United States

#1 May 13, 2010
woman bouncer is not only a snitch but a bull dike too

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 May 13, 2010
carl stevens wrote:
woman bouncer is not only a snitch but a bull dike too
What's the matter? Did a girl kick you out of a bar for doing something you were not supposed to be doing? Awww..sucks to be you.
it sucks to be u

Groveport, OH

#4 May 14, 2010
oh, did a female kick you out? Or did she turn you down and tell you she is happy being married to her husband, and oh he is in a band, and women through their selves at him all the time, he also turns them down.
yourfullashit

United States

#5 May 14, 2010
it sucks to be u wrote:
oh, did a female kick you out? Or did she turn you down and tell you she is happy being married to her husband, and oh he is in a band, and women through their selves at him all the time, he also turns them down.
id say he turns them down because they look like women and his wife doesent.
me myself and i

Waynesboro, VA

#6 Jun 14, 2010
that woman bouncer has a name it is briar.she is not a snitch nor a dike........she is married to buzz who plays with mojo king she also has 2 daughters and 9 grandkids.doubt u would ever go to her and say that now would ya,,,,,,shed put u on ur ass again....so keep talkin and goin in there and being nice to her face until she throws u out again
almost right

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 14, 2010
me myself and i wrote:
that woman bouncer has a name it is briar.she is not a snitch nor a dike........she is married to buzz who plays with mojo king she also has 2 daughters and 9 grandkids.doubt u would ever go to her and say that now would ya,,,,,,shed put u on ur ass again....so keep talkin and goin in there and being nice to her face until she throws u out again
She is all of the above except for one thing...she IS bisexual by her own words to my girlfrined in front of me...now there is nothing wrong with that!
me myself and i

United States

#8 Jun 14, 2010
ur right she is the shit a goodwoman i left out the bisexual part dont like 2 tell moms dirty laundry lol
tina

Newburgh, IN

#9 Jul 8, 2010
me myself and i wrote:
ur right she is the shit a goodwoman i left out the bisexual part dont like 2 tell moms dirty laundry lol
This person BRIAR is really a man! Who wears a wire.... Damn what a power hungry c-nt!! Not even a high school education! a wanna be....
pam

Newburgh, IN

#10 Jul 8, 2010
it sucks to be u wrote:
She wants to be a man! well she's built like one. hehe
Murphys House Band

Ashland, KY

#11 Jul 9, 2010
me myself and i wrote:
She is gross and MoJo sucks and those aren't women throwing themselves. Step away from the crack pipe.
beamjim

Flatwoods, KY

#12 Jul 15, 2010
first of all she/buzz are not MARRIED they have been together a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bed Bugs In Ironton (Jul '13) 42 min Jubs 4
Kenny Dickess 4 hr SantaClaus 4
Connie addis stephens 5 hr hangingrocker 1
School clothes voucher 6 hr Working Families 2
Looking for a fishin' buddy 7 hr Elizabeth 4
Hey pedophile Randy Thompson 8 hr More 3
Ironton is a trap. Escape. 12 hr Jordan 7

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance