Shane Bostic
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
someone

Ardsley, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2012
A pill headed no good sob, that don't even take care of his kid, don't have a job, and don't have his own place he has to depend on other people! Did I forget to mention he is a SNITCH!
livin it

Port Deposit, MD

#2 Sep 3, 2012
What's wrong with snitches?? NOTHING!!

What about druggies?
Thieving welfare sucking leaches!!

What's your name? I would snitch on you too.
curious

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 3, 2012
I think he is a hottie wonder if he goes both ways for pills
JeffCaid

Lancaster, OH

#4 Sep 4, 2012
He's a free loading bum and so is his girlfriend. They both refuse to work and live with his sister Shiela across from SaveAlot grocery in those apts. And NO she's not reporting that they are there. My cousin Tracy just got booted out for that BS.
Harry Johnson

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2012
JeffCaid wrote:
He's a free loading bum and so is his girlfriend. They both refuse to work and live with his sister Shiela across from SaveAlot grocery in those apts. And NO she's not reporting that they are there. My cousin Tracy just got booted out for that BS.
Is keely still with him or living with her mom
brandi

Ardsley, NY

#7 Sep 4, 2012
Jeff Cade *
luvher

United States

#8 Oct 2, 2012
Ha sumone posing as jeff learn to spell its Cade
serious

Springfield, NJ

#9 Oct 2, 2012
He is. A cutie he hung
Old Skol

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 16, 2014
Little Peeny Bostic is what we called him back in the day! Always walking around with his wiener out.. people thinking it was a baby's pinkie toe! Growing up with a peeny that teeny really toughens a boy up! Dudes bad!
jamie

Flatwoods, KY

#11 Oct 17, 2014
Old Skol wrote:
Little Peeny Bostic is what we called him back in the day! Always walking around with his wiener out.. people thinking it was a baby's pinkie toe! Growing up with a peeny that teeny really toughens a boy up! Dudes bad!
Are pills, tattoos, and being a bum, what u call bad? U must be a loser also.
knowhim

Monroe, NC

#12 Oct 27, 2014
Last I heard he was in treatment for pills - maybe he's not a pillhead anymore?
knowhim

Monroe, NC

#13 Oct 27, 2014
curious wrote:
I think he is a hottie wonder if he goes both ways for pills
I'm assuming you are a dude, so why don't you try putting a move on him and find out?? He will pound you into the ground
mark

Newburgh, IN

#14 Oct 27, 2014
You obviously dont really know him.
KnowHimBest

United States

#15 Jan 28, 2015
I've know Shane(#TheTank--#TheBear)Bosti c his whole life & yea he did go to treatment he's doin better it's all a slow day to day work in progress & yea he is one hell of a beasty fighter considering I saw him in person a few years ago superman punch this dude that was pretty close to his size one time & smashed his shit all over his face(the drs said if the guy would sneeze wrong it could be 50-50 chance it would kill him.) it cost the guy $50,000 for the drs to do surgery on him to even try to fix it. The guy even tried pressing charged n the cops told him hell no "bc you don't poke the bear & not get bit atleast once.."
lmfao

Newburgh, IN

#16 Jan 29, 2015
You must b his boyfriend. Because he wouldnt make a good, dark hair, on a bears butthole!
chris

Roanoke, VA

#17 Feb 1, 2016
Is he still freely roaming the streets?
lmk

United States

#18 Oct 11, 2016
I have known shane for years & I can tell you first hand that he is an abuser against females, a thief, a liar, and a druggy! He has two kids that he lost custody of from different women! Right now he lives with his mom do to chronic homelessness bc he won't keep a job. Drives her car around 24/7 pretending that the car belongs to him. Without a drivers license or insurance. If you see him call the authorities bc he has current warrants out as well. His ass needs a long term stay behind bars to straighten up & learn how to act right in the head even tho he's not!
Wrong

Lancaster, OH

#19 Oct 11, 2016
lmk wrote:
I have known shane for years & I can tell you first hand that he is an abuser against females, a thief, a liar, and a druggy! He has two kids that he lost custody of from different women! Right now he lives with his mom do to chronic homelessness bc he won't keep a job. Drives her car around 24/7 pretending that the car belongs to him. Without a drivers license or insurance. If you see him call the authorities bc he has current warrants out as well. His ass needs a long term stay behind bars to straighten up & learn how to act right in the head even tho he's not!
His mom dont have a car. She's a basket case too.
bish

United States

#20 Oct 11, 2016
Maroon honda civic. She bought it for herself but he drives the snot out of it.
clown

United States

#21 Oct 12, 2016
Heard he was bragging about coming into some money. Bet he didnt spend a dime providing for his kids though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth 5 min Murph 1
What's the next lie the Left will tell the mind... 42 min Kent at the Daily... 17
Ironton p u ss i e s 3 hr real story 11
Victoria Kirk? (May '11) 3 hr Skinny Benny 11
ole huffy took a beatin at the duck (Jan '11) 3 hr LARRY leather 108
Are there places that have more useless.. 5 hr AMJ 2
Looking for work 12 hr Sam 5

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages