughter, knowing that some touching of private parts is involved. I believe the mother is motivated by greed and it seems to me that this is an orchestrated and elaborated scheme, in order to destroy someone's reputation and turn this unfortunate situation into a money making event, remember the Michel Jackson case?
Wil

Newport Beach, CA

#7 Dec 14, 2009
Dee you are correct, however how long did it take you to do research and write your comment to poor old Karl?
Someone Finally Said It

Irvine, CA

#8 Dec 14, 2009
tina wrote:
i have been a patient of dr lee's for over 20 yrs, i know in my heart mind and my soul he would never do anything like this. he has morals and ethics and practices them in good faith. he is a wonderful doctor i trust him with my life and i trust him with my three daughters in which he delievered all and my son. there is no doubt in my mind this is a plot by the parents and or young girl, i just hope they know the damage they have caused not only to dr lee and his family and livelyhood but also to his staff and all of his patience. i hope they get back all of the hurt pain , damage and everything they caused a zillion times over.i moved to north carolina and i returned to calif once a yr for my check ups by dr lee. i'm not one who likes or feels comfortable with drs however dr lee is awesome and one in a million!he is a warm caring compassionate dr there are not enough words to describe his compassion and greatness.
This is America. Make an allegation and win the ghetto lottery in an out of court settlement. No need to work for a living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) 5 hr thetruth 807
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) Aug 27 judas raphan 90
Hair Nation Festival Aug 26 SouthTexas 1
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) Aug 24 El Jiringas 508
Review: Ravenna's Medical Weight Loss - Joseph ... (Sep '09) Aug 24 Gomez V 20
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Aug 23 Ted 4,833
News Retail's Woes Not Only E-Commerce Aug 23 judeofascism 1

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages