Gay marriage supporters protest opening of Laguna Hills Chick-fil-A

The opening of a Chick-fil-A outlet in Laguna Hills attracted more than new customers early Thursday morning as protesters picketed outside over the restaurant chain chief executive's opposition to gay marriage. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Awww, the little cry babies are at it again. They look so foolish. LMAO Do they really think that only little fa#$%^ buy at Chick-fil-A?
crazy

Morehead, KY

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Why do gays think straight people shouldn't have the right to their own opinions?
Wallace

Oliver Springs, TN

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Racist liberal perverts..
Forgive My Intolerance

Lewisville, TX

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Gay & Liberal Definitions: Intolerance = When your opinion is different than mine
gays are sick

Southampton, PA

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Ah you fruitcakes,stick a Jerbil up your AIDS AS#SS you sick basterds...

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#6 Jul 27, 2012
So are these gays 'bullying' chic-fil-a????
Caveman

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2012
I wonder what the ferries would do if all the straight people picketed and mass protested the companies owned or operated by gay people. Those companies wouldn't stand a chance.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
So are these gays 'bullying' chic-fil-a????
That's exactly what they're doing.Preach tolerance as long as you agree with them.And if you don't agree with them ,they somehow assume you hate them or are afraid of them.When did right become wrong and wrong become right? I don't agree with gay marriage,I don't hate them,nor am I afraid of them,and yes,I just as them,am entitled to my opinion.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what they're doing.Preach tolerance as long as you agree with them.And if you don't agree with them ,they somehow assume you hate them or are afraid of them.When did right become wrong and wrong become right? I don't agree with gay marriage,I don't hate them,nor am I afraid of them,and yes,I just as them,am entitled to my opinion.
No one need to "tolerate" a company who donates money to causes that harm one's family.

They may have every legal right to do it, but those who are being harmed have every right to protest in every legal manner.

And, yes, if you spread lies about folks, and work to pass laws that harm them and their families, it is ALWAYS just plain wrong.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Caveman wrote:
I wonder what the ferries would do if all the straight people picketed and mass protested the companies owned or operated by gay people. Those companies wouldn't stand a chance.
I don't believe "ferries" is actually a word.

However, there are folks out there who DO try to boycott every company that supports gay folks and their families, and their right to live productively and happily in a free society.

SO far, they are fighting a losing battle.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#11 Jul 30, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
However, there are folks out there who DO try to boycott every company that supports gay folks and their families, and their right to live productively and happily in a free society.
I don't know about that....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#12 Jul 30, 2012
You all have to see this...toooooo funny...

Some cities responded to Cathy's statements with proper deference to the First Amendment, but others have not. Boston Mayor Thomas Menino initially said, "If they need licenses in the city, it will be very difficult...." After considering the issue, though -- and probably talking with his attorneys -- Menino acknowledged he did not have the power to block the chain from operating in Boston.
gays are sick

Southampton, PA

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
You all have to see this...toooooo funny...
Some cities responded to Cathy's statements with proper deference to the First Amendment, but others have not. Boston Mayor Thomas Menino initially said, "If they need licenses in the city, it will be very difficult...." After considering the issue, though -- and probably talking with his attorneys -- Menino acknowledged he did not have the power to block the chain from operating in Boston.
Mayor Menino is a Queer who takes it up the ASS and also has AIDS,he also is a NAZI (No freedom of speech for you)
freedom of speech

Southampton, PA

#14 Aug 3, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
No one need to "tolerate" a company who donates money to causes that harm one's family.
They may have every legal right to do it, but those who are being harmed have every right to protest in every legal manner.
And, yes, if you spread lies about folks, and work to pass laws that harm them and their families, it is ALWAYS just plain wrong.

"They MAY have every legal right BUT" sounds like you are a
Nazi who says "No freedom of speech for you" Hey Queer FU!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15 Aug 5, 2012
They need to add a new item to the menu and call it "The freedom to cluck special"
OOPS Wrong mailbox....It should have been the Plainfield one....LMAO...
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

#16 Aug 7, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this "fairy's"? Yep, thats what they are alright.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#17 Aug 7, 2012
sweet another building to vandalize... cool... open it

Bellevue, WA

#18 Aug 7, 2012
freedom of speech wrote:
<quoted text>
"They MAY have every legal right BUT" sounds like you are a
Nazi who says "No freedom of speech for you" Hey Queer FU!
oh and FU to little boy

Bellevue, WA

#19 Aug 7, 2012
Forgive My Intolerance wrote:
Gay & Liberal Definitions: Intolerance = When your opinion is different than mine
christianity = HATE

Fluck your jesASS... here let me smear my c#nt juice on your 2000 year old comic book after I finish with a trick

Bellevue, WA

#20 Aug 7, 2012
Wallace wrote:
Racist liberal perverts..
ignarant talibangelical shira law christardo's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr big meech 16,010
Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members (Feb '08) Mon 15Coloniero03 714
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Crystal Cathedral memorial stones to be removed (Aug '13) Sep 27 Bonhoffer 2
Catholic renovation of Crystal Cathedral to begin (Nov '13) Sep 27 ghi vio 2
Former Crystal Cathedral transitions to Catholi... (Sep '13) Sep 27 old feller 4

Irvine News Video

Irvine Jobs

Irvine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Irvine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Irvine

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]