PETA Wants Memorial for Killed Fish

There are 5 comments on the National Review Online story from Oct 30, 2012, titled PETA Wants Memorial for Killed Fish. In it, National Review Online reports that:

"Animal rights." properly understood, is an ideology that believes human and animal lives are equal because all have the capacity to feel pain or suffer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Review Online.

STINKCAT

Wallington, UK

#1 Oct 31, 2012
A army of Stonemasons would enjoy years of employment if memorials were erected in memory of animals killed at Peta's shelters.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2 Oct 31, 2012
STINKCAT wrote:
A army of Stonemasons would enjoy years of employment if memorials were erected in memory of animals killed at Peta's shelters.
Every once in a while you get it right, Funkypuss. When you're right, you're right. PeTA sucks!
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Every once in a while you get it right, Funkypuss. When you're right, you're right. PeTA sucks!
awwww....is widdle squatty still trying to find male companionship?? You know there are PLENTY of gay dating sites on them thar internets!!! Good luck in finding your male love connection....though it's a wonder you can't find your male lover while you're all in the woods together!!! ta-ta COWARD! Be sure to come back real soon for more humiliation----after all, you thrive on humiliation and it shows 24/7/365!

uh oh....I sense one of widdle squatty's pansyass hissy fits!!!!
Monkey Business

San Angelo, TX

#4 Nov 1, 2012
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Um.. I'm still trying to find male baboon companionship. Does anyone know of any gay baboon dating sites on them thar internets!!! I need a hairy love connection... though it's a wonder I can't find it at the zoo I live in. I'll be sure to come back soon to tell all about my bestial humiliation.
Thanks monkey girl but no report will be necessary.
STINKCAT

Wallington, UK

#5 Nov 1, 2012
I don't care what the incessant trolls say here they cannot hide the ghastly truth, there are those in Peta's higher hierarchy who hate pets and would have no hesitation in turning them into meat pies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Asian discrimination claims at Harvard rev... 3 hr Ainu 1
Doctors Internet 4 hr Lisa DDS 1
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) 5 hr ahmoc 161
Passtcert vmware 2v0-641 practice exams 17 hr howard 1
How to Stop iTunes’ Long Backup Process for iPhone 19 hr WenBoarman 1
Review: National Servicing Center 20 hr Mortgage Scam 1
News Buena Parka s La Mirada Boulevard closure doesn... (Oct '14) Wed bp bill 4
More from around the web

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]