Ashland, KY

#22 Jun 18, 2012
Another of Buddy's dirty deeds.
an old friend

Ashland, KY

#23 Jun 19, 2012
Dayum wrote:
Another of Buddy's dirty deeds.
no way buddy didnt have anything to do with the cab driver....why dont we just blame him for everything now...
Dayum

Ashland, KY

#24 Jun 19, 2012
an old friend wrote:
<quoted text>
no way buddy didnt have anything to do with the cab driver....why dont we just blame him for everything now...
I said NOTHING about the cab driver, however, I DID mention Nick. I don't see you denying his causing Nick's death. Hell, he bragged about it for years!!!!!!!! He isn't getting away with it anymore though, is he?????
an old friend

Ashland, KY

#25 Jun 21, 2012
i dont know who nick is...i'm sure he got what he had coming.....i just know someone else did the cab driver..u seem to have a hard on for buddy don't you????i guess he isn't getting away with it and when your dead i'm sure a lot of people will be just as happy :)...all i do know is this all started with buddys friends and family coming coming on here to share there feelings and then it all turned in to hate...i hope your friends and family gets the same respect....
Anonymous

Lancaster, OH

#26 Jun 21, 2012
well nick was a very nice man didnt hurt anybody an im sry they didnt catch person responible 4 nicks death,an 4 buddy he was a junkie an drunk,he was so mean to trenda an he was mean to every woman he was with.an he probably done something to the girl that killed him thats how buddy was.so RIP buddy all ps i even heard buddy robbed an killed nick,but hell we will never know huh.
BOO HOO HOO

Ashland, KY

#27 Jun 21, 2012
an old friend wrote:
i dont know who nick is...i'm sure he got what he had coming.....i just know someone else did the cab driver..u seem to have a hard on for buddy don't you????i guess he isn't getting away with it and when your dead i'm sure a lot of people will be just as happy :)...all i do know is this all started with buddys friends and family coming coming on here to share there feelings and then it all turned in to hate...i that chick deserves a MEDAL hope your friends and family gets the same respect....
no one feels sorry that a POS like him is dead!! good riddance to a woman beating, drug abusing and dealing murdering devil!! HE ROBBED NICK AND MURDERED HIM!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU GET NICK HAD IT COMING? you are a POS just like your friend, buddy. that chick deserves a MEDAL!!!!!! betcha old buddy would like to be floating in the river himself about now, that is the courtesy he gave Nick. hell sure is hot for trash like him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dear heather vankuten 5 min Heather 3
Republicans straiten up 47 min vote out Portman 2
Review: New Beginnings Behavioral Health (Nov '14) 2 hr neveragain 27
Kendall 2 hr Country 4
Daily Poem 2 hr democrat 18
Ironton Wheelersburg football game 3 hr honest observer 41
Billy Harper 8 hr MyCousin 149

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance