First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Olivia

New York, NY

#1 Jun 18, 2011
Mike sharp, cheated on his first wife their intire marriage, as we all know he will do the same to his new wife, who is absolutely beautiful.I would have loved to have given that women the world. I talked to her as a friend,then I fell head over hills for her she had an addiction at the time I met her and she wasn't interested in having a relationship, I never cared about her problem, I would have helped her through it. Now that she married a life long cheater, I don't know if I'd ever get that chance again. What should I do, and can anyone tell me where they live...
Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 19, 2011
Any opinions!!please let me know where they live.it would be appreciated.
heck no

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2011
Why would anyone tell another man where she and HER HUSBAND lives? Sounds like your a stalker!!!!!! Move on she didn't want you then and she doesn't want you now evidently.
United States

#4 Jun 19, 2011
Well I know I can make her happier then him any day.sounds to me like your just jealous.
Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 19, 2011
No one is gonna put up with your trash talk
HaHa

New York, NY

#7 Sep 24, 2011
Why would you buy a man a car after a year of dating? You silly kids!
emily short wrote:
Kevin Brammer "age 29" has cheated on me a full year now. Just found out. I bought him a car last year. He drove to Athens to see Natalie Wilson in that car. Nice boyfriend, huh..haha
question

Ironton, OH

#9 Sep 25, 2011
Does cheating make u feel more superior to ur significant?? Or is it an additction? I have a friend who cheats constantly on their bf/gf, They dont try to hide it all, but there is always an excuse and they end up back together, I just dont know what to say when their significant asks me whats up, and I know but dont want in the middle
packerfan372

Tomah, WI

#10 Sep 27, 2011
Apparently olivia doesnt know what they are talking about. Mike didnt cheat on his first wife until she cheated on him, Missy and Mike are happy together. Olivia sounds like a pathetic loser no wonder missy didnt want anything to do with you, I can guarantee you dont want to go over to their house cause you will get your ass handed to ya.
shooter

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2011
question wrote:
Does cheating make u feel more superior to ur significant?? Or is it an additction? I have a friend who cheats constantly on their bf/gf, They dont try to hide it all, but there is always an excuse and they end up back together, I just dont know what to say when their significant asks me whats up, and I know but dont want in the middle
I've learned that ppl will cheat on who ever they are with until they get caught. Even if that person is your friend cheating is messed up and really shouldn't happen. I mean why be with someone if you are just goung to cheat on them
I will never cheat again

United States

#12 Sep 27, 2011
I cheated on my last lady. She cought me & it was over. Who could blame her & I hurt her badly. Thats the most un-manly thing I have ever done & I will pay for it with this guilt for the rest of my life. I'll never understand how a man could repeatedly do that.
friend

Waynesboro, VA

#13 Sep 27, 2011
there are to many wonen that dont care about the meaning of commitment unless its thier own bf that is why men cheat they can
bigsis

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2011
emily short wrote:
Kevin Brammer "age 29" has cheated on me a full year now. Just found out. I bought him a car last year. He drove to Athens to see Natalie Wilson in that car. Nice boyfriend, huh..haha
Emily you are a serious liar! You didn't buy Kevin a car!! He bought that car along with our moms help!!! You didn't even have a job!! Or take care of your own child!! Don't get on this trashy site and try and run down my brothers name! The whole time Kevin dated your skanky butt you cheated on him with your husband!! Now how dose the truth work for you? don't start what you can't finish! If you don't think I don't know the crap you have done! Natalie takes care of herself and is going to school to make something of herself! Kevin was done with your craziness way bf he started seeing Natalie! You need to shut your mouth and take care of your child! Worry ab being a mom not about Kevin and Natalie!
just me

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Sep 28, 2011
I personally think that everybody needs to get a life and leave every body else alone. And for all the SOBs that cheat just a little advice. It will all come out in the end and the results might not be in your favor. Trust me I am one that has been there, I know!!! My husband cheated on me also. For the females that think that they can mess with a married man and think that they are it, you will find out in the end that you will get exactly what is coming to you.
bigsis

United States

#16 Sep 29, 2011
bigsis wrote:
<quoted text>Emily you are a serious liar! You didn't buy Kevin a car!! He bought that car along with our moms help!!! You didn't even have a job!! Or take care of your own child!! Don't get on this trashy site and try and run down my brothers name! The whole time Kevin dated your skanky butt you cheated on him with your husband!! Now how dose the truth work for you? don't start what you can't finish! If you don't think I don't know the crap you have done! Natalie takes care of herself and is going to school to make something of herself! Kevin was done with your craziness way bf he started seeing Natalie! You need to shut your mouth and take care of your child! Worry ab being a mom not about Kevin and Natalie!
by the way you know how to get a hold of me if you would like to talk! get on here and judge the truth all you want!put little funny faces and light bulbs what I post! It doesn't make what I've posted any less truthful! But you need to watch what you say about my brother and what you do to him! He still has family! Go be a Mom! quit running your mouth ab my brother! grow up!
cmon kids

Marion, OH

#17 Oct 2, 2011
oh wah, let her show how stupid she is. stop showing your @$$. its best to just lay low, you will see her out then beg her to say sh1t bout your bro. this is a cowards site for those who cant fight in real life. Cant believe she outted herself though
beenthere

Richmond, KY

#21 Oct 7, 2011
my wife cheated on me for a year before i found out. i have tried for 6 month to make up with her but she still wants to cheat on me.
mee

Huntington, IN

#22 Oct 7, 2011
Sounds to me like u might want to try and move on ......i know it may be hard and u may still love her but is it all really worth the heartach and trouble....i know my ol man cheated on me while i was pregnant and i kept it together for 3 years and finally i opened my eyes ......it wasnt worth the hell for me or my kids.......but good luck to u!!!!!!
beenthere

Richmond, KY

#23 Oct 7, 2011
thanks mee, i can't stop lovin her don't know what will happen yet
mee

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Oct 7, 2011
U r welcome u seem like a nice guy........so i hope it all works out for u..........as for me..still single!!!!
friend

Waynesboro, VA

#25 Oct 7, 2011
been there also just make sure divorce isvthere bfore u let hearts get involved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
feecorp (Feb '11) 24 min Superdave 27
Ironton police dispatch (Jul '15) 58 min Superdave 20
fee corp industrial drug dealers (Jun '10) 1 hr Superdave 78
Is dean at it again 2 hr Good Place for a ... 5
Becky wood 6 hr Hill2002 4
Old KFC building 7 hr closest Sheets 13
Welfare 8 hr Earl 1

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance