"I never did like this town."

"I never did like this town."

There are 9 comments on the Stronger Than Dirt story from May 14, 2008, titled "I never did like this town.". In it, Stronger Than Dirt reports that:

I found this for $1 at an antique shop in Ironwood, MI not too long ago, and picked it up on a whim. via Stronger Than Dirt

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stronger Than Dirt.

casjuke

Saint Joseph, MI

#1 May 23, 2008
Keep it and go to an Antiques Roadshow.
Z Y X and Hammer

Mineral Point, WI

#2 May 27, 2008
Ironwood sucks, but it is still a better place than the ghettos of Racine only a real loser would live in Racine.
ZYX

Kingsland, GA

#3 May 27, 2008
Why do I bother trying to engage you in actual thought anyway? Like the old saying goes - you can lead a mean spirited maggot (YOU)to thought - but you can't make the them think.
CHING-A-CHONG-CH OW

Kingsland, GA

#4 May 27, 2008
I think I know the poster that claims to be from Arena.... It's a shame - but we are talking Hydrcephalic here.... got a head as big as a medicine ball. Mean as a retarded rattler is what I hear. Selfish little misfit....
From what I hear - sumbitch dances around in public whacking off to "Like a Virgin"... and I suppose that is just right. I wouldn't want to touch 'em with anything less than a flame-thrower.
HAS A BRAIN

Kingsland, GA

#5 May 27, 2008
Um... It's spelled "Hydrocephalic" . I think I know who you are talking about too. Very limited vocabulary.
Z Y X and Hammer brain

Mineral Point, WI

#6 May 28, 2008
Nice answer to your own post. Must be tough not having anyone care about your post?
Ron

United States

#7 May 28, 2008
WOW...
I'm new to this site and this is a pattern.
Get on topic both of you.
Nancy

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2008
Ironwood is a GREAT town! Sorry you didn't have a good experience. Give us another chance!
Fred

Cumberland, WI

#9 Sep 22, 2010
Nancy wrote:
Ironwood is a GREAT town! Sorry you didn't have a good experience. Give us another chance!
It's a good town for getting blow j*bs from toothless women. That's about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Day in U.P. Weather History May 14 Read more at SooT... 1
News Grace E. Nelson Nov '14 Linda Ash 1
News The Day Ontonagon Burned: August 25, 1896 (Aug '14) Oct '14 DGC 2
post office (Jul '14) Jul '14 jeffffey 1
News Bessemer Township looks to revamp area recreation (Jun '14) Jul '14 scottie 2
what happend to ramsay (Jan '14) May '14 Cathy Boleau Tepe 3
stay away fromramsay (Apr '14) Apr '14 jake hlversin 1
More from around the web

Ironwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]