Student stabbed at Sonora High School; La Habra police search f...

A 17-year-old student at Sonora High School was stabbed Tuesday morning which led to the campus being locked down for about two hours. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mr Estrada

Long Beach, CA

#82 Sep 15, 2009
Manny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Estrada but it is "your."
Lol, "Your a lame butt..." doesn't make sense.
"You're a lame butt..." does. What's wrong with these people?!?!?!
Hmmm

North Hollywood, CA

#83 Sep 16, 2009
Mr Estrada wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't. It's "you're" not "your".
Yes, you're quite right :-) I missed that one! I guess I'll just have to find someplace to "get over myself".
Manny

Panorama City, CA

#84 Sep 16, 2009
Mr Estrada wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, "Your a lame butt..." doesn't make sense.
"You're a lame butt..." does. What's wrong with these people?!?!?!
you're right...getting old sucks!
Mr Estrada

Long Beach, CA

#85 Sep 16, 2009
Manny wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right...getting old sucks!
Lol, no prob, I'm only 28 and I'm already calling people by the wrong name!
Over it

Anaheim, CA

#86 Sep 16, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,after struggling through this note, I am very happy to read that you are still in school. I sincerely hope that you are paying attention in English class, although from your writing skills, I doubt it. Do yourself a favor and concentrate harder on your studies.
The reason why I called you a lame ass is because I think your comment is not because your worried about the education, I think it's because your a smart ass.
Hmmm

North Hollywood, CA

#87 Sep 17, 2009
Over it wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why I called you a lame **** is because I think your comment is not because your worried about the education, I think it's because your a smart ****.
You're should have been used in the second place in the above sentence. It is a contraction of 'you are'. So, your sentence should have been constructed like this: the reason ... is because I think your comment is not because you are (you're) worried ...

You can call me a smart *** if you wish. But I would rather be a smart *** than to be a dumb ****. Education is the key to success. Very few people become truly successful without (at the very least) literacy. When folks see people speak or write poorly, they automatically associate their lack of literacy with stupidity.

For instance, consider a part of the above paragraph rewritten in a 'street talk', third grade way:

U can call me smart *** if you want. But U should get a life. Dont juge me. U dont no me.

Now, translate that to a job application. Will I hire that person? Sure!! They can clean the bathrooms and sweep the floors for me. They might even consider that to be success ...
Over it

Anaheim, CA

#88 Sep 17, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You're should have been used in the second place in the above sentence. It is a contraction of 'you are'. So, your sentence should have been constructed like this: the reason ... is because I think your comment is not because you are (you're) worried ...
You can call me a smart *** if you wish. But I would rather be a smart *** than to be a dumb ****. Education is the key to success. Very few people become truly successful without (at the very least) literacy. When folks see people speak or write poorly, they automatically associate their lack of literacy with stupidity.
For instance, consider a part of the above paragraph rewritten in a 'street talk', third grade way:
U can call me smart *** if you want. But U should get a life. Dont juge me. U dont no me.
Now, translate that to a job application. Will I hire that person? Sure!! They can clean the bathrooms and sweep the floors for me. They might even consider that to be success ...
Thanks for the lesson it really helped :) there is always room to learn. I still think your a smart ass.
Hmmm

Downey, CA

#89 Sep 17, 2009
Over it wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the lesson it really helped :) there is always room to learn. I still think your a smart ****.
Well, like I wrote earlier, better than a dumb s**t.

Next, we'll have a lesson on affect vs. effect.:-)
Over it

Anaheim, CA

#90 Sep 17, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, like I wrote earlier, better than a dumb s**t.
Next, we'll have a lesson on affect vs. effect.:-)
Ok cool great that sounds good, and we can discuss how La Habra is not "Ghetto". I love to learn I think there is nothing wrong with working harder to make yourself better. There is no one in this world who is perfect, thanks teacher for helping me to better myself.
Copernicus

La Habra, CA

#91 Oct 4, 2009
You guys, this is why kids think they can say whatever they want and act however they want. When adults start acting like children, the children start to believe that it's okay. Instead of discussing this with logic and reason, most of you decided to get emotional and reckless with the completely irrelevent comments. And as usual, the race card was pulled. It's ridiculous.
band nerd

AOL

#92 Oct 21, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the statement you made where you said "Dont juge me. U dont no me." was a very hypocritical because that is exactly what you did to me. Just because I chose not to use proper English in writing my previous comment, you implied I was stupid. Yes i am still in school, a freshman to be precise. All honors classes including English. Although I do admit I don't pay as much attention as I should in that class, I hold a solid B.:)... Thanks for the advcise (even though it felt more like you were criticizing me)... But its all about math... GO HONORS ALGEBRA 2!
Hmmm

North Hollywood, CA

#93 Oct 22, 2009
band nerd wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the statement you made where you said "Dont juge me. U dont no me." was a very hypocritical because that is exactly what you did to me. Just because I chose not to use proper English in writing my previous comment, you implied I was stupid. Yes i am still in school, a freshman to be precise. All honors classes including English. Although I do admit I don't pay as much attention as I should in that class, I hold a solid B.:)... Thanks for the advcise (even though it felt more like you were criticizing me)... But its all about math... GO HONORS ALGEBRA 2!
Wow, you're an idiot. You really should take a reading compreshension class. I was correcting someone else's stupidity. Read my post again dummy! And as far as judging? We all do it, every day of our lives. I will continue to do it and so will you. So who's the hypocrite embicile?
la habra

Downey, CA

#94 Jun 17, 2010
EASTSIDE LA HABRA MONOS GANG RIFA.
MARK

Montclair, CA

#95 Apr 1, 2012
HEY YOU WANT TO KNOW THE NICE PARTS OF THE CITY OF LA HABRA,CA
1. HILLSBOROUGH PARK- APARTMENTS HOMES
2. NORTH HILLS- HARBOR AND WHITTIER BLVDS
3. STONERRIDGE- IMPERIAL HWY AND BEACH BLVDS
4. WESTRIDGE GOLF COURSE HOMES AND PRIVATE COMMUNITIES- S. IDAHO STREET
5. THE GABLES- S EUCLID STREET
6. VILLAGE GREEN APARTMENTS HOMES- WILDERNESS REGIONS- S IDAHO STREET.
7. WOODLAKE VILLAGE- W. LAMBERT RD
8. LA HABRA CREST- N CITRUS AVE ABOVE WHITTIER BLVD
9. HOMES NEAR LADERA PALMA SCHOOL- NORTH HILLS.
marcos

Montclair, CA

#96 Sep 5, 2013
Problem with La Habra is what makes it ugly is Lack Of Trees, people leave trash everywhere, I remember living there and hear how beautiful Brea is and Fullerton and North Whittier, but La Habra ghetto, North Gate, drug deals there, shopping carts in front of Apartments with graffiti on them. Its looking like a trash city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Raising the Minimum Wage Destroys Jobs 3 hr kuda 26
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Cali Girl 2014 200,963
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr Los Angeles 2,266
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr Los Angeles 15,996
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 5 hr South Side 1,091
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr Runonion 5,072
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 16 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at September 17 at 5:03PM PDT

•••

Irvine News Video

•••
•••

Irvine Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Irvine News, Events & Info