Student stabbed at Sonora High School; La Habra police search f...

Full story: Whittier Daily News

A 17-year-old student at Sonora High School was stabbed Tuesday morning which led to the campus being locked down for about two hours.
Comments
1 - 20 of 95 Comments Last updated Sep 5, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Hmmm

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Judged:

Guadalahabra is gettin' a little ghetto, huh?
yupyup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Judged:

Whittier is still way ghetto,stuff like this happens all the time in ghetto Whittier
Angela

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Thank you for not making our school sound bad. All the articles I've seen so far make Sonora out to be a really dangerous school. It's not - it's a great school :)
It was scary though. The only way the students knew what was going on was through text messages until the teachers got the emails and only some shared the info with their students.
yea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Judged:

a Latino would do that
Over it

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
Guadalahabra is gettin' a little ghetto, huh?
A that's racy huh? Could you explain to me what "gettin' a little ghetto" means. Have you ever been to the Ghetto. I know it's probably hard for you to understand in a suburb like La Habra not everyone from urban neighborhoods are bad people. I think your forgetting the point, someone got stabbed hello.
whittier whitier

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Judged:

wait -- a latino stabbed someone ?? oh yeah thats news.
DUGOUT DOUG

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

SECURITY,SECURITY,SECURITY.... . IT,S BEEN 8 YEARS SINCE 9-11 THE ENTIRE WORLD SITRUCTURE HAS CHANGED DRAMATICALLY...YES I AGREE THAT IT WILL INFRINGE ON OUR PERSONAL PRIVACY,BUT THATS LIFE NOW....MUCH MORE SECURITY CAMERAS NEED TO GO UP EVERY WHERE.IT,S COMING TO THE TIME WHERE WE NEED CAMERAS TO WATCH OTHER CAMERAS TOO.THIS IS YHE PLAIN AND SIMPLE TRUTH.....MANY WILL ASK,HOW CAN WE AFFORD THIS, THE ANSWER IS HOW CAN WE NOT. THANKS FOR READING THIS AND PLEASE LET CINDY KNAPP ACKNOWLEDGE
Hmmm

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Judged:

yupyup wrote:
Whittier is still way ghetto,stuff like this happens all the time in ghetto Whittier
Oh really? Tell me the last time someone was stabbed on a Whittier High School campus. Go ahead, I dare you.
Selina

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Judged:

Sorry, just because gang members want to drag their garbage onto a school campus doesn't mean that tax payers and the students who actually want an education should be inconvenienced. Enforce the borders!
Hmmm

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Judged:

Over it wrote:
<quoted text>
A that's racy huh? Could you explain to me what "gettin' a little ghetto" means. Have you ever been to the Ghetto. I know it's probably hard for you to understand in a suburb like La Habra not everyone from urban neighborhoods are bad people. I think your forgetting the point, someone got stabbed hello.
Yep, I go to the ghetto often. Just last Saturday, I was at a party in Highland Park. How about you? Have you ever had your honky a$$ in the ghetto? Probably not. That's why you don't recognize one when you see it.
Julio

Sylmar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Judged:

yupyup wrote:
IDIOT !This isn't in Whittier
Julio

Sylmar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

DUGOUT DOUG wrote:
SECURITY,SECURITY,SECURITY.... . IT,S BEEN 8 YEARS SINCE 9-11 THE ENTIRE WORLD SITRUCTURE HAS CHANGED DRAMATICALLY...YES I AGREE THAT IT WILL INFRINGE ON OUR PERSONAL PRIVACY,BUT THATS LIFE NOW....MUCH MORE SECURITY CAMERAS NEED TO GO UP EVERY WHERE.IT,S COMING TO THE TIME WHERE WE NEED CAMERAS TO WATCH OTHER CAMERAS TOO.THIS IS YHE PLAIN AND SIMPLE TRUTH.....MANY WILL ASK,HOW CAN WE AFFORD THIS, THE ANSWER IS HOW CAN WE NOT. THANKS FOR READING THIS AND PLEASE LET CINDY KNAPP ACKNOWLEDGE
I'm sure cameras would have prevented this
LaffinAtU

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I go to the ghetto often. Just last Saturday, I was at a party in Highland Park. How about you? Have you ever had your honky a$$ in the ghetto? Probably not. That's why you don't recognize one when you see it.
HP?? LOL yea thats a bad area but I've seen and been around alot worse and what is actually the "Ghetto". I guess since you went to a party in HP that means you know it all right?? Yea OK now! Your just a sensless nobody who probably knows nuthen! A City that doesnt have a starbucks on every corner is ghetto to you huh?? LOL By the way did your poodle have fun at the party too?? lol
Hmmm

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Judged:

LaffinAtU wrote:
<quoted text>
HP?? LOL yea thats a bad area but I've seen and been around alot worse and what is actually the "Ghetto". I guess since you went to a party in HP that means you know it all right?? Yea OK now! Your just a sensless nobody who probably knows nuthen! A City that doesnt have a starbucks on every corner is ghetto to you huh?? LOL By the way did your poodle have fun at the party too?? lol
Wow, you really assume a lot don't you? What a dolt (yeah, I know you're probably too stupid to know what that means, so do yourself a favor and look it up. You are familiar with a dictionary aren't you?). I don't make it a habit to hang around the ghetto - places like Highland Park or La Habra. Definitely not good places to spend quality time. Unless of course we're talking about low lifes like you. Idiot.
Manny

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Judged:

Selina wrote:
Sorry, just because gang members want to drag their garbage onto a school campus doesn't mean that tax payers and the students who actually want an education should be inconvenienced. Enforce the borders!
OHHHH so now it's an illegal alien that stabbed the student...maybe YOU should join the minute men and watch the border your self your racist pile of mierda!
REALISTIC

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

come on u have to admit that something like this was bound to happen i admit that i thought it would be a la habra high school incident but the gang activity has not gone down and i hardly see the gang unit around anymore, dont get me wrong i dont think this is in any way correct but this city has it's hands full when it comes to gang activity especially the youngsters

oh and by the way dont even try 2 make this into a racial thing cuz one of the known la habra gangs are the west siders who are typically white male..my point is gangsters dont come in a specific race so obiously trying 2 blame a culture for all the bad stuff that happens is useless
madison

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Selina sounds like latino name,Pomona is not a safe city though.
Charles Bronson

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

I will find him....
Charles Bronson

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

the police won't say anything cause they won't do anything about it anyway.....
you dumb dumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? Tell me the last time someone was stabbed on a Whittier High School campus. Go ahead, I dare you.
Unfortunate incident but trying to insinuate that la habra's better than whittier...oh, that's funny! By the way, for the record, not sure if this EVER happened at La Serna!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Irvine Forum right now

Search the Irvine Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr cathyjudy 7,838
2 women guilty in Santa Ana nightclub beating 10 hr a bc 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 12 hr Mis kites 15,915
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr lackers 200,328
Evan Tereszcuk 16 hr Sweepsdr 1
Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members (Feb '08) 20 hr V F X T R O O P 1 3 703
Rance's Chicago Pizza feeds your craving in Cos... Wed Rance 1
•••
•••

Irvine News Video

•••
Irvine Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Irvine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000