Do you approve of Larry Agran as Coun...

Do you approve of Larry Agran as Council Member?

Posted in the Irvine Forum

Roger

San Clemente, CA

#1 Mar 31, 2012
Council member Agran made an inspiring speech at the last council meeting. It is good to see someone so well informed and so willing to take action for the public good.
Grace

Honolulu, HI

#2 Mar 31, 2012
Council member Agran provides a thoughtful response and leadership model for action, which all southland cities can advocate for, regarding identified safety, waste storage, and evacuation concerns calling for continued closure of the San Onofre nuclear plant.
R Hartman

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 1, 2012
I commend Larry for his efforts to keep SONGS shutdown.
Dave

Irvine, CA

#4 Apr 5, 2012
Council member Agran is trying another boondoggle with Irvine money. After Irvine paid bonuses to all employees (even part time life guards) using the surplus, now he wants to have Irvine residents pay for the educational short fall anticipated with CA cutbacks. Agran is a fiscal train wreck, why Irvine keeps voting him in is beyond me
lanceman

Irvine, CA

#5 Jun 4, 2012
I would like to see Larry explore his opportunities in the private sector. Or spend more time with his wife and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-abortion group releases video snippet afte... Aug 27 Dan 2
News Los Alamitos bucks O.C. trend, votes to keep re... Aug 26 jcwconsult 1
News Affordable senior apartments coming to Irvine (Aug '14) Aug 23 Suzy Briggs 3
Cool tech for new home? Aug 1 buttcrack 2
News Whom does a real estate agent really represent? Jul '15 Woodie54 1
News In-N-Out plans new eatery in Arden area (Jun '11) Jun '15 Fats Watson 3
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun '15 Irvine California 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages