Student stabbed at Sonora High School...

Student stabbed at Sonora High School; La Habra police search f...

There are 95 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 8, 2009, titled Student stabbed at Sonora High School; La Habra police search f.... In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A 17-year-old student at Sonora High School was stabbed Tuesday morning which led to the campus being locked down for about two hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

you dumb dumb

United States

#21 Sep 9, 2009
yupyup wrote:
Whittier is still way ghetto,stuff like this happens all the time in ghetto Whittier
All the time? Please! I just love the "way ghetto" million dollar hillside neighborhoods in Whittier!
LaffinAtYou

United States

#22 Sep 9, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really assume a lot don't you? What a dolt (yeah, I know you're probably too stupid to know what that means, so do yourself a favor and look it up. You are familiar with a dictionary aren't you?). I don't make it a habit to hang around the ghetto - places like Highland Park or La Habra. Definitely not good places to spend quality time. Unless of course we're talking about low lifes like you. Idiot.
Look who's talking about assuptions you moron. The point is La Habra is definately not Ghetto,not the best,but definately NOT GHETTO. But I guess YOU'RE to stupid to understand that! And you state HP isn't a good place to spend "quality time", but yet your stupid a** goes to a party in HP Riiight!!!!!!!! lol your the Dolt!You shouldn't of assumed I didnt know what that was either you hypocrit! And you want to talk about low lifes, Hmmmmmmmmm who was the one at the party in HP???? In the so called "Ghetto". Maybe your a "Hoodrat" or a "Thug" lol, since you wanna hang out n party in the "Ghetto". Do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut!
LaffinAtYou

United States

#23 Sep 9, 2009
REALISTIC wrote:
come on u have to admit that something like this was bound to happen i admit that i thought it would be a la habra high school incident but the gang activity has not gone down and i hardly see the gang unit around anymore, dont get me wrong i dont think this is in any way correct but this city has it's hands full when it comes to gang activity especially the youngsters
oh and by the way dont even try 2 make this into a racial thing cuz one of the known la habra gangs are the west siders who are typically white male..my point is gangsters dont come in a specific race so obiously trying 2 blame a culture for all the bad stuff that happens is useless
White Male??? lol I think your confused sweety
Julio

Chatsworth, CA

#24 Sep 9, 2009
Manny wrote:
<quoted text>
OHHHH so now it's an illegal alien that stabbed the student...maybe YOU should join the minute men and watch the border your self your racist pile of mierda!
Wow! I had to read this post about a dozen times to see where she said anthing about illegal aliens. Wait. Never mind. My bad
Julio

Chatsworth, CA

#25 Sep 9, 2009
REALISTIC wrote:
come on u have to admit that something like this was bound to happen i admit that i thought it would be a la habra high school incident but the gang activity has not gone down and i hardly see the gang unit around anymore, dont get me wrong i dont think this is in any way correct but this city has it's hands full when it comes to gang activity especially the youngsters
oh and by the way dont even try 2 make this into a racial thing cuz one of the known la habra gangs are the west siders who are typically white male..my point is gangsters dont come in a specific race so obiously trying 2 blame a culture for all the bad stuff that happens is useless
Typically white male? Really??
FRS

Altadena, CA

#26 Sep 9, 2009
Over it wrote:
<quoted text>
A that's racy huh? Could you explain to me what "gettin' a little ghetto" means. Have you ever been to the Ghetto. I know it's probably hard for you to understand in a suburb like La Habra not everyone from urban neighborhoods are bad people. I think your forgetting the point, someone got stabbed hello.
There are some very bad parts of La Habra, go down to Harbor and La Habra Blvd. to below Whittier Blvd. after dark and you will see, of course not all people are bad, but I have lived here for 50 years, and it is a lot worse than it was when I was a kid.
FRS

Altadena, CA

#27 Sep 9, 2009
REALISTIC wrote:
oh and by the way dont even try 2 make this into a racial thing ... gangsters dont come in a specific race so obiously trying 2 blame a culture for all the bad stuff that happens is useless
Oh yea right, there are just tons of white supremacists and skinheads running around La Habra, there are at least 4 times more "white" people in the USA, and most of the gangs and crime for that matter are done by some type of minority, of course whites do some too, but that doesn't take away from what I just said, go look up the FBI stats on gangs and crime and you will see, oh here is just a little taste :

* Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
* Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are 9 times more likely.
Source(s):
Arrest data: FBI, Crime in the United States, 2001
(USGPO, 2002), p. 252. FBI, Crime in the United States, 2002
(USGPO, 2003), p. 252. FBI, Crime in the United States, 2003
(USGPO, 2004), p. 288

* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
* Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
* Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
* Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
REALISTIC

Waipahu, HI

#28 Sep 9, 2009
FRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea right, there are just tons of white supremacists and skinheads running around La Habra, there are at least 4 times more "white" people in the USA, and most of the gangs and crime for that matter are done by some type of minority, of course whites do some too, but that doesn't take away from what I just said, go look up the FBI stats on gangs and crime and you will see, oh here is just a little taste :
* Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
* Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are 9 times more likely.
Source(s):
Arrest data: FBI, Crime in the United States, 2001
(USGPO, 2002), p. 252. FBI, Crime in the United States, 2002
(USGPO, 2003), p. 252. FBI, Crime in the United States, 2003
(USGPO, 2004), p. 288
* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
* Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
* Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
* Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
lol without meaning 2 u proved my point that when its trash its trash no matter the race
Hmmm

Montclair, CA

#29 Sep 9, 2009
LaffinAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking about assuptions you moron. The point is La Habra is definately not Ghetto,not the best,but definately NOT GHETTO. But I guess YOU'RE to stupid to understand that! And you state HP isn't a good place to spend "quality time", but yet your stupid **** goes to a party in HP Riiight!!!!!!!! lol your the Dolt!You shouldn't of assumed I didnt know what that was either you hypocrit! And you want to talk about low lifes, Hmmmmmmmmm who was the one at the party in HP???? In the so called "Ghetto". Maybe your a "Hoodrat" or a "Thug" lol, since you wanna hang out n party in the "Ghetto". Do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut!
First off, I WILL NOT KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. And I will not be silenced by idiots like you!

Second, have you hung out down by La Habra Blvd. and Euclid lately? How about a block or so south of there? You DUNCE!! If that's not a TJ ghetto, I don't know what is!! Ha ha, what an ignorant wretch you are!
Hmmm

Montclair, CA

#30 Sep 9, 2009
LaffinAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking about assuptions you moron. The point is La Habra is definately not Ghetto,not the best,but definately NOT GHETTO. But I guess YOU'RE to stupid to understand that! And you state HP isn't a good place to spend "quality time", but yet your stupid **** goes to a party in HP Riiight!!!!!!!! lol your the Dolt!You shouldn't of assumed I didnt know what that was either you hypocrit! And you want to talk about low lifes, Hmmmmmmmmm who was the one at the party in HP???? In the so called "Ghetto". Maybe your a "Hoodrat" or a "Thug" lol, since you wanna hang out n party in the "Ghetto". Do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut!
P.S.- learn to spell dropout! It's hypocrite, not hypocrit. What a dink you are! See, you should have gotten a real education! Imbecile!
I am an American

Riverside, CA

#31 Sep 9, 2009
Manny wrote:
<quoted text>
OHHHH so now it's an illegal alien that stabbed the student...maybe YOU should join the minute men and watch the border your self your racist pile of mierda!
I hope Manny, you are not one of those Mexican's that say they are proud to be a Mexican. Because let me tell you and the stupid people out their the truth...Anyone who lives in Mexico lives in a house that is not even fit for a pig to live-in. Mexican's should have risen a long time ago againist their goverment who owns 80 percent of the wealth in Mexico. No instead they live in waste, no real running water,repair their rooms with card board boxes, no glass in the windows...dirt floors. and all they do is party with drugs and drink...Mexican raise up against you mexican goverment, like we did here is these united states. Their army is not even in Iraq, standing by our troops, because they are so back wards. Mexico is a sis pool of garbage and trash and if you do not believe me, go to mexico and find out...Ever wonder why their is no dogs in TJ...because us dumb american's are eating them in the taco's they sell us..
Mr Estrada

Long Beach, CA

#32 Sep 9, 2009
I am an American wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Manny, you are not one of those Mexican's that say they are proud to be a Mexican. Because let me tell you and the stupid people out their the truth...Anyone who lives in Mexico lives in a house that is not even fit for a pig to live-in. Mexican's should have risen a long time ago againist their goverment who owns 80 percent of the wealth in Mexico. No instead they live in waste, no real running water,repair their rooms with card board boxes, no glass in the windows...dirt floors. and all they do is party with drugs and drink...Mexican raise up against you mexican goverment, like we did here is these united states. Their army is not even in Iraq, standing by our troops, because they are so back wards. Mexico is a sis pool of garbage and trash and if you do not believe me, go to mexico and find out...Ever wonder why their is no dogs in TJ...because us dumb american's are eating them in the taco's they sell us..
Lol, well, not all of Mexico is like that. Parts of T.J. and places like that are, but you're crazy to think their isn't any running water there. Mexico is also part of the G8+5, which if you care to look it up, you may change your mind, unless you're a dogmatic republican. Then you still think that Saddam paid for 9/11.

Lol, and whats a "sis pool". You might mean cesspool.

I would comment more on how stupid those statments look like to a person with an average IQ, but I get off of work at 3:30, so maybe I will tomorrow.
Manny

Port Hueneme, CA

#33 Sep 9, 2009
I am an American wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...now you are a real piece of work. I'm not a Brown Nazi or a revolutionist...I'm very proud to be American...my DD214 proves it. I don't know what Mexico you're talking about because I've been to Guadalajara and other major cities and they're nothing like the freakin 3rd world place you described. Why don't you do the whole world a favor and go to the nearest library and read a book. Better yet go to Skid Row in Downtown LA and tell me what you think, Pendejo!
madison

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#34 Sep 9, 2009
Manny wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...now you are a real piece of work. I'm not a Brown Nazi or a revolutionist...I'm very proud to be American...my DD214 proves it. I don't know what Mexico you're talking about because I've been to Guadalajara and other major cities and they're nothing like the freakin 3rd world place you described. Why don't you do the whole world a favor and go to the nearest library and read a book. Better yet go to Skid Row in Downtown LA and tell me what you think, Pendejo!
Way to go.good comment.
terry

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Sep 9, 2009
ORALE MANNY Q-VO tell it like it is. Thats why the minute man watch is getting their necks slashed at the border.. one less SOB
Manny wrote:
<quoted text>
terry

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Sep 9, 2009
"i AM AN AMERICAN" screw urself. Your NOTHING MORE then white trailer park trash... with the excurse "I'm proud to be an american". I am born her so is my mother, father, grandparents on both sides and I'm to A PROUD MEXICAN because my great grandparents were Mexican. It's whities like you that CLAIM to believe the bible but ur the first bastards that judge your neigbor. Are your ancestors from here?? Right so your Indian correct?? Yeah go read Penis head.
I am an American wrote:
<quoted text>
alumni

Whittier, CA

#37 Sep 9, 2009
ghetto or not everyone is missing the main point. This could have happened at any school. La serna Whittier sonora la habra don't have metal detectors and aren't patted down how could anyone have really known? Sonora is a great school not to say it ourules another but being a graduate there i had felt safe and that was due to the enviorment,but any other blogger could say the same about their own school. It should be a concern of catching the criminal and how each school with an open campus will try to ensure this doesn't happen to their students
duh

South Gate, CA

#38 Sep 10, 2009
Over it wrote:
<quoted text>
A that's racy huh? Could you explain to me what "gettin' a little ghetto" means. Have you ever been to the Ghetto. I know it's probably hard for you to understand in a suburb like La Habra not everyone from urban neighborhoods are bad people. I think your forgetting the point, someone got stabbed hello.
what hmmm is saying is that la habra is turning into a shit hole with the stupid peices of shit gangbangers ruining a nice city. the stabbing was between two hispanic gangbangerS I mean peices of shit. oh yeh have you ever drivin through the middle of la habra its worst than tijuana. thats what hmmm means GUADALAHABRA IS GHETTIN GHETTO
alumni

Whittier, CA

#39 Sep 10, 2009
do you really have nothing better to do than insult eachother about which city is more ghetto? i like how you come on blogs not to comment about how serious the crime is when he was stabbed in multiple places but how its all to blame on the city and not the person still out there with that bloody knife
LaffinAtU

United States

#40 Sep 10, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I WILL NOT KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. And I will not be silenced by idiots like you!
Second, have you hung out down by La Habra Blvd. and Euclid lately? How about a block or so south of there? You DUNCE!! If that's not a TJ ghetto, I don't know what is!! Ha ha, what an ignorant wretch you are!
Well there it is,You said It! LOl I guess you don't know what it is! LMAO! The pointis AGAIN, La habra is ugly but not the GHETTO! Get over it! It's just topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members (Feb '08) 14 hr Tony Gomez 1,214
Poll Recall Judge Nancy Pollard? (Oct '11) 14 hr CSMitchum 4
News Why Lease Restrictions Challenge New Retail Sun marg 1
News Tustin invites you to its 90th birthday bash in... Sun marg 1
News Dozens attend National Night Out in Aliso Viejo Jul '17 Cally45455 1
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul '17 unserve satan 8199 844
News Irvine police searching for ID in attempted kid... Jun '17 adamanter 1

Irvine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvine Mortgages