Travis & Amy Pennington

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knows very well

Newburgh, IN

#1 Sep 19, 2010
So lets here what everyone has to say about them.....I for one would never trust them cause they like to rip people off....Just think your time will come ur dumbass cause karmas a bitch
take it

Newburgh, IN

#2 Sep 19, 2010
just a bunch of needle junkies that need a fix..
who cares

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 20, 2010
who cares what amy or travis do. thats their business.
Unknown

Ashland, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2011
No sh*t what they do is there own business!
Heather

Ashland, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2011
Knows very well wrote:
So lets here what everyone has to say about them.....I for one would never trust them cause they like to rip people off....Just think your time will come ur dumbass cause karmas a bitch
If you know so much why did u give them your money..
hornetmom

Ironton, OH

#7 May 9, 2011
i have heard about miss amy she was suppose to be in a relationship with one of my sons friends and her and ehr brother has ripped that family off terrible they are druggies and never get nothgin done to them they must be snitches too
soyouknow

Dublin, OH

#8 May 14, 2011
travis was busted for stealing car batteries. funny enough a day later so was someone else. he's gonna run out of people to rat on soon. you might be next.
Worried

United States

#9 May 17, 2011
Amys pregnant.i hope social services are there to take it as soon as she gives birth. Maybe it will stand a chance then. With a new drug free family.its the child you people need to worry about
ewww

Salt Rock, WV

#10 May 18, 2011
nasty pieces of sh*t.thats all they are and thats all they will ever be.you can only be a rat for so long before its your turn to go down.i dont know what he's all afraid of by going to prison.he'd be someone b*tch and he would love every minute of it.
hornet mom

Ashland, KY

#11 May 25, 2011
Worried wrote:
Amys pregnant.i hope social services are there to take it as soon as she gives birth. Maybe it will stand a chance then. With a new drug free family.its the child you people need to worry about
how do you know she is pregrant? and do you know who the dad may be just was wandering this also heard it from someone else and my frineds son was with her at one time and i do agree with you socail services does need to step in or let the family of the dad have first care of taking it the dad needs to know she is pregrant for sure so someone else she and her family has useed and ripped off and if true now this child will suffer i just pray that the dads and/ or his family will take baby from them cause i hear they are all bad news bears and all the people that is involved with them
sad

Orlando, FL

#12 May 26, 2011
Amy and Travis both used to be really good people. Funny and full of life. They got real stung out on them pills about 6 or 7 years ago or so and just completely lost it. They are not the same people they used to be. Its sad what pills and all that will do to a decent person. They both were pretty good friends of mine until they started all that sh!t and I quit fu.cking with them when they started staying strung out and stealing all the time. Then they influenced Heather with their problems and now shes no better than they are, so I hear. Either way, some people are just so wrapped up in themselves and their addiction thet they could care less about getting clean and wouldnt even think twice about quitting. Thats where this whole bunch is and it all boils down to selfishness.
nuro

Ashland, KY

#13 May 26, 2011
sad wrote:
Amy and Travis both used to be really good people. Funny and full of life. They got real stung out on them pills about 6 or 7 years ago or so and just completely lost it. They are not the same people they used to be. Its sad what pills and all that will do to a decent person. They both were pretty good friends of mine until they started all that sh!t and I quit fu.cking with them when they started staying strung out and stealing all the time. Then they influenced Heather with their problems and now shes no better than they are, so I hear. Either way, some people are just so wrapped up in themselves and their addiction thet they could care less about getting clean and wouldnt even think twice about quitting. Thats where this whole bunch is and it all boils down to selfishness.
scumb bags
HONEST

Parkersburg, WV

#14 May 31, 2011
who is the dad of the baby?Is there any chance the dad will step up and take care of the baby?I sure hope so for the baby's sake.
wishing for revenge

Newburgh, IN

#15 May 31, 2011
amy and travis are two peas in a pod. both are junkies, both will rip you off, and both are rats. if you are dumb enough to give them your money you deserve to get ripped off, or arrested. don't be a sucker for the whole "she's pregnant" story. amy is a kum dumpster if she was going to get pregnant it would have been long before now.
knows very well

Lebanon, KY

#16 Jun 1, 2011
Sh!t if she is pregnant doubt she will even carry it cause of the [email protected] 30's she shots up.....and it wouldn't suprise me if her brother Travis isnt the father cause something is weird with them two.... What kinda of brother and sister do u know that is that close? I dont know any.....And h3ll she probably dont even know who that baby's dad is cause she will sleep with anyone to get her fix. she aint nothing but a piece of sh!t and so is her brother....
without a doubt

Parkersburg, WV

#17 Jun 2, 2011
knows very well wrote:
Sh!t if she is pregnant doubt she will even carry it cause of the [email protected] 30's she shots up.....and it wouldn't suprise me if her brother Travis isnt the father cause something is weird with them two.... What kinda of brother and sister do u know that is that close? I dont know any.....And h3ll she probably dont even know who that baby's dad is cause she will sleep with anyone to get her fix. she aint nothing but a piece of sh!t and so is her brother....
I have thought the same thing about Amy and Travis being so close, it is really weird. It is good when brothers and sisters are close, but I think they are way too close.
concerned

Flatwoods, KY

#18 Jun 2, 2011
well didnt she have adrug dealer as her boyfriend for awhile then her moms bf introduced her to a guy from coal grove heard he was pretty nice dude but had some issues his self but they used him to know end all the way around took his family down the road i guess he might be out of the picture but reaslly wander who the dad is??????????
hope and pray for the childs sake she is not not not not pregrant if any one hears post it and let us know so we can pray hard for the baby and get word out to children services ...
info on the 411

United States

#19 Jun 5, 2011
4 All you fuckin haters on here.... If yall know so much about amy and travis and there drug habits... y yall asking about if shes pregant or not.. Thats how dumb yall r on here yall dont know shit undoubtly and as far as heather goes she might be out there getting hers,but not drugs!!!! Also the relationship between amy and travis and amy would of been P.G along time ago...hmmm like i said u guys dont know shit about them....Assuming just makes u look like an ass.
concerned

Flatwoods, KY

#20 Jun 5, 2011
here there 411 what do you know other then to use fowl language, have respect for others, so if she is pregant whio is the dad, chet dude, several others she was with cg dude, travis . her moms bf or who come on show what you know
info on the 411

United States

#21 Jun 12, 2011
Well you tell me u know so much about her... and as far as my language goes it aint hurtin nobody on here...Nosey ass...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 Rally big flop 3 hr county comish 9
anyone know lydia porter (May '10) 4 hr Mindyabuisness 13
2016 president who you voting for 9 hr just stfu 194
CC Daniels 14 hr wimpy 25
Tad Johnson 16 hr flower 2
Evin McConnell??? Tue Curious10 1
leather Tue fungent 1

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance