R&D giovannis in Aid

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

Culloden, GA

#1 Oct 9, 2012
anyone else notice that their 18" pizzas arent as big as the other giovannis 18" pizzas? and that they are priced higher than anyone else? and they cant keep the same employees for more than a month.
been there

Ironton, OH

#2 Oct 9, 2012
I don't know about all that but....I know if ya don't have cash it costs $2.00 for the A.T.M. & there was no sign that said they didn't take debit cards, Bout told them to eat it themselves!
wondering

Culloden, GA

#3 Oct 9, 2012
ive also heard the owner hears and sees everything that goes on there on camera directly to his house. even telephone calls.
customer

Brighton, MI

#4 Oct 9, 2012
I heard they won't let you use credit cards because their so greedy they want to keep the .03 on a dollar it costs to have a machine. Their food is not very good either. Case of being the only show in town
wondering

Culloden, GA

#5 Oct 9, 2012
too bad they wont put a giovannis in arabia or somewhere else nearby. that would put him under
Well

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2012
What keeps happening to the place that used to compete with them? The one on 378?
Henry Flagler

Ashland, KY

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Now taking orders for pizzas! I'm just an old employee from Ironton Giovannis! I can make any thing you would like! Come get your pizza pies from me! I wanted a reason to get out of the oil buisness!
wondering

Culloden, GA

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Well wrote:
What keeps happening to the place that used to compete with them? The one on 378?
they dont sell beer.
Alltoowell

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2012
I know this place very well , they can't keep good workers cause they think that they own whoever works there. They do not follow the Giovanni's book on how to prepare food. Any way they can cut corners to cheat their customers and make money they do. They let their 9th grade son come in and act like a boss...only to tell people I'm the bosses son, I'm still over you...yea BTW the power outage we had a few months ago, that food you ate after had not been replaced, this is not an allegation, it is a fact. They have good workers they just don't treat them right, nor anybody else!
Kate

Ironton, OH

#12 Oct 20, 2012
Great place to great, If you have anything bad to say than you were apparently fired for stealing ,yes you know who you are!! You get ugly when you get caught, them post lies!!
Wand that

Ironton, OH

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Hmmmm, apparently you must be one of those people that got fired, so what did you steal? Beer, Ciggs, or did you get caught stealing money?? When you post bad things and talk bad about a buisness then you have either been fired, or getting ready to. If you know anything about a franchise you would know all pizza's are the same size in a franchise, and they do have to go by book! A lot of same employees are still there look arounnd! People don't stay at se job all there lives anyway! How many have you had? Oh you probably don't have one that's why your mad.
Wand that

Ironton, OH

#14 Oct 20, 2012
been there wrote:
I don't know about all that but....I know if ya don't have cash it costs $2.00 for the A.T.M. & there was no sign that said they didn't take debit cards, Bout told them to eat it themselves!
Gosh you must be one of those bad check writers! Could pay by cash big guy! ATM costs that antwhere you go, if I didn't have 2.00 for ATM I sure wouldn't buy pizza anyway!
Wand that

Ironton, OH

#15 Oct 20, 2012
Well if I didn't have two bucks for ATM, I wouldn't be buying pizza anyway. Ever herd of cash? Or check, or maybe your on a bad checklist. Wanda, Kate, plus eight.
Wand that

Ironton, OH

#16 Oct 20, 2012
wondering wrote:
ive also heard the owner hears and sees everything that goes on there on camera directly to his house. even telephone calls.
. Well I call that a great camera system! These days you gotta protect yourself plus others . If your not doing anything wrong than you don't have anything to worry about! I've worked there under there camera system, didnt bother me, I also no longer work there, became I'll those are some great people' so if your not doing anything wrong have nothing to worry about now do you!???
Wand that

Ironton, OH

#17 Oct 20, 2012
Well I call that a great camera system! I've worked for those people , and I think they are great! I no longer work there because I am I'll. If you r doing nothing wrong than you have nothing to worry about do you? These people helped me out a lot! Payed my electric for me when it was about to be shut off, the only way any one would talk bad about them is if you are doing something wrong. Or got caught ! I agree with the other person that left a message. Great place, great people!!
Wand that

Ironton, OH

#18 Oct 20, 2012
Well anyone that knows there son knows he is a GOOD boy! He is not a loud mouth kid like most these days. He is a very respectful, and well mannered boy! It's a great place to eat and hang out! If anyone is posting bad things about this place than they probably have worked there and been in some trouble! It's great that they have there son working there with them in there buisness . I love small family owned places think it is great! I am a teacher, order from there often, thankful we have a nice place to go and order from. Also I love the radio station they keep tuned into! Good Christian family!
Wand that

Ironton, OH

#19 Oct 20, 2012
Love, love, love this place! Know them personally , very clean place! Great food! Know for a fact these are great people! If you have something bad to say about them, well all I can say is, everyone consider the source! I myself already know a couple of the people that are posting that stuff! If you think lips are sealed when you brag about wrong doing well they are NOT!!! If those people are so bad I'd say I know of a couple that would be in big trouble right now! Because just remember, great camera system, and cameras Don't lie!
Wondering

Ironton, OH

#20 Oct 20, 2012
Very good family, There are trouble makers everywhere. If you people have nothing nice to say about someone than say nothing!!! Bet I know who is posting this trash!! By the way I still work for these people! So I could say a lot !! Well about who I think you are. You travel in three's.
been there

Ironton, OH

#21 Oct 20, 2012
Wand that wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh you must be one of those bad check writers! Could pay by cash big guy! ATM costs that antwhere you go, if I didn't have 2.00 for ATM I sure wouldn't buy pizza anyway!
lol I don't know what to say, I really wasn't bashing the place.. I didn't even say the pizza wasn't all I expected or that the Lady who checked me out was really rude...I just said they should have a Sign or Something that says they don't take debit cards (it's probably required by law to have a sign anyway) So Relax a little eat your pizza & chillout! By the way..I've only written one bad check in my life & that was a total accident & I was probably 22 years old..I have plenty of money Not a Giovannis Employee although I did deliver Pizza for Ironton Gio's when I was a kid..alot of years ago... I Just felt like I was ripped off be it $2.00 or $2000.00
Pizza Pizza

United States

#22 Oct 20, 2012
Kinda surprised they don't have a machine where you can swipe your card. Most places do. Maybe the owner also owns the ATM,and at 2 bucks a pop money would definitely add up after a while.

Not bad food though, I've ate there but it has been a while. But I usually drive by it to get a large pizza from Pizza Hut or Little Caesars for 10 bucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Keaton (Jul '11) 3 hr Wrong person 13
Brooke Gilliam 5 hr MOM 3
who all sales pills in ironton? 5 hr rock hill prom queen 10
Lets name some of the bad boys in ironton!? (Feb '10) 5 hr that guy 386
South 11th street 6 hr Whitebalt 24
chiari malformation (Dec '11) 8 hr rock hill prom queen 24
Lieberts last days are upon us (Sep '13) 9 hr Advance Forward 39
Ironton Dating
Find my Match

Ironton People Search