Ashland, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2010
I know he is deadbeat dad and always trying to play other women
Rodney

Lebanon, KY

#3 Sep 25, 2010
Whatuwannaknow wrote:
Thats funny because I dont know anyone by the name "Whatuwannaknow". Your parents must have hated you to give you a name like that! Oh wait, you must be hiding behind a fake made up one. I have 2 children. That I see and take care of on a regular basis. Feel free to ask their mothers this. So please tell me where the deadbeat part comes in? And please be an adult and use your real name moron. I love the way people get on here and talk shit but barely know(if at all)the people they bash. Apparently you dont know me to well or else you would know im far from a bad father. Have a nice day cupcake :)
Joyce

Sophia, WV

#4 Sep 26, 2010
Whatuwannaknow wrote:
First off, I started this topic out of anger, and that was just stupid and immature. 2nd "whatuwannaknow", I have my ideas about who you are, and if you're her, then you might want to take a look at your husband, and what a true deadbeat dad is. Oh, and I have 1 of his 2 children, and if you can't be a big girl, and state your real name, then you best stfu, before I start a topic about you, and trust me, I'm sure you will get plenty of comments :)

Rodney, I'm sorry I started this bc I know that there would be comments like her's posted, and I wanted to hurt you, but you know I didn't mean it, and I'm sorry. Don't worry about what anyone says about you. I know you, and that's all that matters!
Mam

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 26, 2010
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I started this topic out of anger, and that was just stupid and immature. 2nd "whatuwannaknow", I have my ideas about who you are, and if you're her, then you might want to take a look at your husband, and what a true deadbeat dad is. Oh, and I have 1 of his 2 children, and if you can't be a big girl, and state your real name, then you best stfu, before I start a topic about you, and trust me, I'm sure you will get plenty of comments :)
Rodney, I'm sorry I started this bc I know that there would be comments like her's posted, and I wanted to hurt you, but you know I didn't mean it, and I'm sorry. Don't worry about what anyone says about you. I know you, and that's all that matters!
That's hilarious! You start a thread then get nervous when ol' boy jumps on here and star apologizing. God sure must like stupid people b/c he made enough of them.
Mam

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 26, 2010
OH, and hey Rodney! Is what I read elsewhere, that you're Tracy Wheeler's baby's dad true? I know it is but want to hear you acknowledge it.

Since: Sep 10

Ashland, KY

#7 Sep 26, 2010
Mam, whoever you are, its really an issue that needs to be dealt with between rodney and myself... not rodney, myself, and topix. so please, dont keep aging it on.... thanks.
Mam

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 26, 2010
Well, that answered my question. LOL. If there wasn't a possibility that he's the father, there'd be nothing "to be dealt with between rodney and myself".
Rodney

Lebanon, KY

#9 Sep 26, 2010
Surprise Its tracy and her fan club. Do you people know that this "innocent" girl admitted to me that she slept with 3 guys in the same day? Let me repeat that number again. 3. I havent slept with 3 people in the same day. I havent slept with 3 people in the same week lol. But Im a bad person? ok you moral judges :)
Joyce

Sophia, WV

#10 Sep 26, 2010
Hey Tracy, didn't I tell you that I'd see you when you had the baby? Well, don't think I forgot ho, and me and Rodney seen pics of that baby on facebook, and I really can't believe that you are really going to try and say he is Rodney's. REALLY??!! Where are ppl reading their info from, and Tracy this issue won't be dealt with between you and Rodney bc there is no you and him, and no baby that is his, but me and you will deal with it soon, I promise dear :)
Mam

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 26, 2010
I posted on the other thread but whoever is using "Mam" on this thread is not the same Mam on the other one..me Just sayin'.

Since: Sep 10

Ashland, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2010
Rodney fan club? i just told someone who was trying to start that issue on your own topix to stfu... why would i be telling my own fan club to stop posting stuff about it?... i dont recall admitting to anything like that bc it never happened...but i have told you, and several other people, you could be his father, or mike could be.

Joyce i havent done anything to you for you to come see me. but you are correct in saying there is no me and rodney. i dont want him. hes all yours. but there is still a possibility that he is my sons father.
grow up

Columbus, OH

#13 Sep 26, 2010
Joyce wrote:
Hey Tracy, didn't I tell you that I'd see you when you had the baby? Well, don't think I forgot ho, and me and Rodney seen pics of that baby on facebook, and I really can't believe that you are really going to try and say he is Rodney's. REALLY??!! Where are ppl reading their info from, and Tracy this issue won't be dealt with between you and Rodney bc there is no you and him, and no baby that is his, but me and you will deal with it soon, I promise dear :)
Really, this sounds like something that you need to stay out of. Just sit back, let him take the DNA, then deal with it after the results. If it's not his, then no big deal...you go on and live your life with your slut Rodney. If it IS his baby, then you'll need to suck it up and deal with Tracy for as long as you're with Rodney. Don't go being an asshole already. You don't even know thae results...or the situation, only what HE has told you.
whofckincares

Ashland, KY

#14 Sep 26, 2010
well i think this is all a bunch of bull-sh*t... ppl fck! and things happens, but if u slept with 3 ppl in the same day.. thats a lil gross... did u at least shower after each guy!!? Its honestly a little sad that there is like 3-4 guys that could possibly be the daddy to ur kid... i feel sorry for the baby...

i dont see why joyce has to show herself.. r u and rodney together now? if not, then HOW do u fit in the situation. u need to shut ur mouth and let him figure out what hes doing..
sounds like to me, u just want to start sh*t with people too...
smart

Norwich, OH

#15 Sep 26, 2010
joyce you sound real smart on here threating people. Why do you want to beat up tracy anyway? Is it because your so called "man" slept with her? If thats the case shouldn't you be blaming "your man"..
Joyce

Sophia, WV

#16 Sep 27, 2010
First off, all of you dumbazzes that are on here leaving comments about me doing this and that, and "threatening" Tracy, well unless you have anything to do with this, stay the hell out! No, "my man" didn't sleep with Tracy, but don't worry about why I'm "threatening" her! She's running and hiding anyways, so that's all I need to know lol! I figure the one's posting comments towards me are her friends, and I'm sorry you fat fks live sad and pathetic lives just like Tracy, but at least if you're gonna talk sh1t like she did, do go run and hid, like she is. Oh, and I'm very smart thank you, and to whoever said I need to "suck it up" and deal with Tracy....uhm I don't have to deal with her, or anything else. You need to go suck it up your nose, or go suck on a d1ck, and shut your mouth!! I like how everyone acts as if they were right there in her bedroom as she was getting used, and preg. You ppl are sad indivuals!
shutup

United States

#17 Sep 27, 2010
Really...this is pathetic u started this sh*t I don't know n e of u guys...but I know of Rodney n he's a nice Guy I Just think its stupid u started this thred n then saying sorry. I think this crap is childish n u guys need to stop threatening n do something if u want to fight someone just walk up n hit em don't sit and talk trash. But I'd hate to be Rodneys gf cause all this is nothing but drama. Besides u don't know if he did or didn't fck that girl Tracey was u in her bedroom? I think the jealous one is u. So sweetheart grow up. N if u had a problem with Rodney shouldn't u had taking it up with him instead of airing ur business on a public website.. So u telling people to stay out of this is kinda ridiculous dont u think?
Rodney

Lebanon, KY

#18 Sep 27, 2010
shutup wrote:
Really...this is pathetic u started this sh*t I don't know n e of u guys...but I know of Rodney n he's a nice Guy I Just think its stupid u started this thred n then saying sorry. I think this crap is childish n u guys need to stop threatening n do something if u want to fight someone just walk up n hit em don't sit and talk trash. But I'd hate to be Rodneys gf cause all this is nothing but drama. Besides u don't know if he did or didn't fck that girl Tracey was u in her bedroom? I think the jealous one is u. So sweetheart grow up. N if u had a problem with Rodney shouldn't u had taking it up with him instead of airing ur business on a public website.. So u telling people to stay out of this is kinda ridiculous dont u think?
Thanks for saying im nice. But you dont have to defend me to any of these people. They arent important enough for me to care about. Thats why all of them are pissed off. I just like this because im out of homework and bored lol. Try this link though. Its alot better http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ironton-oh/TD...
lol

Norwich, OH

#19 Sep 27, 2010
"dumbazzes" Now thats smart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has world thrift closed down 4 min Good deal willie 152
Knights of Columbus Threads 18 min AK man 8
Anyone Know Sandy Compston?? (Dec '09) 2 hr Curious 92
God is punishing queers 3 hr Vallery Adkins 32
Regina and David Adkins 3 hr Vallery Adkins 2
Looking for a young lady to help old man 3 hr sister 7
Portsmouth Ambulance Hiring EMT's $11.50 hr sta... 7 hr realdeal 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages