i heard he has a severe drug issue does anyone know if this is true
ogm

Ashland, KY

#2 Nov 22, 2009
yes he does rumor has it he is best friends with the needle
ogm

Ashland, KY

#3 Nov 22, 2009
he does --- he also deals he is on probation in jackson i think for trafficing coke
H8rS

Stratford, CT

#4 Nov 22, 2009
You ppl don't have a clue!!!
local gal

Ashland, KY

#5 Nov 22, 2009
what do u mean we dont have a clue?
Da bitch

Arlington, VA

#6 Dec 13, 2009
U ppl are pothetic..... U need to get a life n quit runnin ur mouth.sean is a grreat guy. hater!
omg

Ashland, KY

#7 Dec 13, 2009
he is so stung out he dont know his own name most days --- he needs rehab before he ends up in a pine box ---- he has lost so much weight --- get the needle out your arm
an old friend

Ashland, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2009
sean has problems but he needs to clean up and be a dad to his little girl --- i want to attend the funeral of a young man who has a lot to live for dont get me wrong everyone has skeletons in their closets they dont want to get out but i would hope that his family will wake up and realize what is really going on and step in and help him clean up i have also heard that he has health problems because of all his drug use i hope and pray to god that these are just rumors but when saw him yesterday for the first time in years he looked so bad and had no clue who i was -- it made me sad because we use to be so close -- sean if you are reading this please get help -- your friends are here to help you but have to want the help first -- love you and you will be in my prayers nightly
an old friend

Ashland, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2009
correction --- i dont want to attend his funeral
Huh

Flushing, NY

#10 Dec 19, 2009
I heard sean been sleepin w somebody u would never guess. But i honestly respect them both so i will leave their identities secret bc i think she might turn his life aroind if he lets her. So if yall were wondern about my ol friend sean...hes doin great so get off his back.
goodtohear

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 20, 2009
Huh wrote:
I heard sean been sleepin w somebody u would never guess. But i honestly respect them both so i will leave their identities secret bc i think she might turn his life aroind if he lets her. So if yall were wondern about my ol friend sean...hes doin great so get off his back.

thats great to hear, i have always liked sean!! hope it works out for them...
lol

Richmond, KY

#12 Dec 20, 2009
he is not turning his life around and no one he is messin with can help him only he can help himself--- seen him today messed up as usual
meeee

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2009
an old friend wrote:
sean has problems but he needs to clean up and be a dad to his little girl --- i want to attend the funeral of a young man who has a lot to live for dont get me wrong everyone has skeletons in their closets they dont want to get out but i would hope that his family will wake up and realize what is really going on and step in and help him clean up i have also heard that he has health problems because of all his drug use i hope and pray to god that these are just rumors but when saw him yesterday for the first time in years he looked so bad and had no clue who i was -- it made me sad because we use to be so close -- sean if you are reading this please get help -- your friends are here to help you but have to want the help first -- love you and you will be in my prayers nightly
Sean also has an older son and daughter who shouldn't be forgotten...
wow

United States

#14 Jan 29, 2010
im one of seans old good friends and I know who he sneaks around with its honestly good because shes a good life and could turn his life around. only if he dnt push her away bc he's good at that. who knows there might be a chance. I hope.

Since: Feb 10

Catlettsburg, KY

#15 Feb 5, 2010
concerned wrote:
i heard he has a severe drug issue does anyone know if this is true
please tell me you guys are not talking about the sean on 10th .st.I have not seen him in years
dave bruton

Harts, WV

#16 Feb 14, 2010
sean is a good person, so now people get off on bashing people, I've known sean for over 16 years and there's nothing bad i can say, i got a question, How many of you grine in his face and then pull this shit? he's doing better than half of you that's running there mouth, you must have alot of flavor for you name to be coming out these peoples mouth, HOLLA AT YOUR BOY....... DaFreaka
Seriously

Catlettsburg, KY

#17 Feb 14, 2010
Why was all the negative coming from Ashland Ky? hmm sounds like someone gotta grudge over there-and trying to blast his name on here...Get a f@$kn life!!!
Get a Fkn Life

Catlettsburg, KY

#18 Feb 14, 2010
Seriously wrote:
Why was all the negative coming from Ashland Ky? hmm sounds like someone gotta grudge over there-and trying to blast his name on here...Get a f@$kn life!!!
Oh to David Bruton Hey sexi papi-I told you didn't I? But you know what Sean-shake off them haters baby they only making you famous!!I miss ya!
huh

United States

#19 Mar 1, 2010
Sean is actually doin good, i know who hes kickn it wit. He took her from her husband and i give him props. I think they could actually make it. I can tell hes diggn her because i know sean. Her husband dont deserve her anyway, he was a dog. Do ur thing sean!
wow

United States

#20 Apr 28, 2010
Sean got it goin on, seems like its jealous ass hoes hatn. I hope he continues kickn it w the person he been seein because shes pretty and full of color unlike the other dumb hoes whn brought him down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,586
Obama opened up the border 16 min scirocco 240
irs 28 min dems2016 28
Good & Bad of Michael Brown Shooting 32 min dems2016 73
john scott pifer (candyman) 33 min burning but 74
President Obama 38 min dems2016 13
Brandi Besco 55 min user73 9
Grady Smith shot dead alpha 2 hr heathenridge crac... 84
Lawrence County Jail Correction Officers arrest... 10 hr concerned 75
•••
•••
•••

Ironton Jobs