Lea clark's youtube video UPDATED

Lea clark's youtube video UPDATED

Posted in the Ironton Forum

Lea Clark

Ironton, OH

#1 Oct 30, 2012
for anyone that watched the video that daniel clay uploaded about me should go back ad read MY response...it.s a bit lengthy but well worth the trip
It's titled Lea clarks confession of a w*ore
DoesntMatr

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Lea Clark wrote:
for anyone that watched the video that daniel clay uploaded about me should go back ad read MY response...it.s a bit lengthy but well worth the trip
It's titled Lea clarks confession of a w*ore
Are you saying what's said on the video isn't true!?!
Or that isn't even you confessing on there!?!
Sounds like you got busted.. The sad part is you told on yourself..
Yet, your insisting on making Daniel out to be the bad guy..
Karissa

Springfield, NJ

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Apparently someone don't know ALL the facts on how and why she said what she said. Daniel is a monster.
DoesntMatr

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2012
And let me guess Bunnie isn't!?!
Ha!!
Karissa

Springfield, NJ

#5 Nov 15, 2012
She deff ain't a monster lmao.
What scum

Ashland, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Bunny, please do not lower yourself to communicate with that scum. You have no idea who I am, but this is all pitiful on your part. Turn to God and leave that past behind. Yes, you lost your son and you know he is safe with God. You want to be with him again, so STOP this NOW! It sounds to me like this guy is mental and a danger to society. Move on with God in your life, he is ALL you need to pull you through. You will be in my prayers.
the truth

Ashland, KY

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Maybe stop dating little boys. find a grown man to be with and you wont have all these problems.
wow

Ashland, KY

#8 Nov 16, 2012
the truth wrote:
Maybe stop dating little boys. find a grown man to be with and you wont have all these problems.
hmmm april, arent u a good one to talk.
garbage man

Ashland, KY

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Pure TRASH! All of you.
the truth

Ashland, KY

#10 Nov 17, 2012
I'm not april but apparently she needs to stop being a pedophile too.
BS

Ardsley, NY

#11 Nov 18, 2012
I can't find the video.
How about a link.
BS

Ardsley, NY

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Link?
TheFinalWord

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Everyone can get on here and talk as much smack as they want to about either one of these guys but the final word will be when they finish the ivestigation and issue a warrant for the person(s)that set fire then you'll feel really stupid if it isn't the person you've been trashing..
Billy D

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 21, 2012
where to start? First I don't think Kayla said anything about Bunnie cause from what I hear they are friends now since Daniel is out of the picture. And as far as Bunnie dating "little boys" hell Daniel wasn't a little boy, He was 32 yrs old. If you aint a man by 32 then you aint never going to be. Here's the thing though, I don't ever see either one of them on here posting about any of this and if they do they use thier real names. All I see is a bunch of chicken Sh*ts posting under fake names commenting on stuff they have NO idea about and stirring the big sh*t pot for fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heard Murphy's were groovin. 1 hr Capn Morgan 2
Christmas parties 1 hr Good lovin 5
Uber in Ironton 2 hr Sowhat 6
Louise stanley what do u think 2 hr Worm 3
If you don't know anything about current Politi... 2 hr Prepuce Johnson 22
behind spare time across railroad tracks 3 hr stfu 20
who broke into the garage behind frogtown? 4 hr Coolguy6262662 1

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance