United States

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Biggest College football game EVER
Same O Same O

Ashland, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Rudy wrote:
Biggest College football game EVER
In the minds of Catholics only! It will look like a game with Gladiators aginst 11 Rudy's. Alabama is going to kill ya! Can't stand either team but will pick the less evil and back ND. They were NO great teams this year and will most likely be the less watched NCG EVER!

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 24, 2012
I'll be rooting for the Irish also. I expect a beatdown too, but I'm sick of the SEC winning the championship nearly every year.

Would be nice to see some one else to win it all for a change.
roll tide

Ashland, KY

#5 Dec 25, 2012
Oh its rolling baby
Rudy

United States

#6 Dec 25, 2012
The game is gonna get as many viewers as s Superbowl,everyone will know why Catholics are far superior in every facet of life.you just have to deal with it all you rednex and greasey filthy minorites.
south end

Flatwoods, KY

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Rudy wrote:
The game is gonna get as many viewers as s Superbowl,everyone will know why Catholics are far superior in every facet of life.you just have to deal with it all you rednex and greasey filthy minorites.
at least we can spell! lmao
Rudys Idol

Ardsley, NY

#8 Dec 25, 2012
Hey rudy to start with your an idiot. Do you think any of those kids are actually catholic?! No. And besides that notre lame is terrible. Only beat that michigan team 13-7. Barely by pitt and cheated stanford to win that. They will never beat bama. SEC dominate. Kind of like when st joe thinks their loaded in basketball and schedules ironton when ironton is down and you still cant win. Its just like that never going to happen. Listen up people right now they say their going to win it all (when they know for sure their not) next week the quote will be " well at least we made it there". Suckers
Rudy

United States

#9 Dec 25, 2012
Rudys Idol wrote:
Hey rudy to start with your an idiot. Do you think any of those kids are actually catholic?! No. And besides that notre lame is terrible. Only beat that michigan team 13-7. Barely by pitt and cheated stanford to win that. They will never beat bama. SEC dominate. Kind of like when st joe thinks their loaded in basketball and schedules ironton when ironton is down and you still cant win. Its just like that never going to happen. Listen up people right now they say their going to win it all (when they know for sure their not) next week the quote will be " well at least we made it there". Suckers
blow me

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 25, 2012
Rudy wrote:
<quoted text> blow me
Nice response man. Now you may wanna go get chit faced drunk, get yourself a hooker, and then head to confession.

BatChitCrazy

South Point, OH

#11 Dec 26, 2012
Will Munny wrote:
I'll be rooting for the Irish also. I expect a beatdown too, but I'm sick of the SEC winning the championship nearly every year.
Would be nice to see some one else to win it all for a change.
I can see and respect your frustration, I have to yell....... ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

It's going to be one hell of a game.
lone ranger

Flatwoods, KY

#12 Dec 26, 2012
In my opinion, this game has little to do with religion. Whether one be Catholic,Protestant, Mormon or Muslim. This protestant Buckeye fan will be pulling for the Irish simply because of the SEC dominance over the last several years. Notre Dame has beaten some good teams, best of luck to them in the game. Maybe, the Urban Meyer Buckeyes can get a string of Championships going next year. Regardless, it should be a great game. Notre Dame's qb is a good one. They have a good defense, and a great tight end.Can they beat Saban and the Tide. What a game to watch.
Hu Gee Rection

Wilmington, OH

#13 Dec 26, 2012
lone ranger wrote:
In my opinion, this game has little to do with religion. Whether one be Catholic,Protestant, Mormon or Muslim. This protestant Buckeye fan will be pulling for the Irish simply because of the SEC dominance over the last several years. Notre Dame has beaten some good teams, best of luck to them in the game. Maybe, the Urban Meyer Buckeyes can get a string of Championships going next year. Regardless, it should be a great game. Notre Dame's qb is a good one. They have a good defense, and a great tight end.Can they beat Saban and the Tide. What a game to watch.
Go Irish!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 26, 2012
Hu Gee Rection wrote:
<quoted text>Go Irish!!!
Neuter Lame is going to get blasted...Cry you Catholic hypocrites...Why do the ardent supporters look away from court convictions of child abuse committed by priests...there's a difference between a smack on the butt than in the butt...Casual supporters think they look good in green
Haha

Ardsley, NY

#15 Dec 27, 2012
Rasta Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Neuter Lame is going to get blasted...Cry you Catholic hypocrites...Why do the ardent supporters look away from court convictions of child abuse committed by priests...there's a difference between a smack on the butt than in the butt...Casual supporters think they look good in green
Jerry Sandusky is methodist so all methodists are the same. Westboro is a baptist church that cheers soldiers getting killed and they cheered the recent school shooting so all baptists are the same.
Rudy

United States

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Just a few more days until we're the champs,Go Irish
The Buckeye state

Columbus, OH

#18 Jan 4, 2013
Rudy wrote:
Just a few more days until we're the champs,Go Irish
Notre Dame gets blasted!!! Just like when they played the Buckeyes a few years back!
Irish Fan

Richmond, KY

#19 Jan 4, 2013
The Buckeye state wrote:
<quoted text>
Notre Dame gets blasted!!! Just like when they played the Buckeyes a few years back!
Well, since you want to live in the past may we relive how Florida beat that Suckeye ass? Ohio State plays in a watered down Big 10 Conference and they now add Maryland and Rutger. Really?
Here is a fact for you to think about.....each season Notre Dame's football schedule is top 10 in the nation while Ohio States is usually around 60th to 80th out of the 119 DI teams.
While Notre Dame is playing Ohio State's so called tough part of schedule (Michigan, Michigan State and other Big 10 teams) Ohio State is playing teams like Buffalo, SD State and Florida A&M (all at home of course. Yet Notre Dame still adds teams such as USC and Oklahoma each season.
The Buckeye state

Columbus, OH

#21 Jan 4, 2013
Irish Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since you want to live in the past may we relive how Florida beat that Suckeye ass? Ohio State plays in a watered down Big 10 Conference and they now add Maryland and Rutger. Really?
Here is a fact for you to think about.....each season Notre Dame's football schedule is top 10 in the nation while Ohio States is usually around 60th to 80th out of the 119 DI teams.
While Notre Dame is playing Ohio State's so called tough part of schedule (Michigan, Michigan State and other Big 10 teams) Ohio State is playing teams like Buffalo, SD State and Florida A&M (all at home of course. Yet Notre Dame still adds teams such as USC and Oklahoma each season.
USC is great lol... Like I said ND gets blasted..... Pray on that b itch!
half woody

Dallas, TX

#22 Jan 4, 2013
The Buckeye state wrote:
<quoted text>
USC is great lol... Like I said ND gets blasted..... Pray on that b itch!
The suckeyes are pathetic, The Buffalo Bulls? is Marietta too scary to play? How can 107,000 of you idiots stand to sit in the shoe and watch them beat up on kid sister after kid sister until they get to the hard part of their schedule, the little big ten. Go Irish! they play a strong schedule every year!
The Buckeye state

Springfield, NJ

#23 Jan 4, 2013
half woody wrote:
<quoted text>The suckeyes are pathetic, The Buffalo Bulls? is Marietta too scary to play? How can 107,000 of you idiots stand to sit in the shoe and watch them beat up on kid sister after kid sister until they get to the hard part of their schedule, the little big ten. Go Irish! they play a strong schedule every year!
Come ito the Big Ten and get smacked every year just like Michigan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let has taste SLAPPED out of their mouth a SECO... 57 min Odds Maker 29
Stinky the black panther 1 hr Good place for a ... 2
Any trustworthy grass cutters out there? 1 hr Bert 9
Kurt 2 hr Whoa 2
what can be done about the city streets 3 hr whatajoke 58
Horrible Mothers?? (Mar '10) 5 hr ihearya 36
esc 7 hr becky 4

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance