Disgusted

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Wondering, is anyone else tired of the dirty, nasty, fat, perverted AEP workers hitting on anything and everything that walks?
Info

Logan, OH

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Details please. Names? Description?
underdog33

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
I haven't seen that but I'm pissed however! I just received a $940.00
Bill from the SOB's!!! R they serious!
My meter must have been misread for the second time in 3 months.
wally

Ashland, KY

#4 Feb 6, 2013
fug em
gogo

South Point, OH

#5 Feb 11, 2013
The whole pack of them. They ride around in those big trucks and all stop together. you should have to wait on them at a restaurant, they act like pigs and think they r hot stuff. Makes me sick.
lol

Ashland, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2013
cant keep electric on let alone anything else
Disgusted

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2013
gogo wrote:
The whole pack of them. They ride around in those big trucks and all stop together. you should have to wait on them at a restaurant, they act like pigs and think they r hot stuff. Makes me sick.
iid say half orore are married if their wives would wise up and check their cell phones I know they would be shocked.. Half of them would probably wind up divorced. The majority of them are such pervs and have no respect for women in general.
Disgusted

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Info wrote:
Details please. Names? Description?
wish I knew.. What the pervs names were. I'm sure most of them are married but to hear them talk you'd never know it. It's down right pathetic.
IN THE DARK

Ashland, KY

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Unplug your computer! Unplug all your electric appliances and your TV, too. Sit in the dark for several days and see how you would rather live without electricity.
bucky

Ashland, KY

#11 Feb 14, 2013
lol wrote:
cant keep electric on let alone anything else
lol
Raven

Conneaut Lake, PA

#12 Feb 14, 2013
AEP had a reputation for having the cheapest power in the industry. My bill runs about $150 a mo. and there is just 2 of us. I would hate to see it if I still had my kids living with me lol. But as In The Dark said so nicely, better than sitting in the dark.
Anonymous

Logan, OH

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Raven wrote:
AEP had a reputation for having the cheapest power in the industry. My bill runs about $150 a mo. and there is just 2 of us. I would hate to see it if I still had my kids living with me lol. But as In The Dark said so nicely, better than sitting in the dark.
Do a little research and you will see how Obama turned the EPA loose on AEP after they turned down his offer of a bailout. The government wanted control of smart-grid and utilities period. I do agree that they along with every other utility charge far more than they need to. For anyone who has switched to first energy you will be happy to know that your money has bought the naming rights for the Cleveland Browns football stadium. That was a multiple million dollar deal. Check out a website called 1 2 3 crooks. Org. They claim there are ways to beat the utilities at their own game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Archie Malone dead 25 min ron 17
are you better off than 6 years ago 1 hr Odds Maker 11
jason maddy roid rage... again 1 hr Wondering 35
Baltimore riots 3 hr swing low sweet c... 11
Is Hillary Clinton trustworthy 4 hr Paul 17
Rev. Sharpton 5 hr white trash hillb... 28
globull warming 8 hr David 73
More from around the web

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE