Wouldn't want the name of Ackison

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hate-them-all

Ashland, KY

#1 Sep 2, 2010
Anyone know any of the Ackison's from Ironton..There are too many to count, but none of them are worth 10 cents, put together..Heather has 6 kids, all by different fathers, 5 of them are black..Big Roger is a lazy, nasty, fat ass drawing SSI because he is retarded..His son (20 something years old) is just as bad..Sits back being a leach while his girlfriend works everyday taking care of his lazy ass as he is sleeping all day..Donnie is a drunk..Get rid of them all..
friend

Ashland, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2010
I went to school with the Ackison family. I know Donny for years and he does not drink. I know his brother Johhny drinks and goes to the bars.
Get a life

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Get a life all that do'nt like us Ackisons or come get your attitude adjustment and DONNIE is no drunk so kisswhere the sun do'nt shine.Hell over half of IRONTON is drunks.
hatethemall

Ashland, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2010
Get a life wrote:
Get a life all that do'nt like us Ackisons or come get your attitude adjustment and DONNIE is no drunk so kisswhere the sun do'nt shine.Hell over half of IRONTON is drunks.
..WOW..You admitt you are an Ackison..I wouldn't stoop that low..So which on are you, that think you can give an attitude adjustment when you need one yourself..Crap..Johnnie is a drugie and drunk just like the rest..Roger is a lazy fat a$$. Healther has all those kids by different dad and benn in and out of prison..They are the ones that give you a bad name..
funny

AOL

#5 Sep 30, 2010
john is in prison now
Nancy Ackison

Peterborough, Canada

#7 Mar 9, 2011
I'm an Ackison but not from Ironton. Am I related to them, don't know but every Ackison I know is not a drunk, or a fat, lazy A$$. Maybe those of you that are dragging my name through the mud should look in the mirror, they may find that it's not necessarily that the drunk, lazy A$$ is an Ackison.
wtfever

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2011
i'm not asking you to provide your name, i know you won't. here's an interesting though tho. there's not one last name you can post of a family in ironton that people won't be able to start rattling off a list of people who have it that are some type of junkie, thief, drunk, or all around worthless piece of shit combination of these things. because this town is full of people who fit that description. i know, you know, and everone on this forum knows that theirs not one family in this town that doesn't have a drug addled loser in it.

“Haters gonna hate”

Since: Feb 11

Somewhere in Kentucky

#9 Mar 10, 2011
hate-them-all wrote:
Anyone know any of the Ackison's from Ironton..There are too many to count, but none of them are worth 10 cents, put together..Heather has 6 kids, all by different fathers, 5 of them are black..Big Roger is a lazy, nasty, fat ass drawing SSI because he is retarded..His son (20 something years old) is just as bad..Sits back being a leach while his girlfriend works everyday taking care of his lazy ass as he is sleeping all day..Donnie is a drunk..Get rid of them all..
I love how you quantify the one having children with "5 of them are black" as if that's some sort of incredibly evil thing. Just because you're a racist moron doesn't mean the rest of the world shares that opinion.
ONE OF THE ACKISONS

Lebanon, KY

#11 Apr 26, 2011
And Another thing SO WHAT IF MY COUSIN HAS 5 KIDS THAT IS BLACK? ARE YOU RACIST BITCH?
Enuff

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 27, 2011
Danny Ackison is a good dude. No matter what you say. suk it!
haha

Ashland, KY

#13 Apr 27, 2011
Enuff wrote:
Danny Ackison is a good dude. No matter what you say. suk it!
. Danny or Donny
back at you

Ironton, OH

#14 Apr 27, 2011
most influental people such as attorneys in ironton are drunks including city officials they also own carry outs kettle can not call pot black ass.rich people have the means to give their kids money thats more than likely spent on drugs.back at you Mr.self rightous.I'm an Ackison and proud of it.2181
got you all fooled

Ashland, KY

#15 Apr 29, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>. Danny or Donny
Whoever said Donny is a good man has you fooled. He must have blowed smoke up your a$$ also. Karma is an awesome thing!!!!!
Girl

Ashland, KY

#16 May 2, 2011
So put your real name on here and let Donny know who you are.
Enuff

Charleston, WV

#17 May 3, 2011
I meant Danny. He's cool. Suk it!
awakend

Ashland, KY

#20 May 15, 2011
get it right dumb ass social security is not ssi it means i worked harder jobs by accident than you have on purpose i injured my back on the job now i have degenerative bone dease karma,s a bitch you may go too a doctor one day and be told if you lift or run you will end up in a wheelchair before this i weghed hell alot less hate them all you got anything against me fine leave my family out say it too my face .oh by the way i write very good for a retard; hope your uneducated mind can read big words.
eat a dick

Ashland, KY

#21 May 15, 2011
your to much of a bitch
to say it to our face
ackison

Ashland, KY

#22 May 15, 2011
Leave the Ackison name out your mouth you childshish dumb ass bithches!! Don't you have anything else better to talk about!!
from ironton

Ashland, KY

#24 Mar 16, 2012
the ACKISON is not bad i have been with a ACKISON for 12 years and it has been great i dont have to want for any thing and it dont matter how many kids some one has as long as they take care of them there r some just has kids and gives them up for adoption and that is crazy as hell and who ever is talking about them have u all ever heard karmas a bitch so just keep the ACKISONS name out of ever ones mouth thank you
DUH

Groveport, OH

#25 Mar 16, 2012
Pam that married Johnny sure fits right in with that druggie drunk family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derik Berry 53 min hah 5
Horse Mouth at Knights of Columbus 1 hr Huffman 12
Sany Concrete Placing Booms 3 hr sleeping beauty 4
need a female companion 4 hr turtleman 3
Looking for a young lady to help old man 8 hr sister 12
I hate myself 9 hr more hate 4
Anyone Know Sandy Compston?? (Dec '09) 14 hr Curious 94

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance