To y

Richmond, KY

#128 Jun 5, 2010
ROBIN Murdock I know you and Shawn very well,And I'm the one that made comment just befor yours,And I have no doubt aboult Loretta's honesty or Jims also they both are good people.And yes the audit done by moose international showed it to be clean but books can be fixed.Now I have question for you?How long has it been sense you have been in moose lodge 701?It is a disgrace what Ted Murphy has turned this lodge into.And I told the truth aboult old members leaving and the place is loosing revenue from members not renewing their member ships due to the way they are treated.Robin you were also gd.woman officer.Ps!Robin you and your family take care.
nobody

Cincinnati, OH

#129 Jun 5, 2010
bet the whole place squeaks
not right

Santa Clara, CA

#130 Jun 5, 2010
I never did think it was right for the lady that keeps the books in the office for Ted to take money outa office to play the poker machines was there, then so called put it back when she hit the machines.
to betha

Columbus, OH

#131 Jun 5, 2010
betha wrote:
You cant vote for yurself teresa
..........if you kno teresa then u wud kno she dont got time to get on here she does have a life.......get real losers
Robin R Murdock

Richmond, KY

#132 Jun 5, 2010
To y wrote:
ROBIN Murdock I know you and Shawn very well,And I'm the one that made comment just befor yours,And I have no doubt aboult Loretta's honesty or Jims also they both are good people.And yes the audit done by moose international showed it to be clean but books can be fixed.Now I have question for you?How long has it been sense you have been in moose lodge 701?It is a disgrace what Ted Murphy has turned this lodge into.And I told the truth aboult old members leaving and the place is loosing revenue from members not renewing their member ships due to the way they are treated.Robin you were also gd.woman officer.Ps!Robin you and your family take care.
YES...books can be fixed, but a rat ALWAYS leaves a trail. If there is something to be found, it will be. And yes, I have been in the lodge lately, it is a disgrace to all who have served for the cause of that lodge. We choose not to spend our money there anymore. And anyone who knows us...knows we spent A LOT OF MONEY there..LOL Here is a question...if I bring my three yr old in just what exactly is there for her to do? Besides get covered with smoke? I'm just sayin'...
Balls A Danglin

Ashland, KY

#133 Jun 5, 2010
Robin R Murdock wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my friend...you will SOON find out...NO, she and the others DO NOT! Watch and learn!
what is the matter? are you just some *SNITCHIN BITCH* trying to cause ppl grief? Gotta problem? Ever try settling it face to face w/ Kim? She isn't scared to face anyone, i know b/c she is a good friend of mine! Hmmm, seems the name Murdock rings a bell....A lot jealous maybe? Put your $$ where your chicken shit mouth is!! Good Day, Crybaby....
Baby come back

Ashland, KY

#134 Jun 5, 2010
ed come back to the Jab for good
Robin R Murdock

Richmond, KY

#136 Jun 6, 2010
Balls A Danglin wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the matter? are you just some *SNITCHIN BITCH* trying to cause ppl grief? Gotta problem? Ever try settling it face to face w/ Kim? She isn't scared to face anyone, i know b/c she is a good friend of mine! Hmmm, seems the name Murdock rings a bell....A lot jealous maybe? Put your $$ where your chicken shit mouth is!! Good Day, Crybaby....
If you truely are a friend of Kim's then you need to know that Kim and I are OK...we have never went round and round. Never has been a need for that. BITCH yes, hungarian in fact! Unfortunately, her reputation of being a hard nose doesn't scare me, I rather like her alot. Why don't you ask her and let me know what she says. LOL Chicken shit? LOL no,,, Crybaby?...no, Jealous? no....Maybe you, Kim, and I need to have lunch one day, I'll bring my little girl and we could all go together?
where is Ed

Ashland, KY

#137 Jun 7, 2010
Where are yo eddy
Teresa

Ashland, KY

#138 Jun 8, 2010
where is Ed wrote:
Where are yo eddy
Eddie is with me & he is going to be with me susie so just stop your nonsense bullshit before i come and tell your husband. i am sure there is a lot about you he would like to know. eddie never did like you anyway and you know that. he would not even answer your phone calls because he can't stand you. so just go away with your druggie boyfriend and leave us alone. you are nasty and ugly.
Ex Mooser

Richmond, KY

#139 Jun 8, 2010
To not right!I heard also through a reliable source the secetary gets paid for a full wk.even though she just works in the office 3 hrs.a wk.Also do y think the books may have been fixed? When moose international done their audit and moose 701 cleared the audit.Wtg Mr.Murphy <alias> BIG Al and madam secetary and the little Ted mobsters of 701.
SISTER

Ashland, KY

#140 Jun 8, 2010
Robin m. your right I ask kimbo about what was on here, she doesn't get on this site. But she did say
she liked you,shawn and loved your daughter,she said she was beautiful and was very tall for her age. She
said she liked you and she never had a problem with
you.She replied that you were a good officer.So to
set the record straight kimbo does like robin. Thank
you for setting this stupid stuff straight.
eddy

Ashland, KY

#141 Jun 9, 2010
Come back to the moose all the girls miss ya.
Robin R Murdock

Richmond, KY

#142 Jun 13, 2010
COOL BEANS...and the offer for lunch still stands! LOL
SISTER wrote:
Robin m. your right I ask kimbo about what was on here, she doesn't get on this site. But she did say
she liked you,shawn and loved your daughter,she said she was beautiful and was very tall for her age. She
said she liked you and she never had a problem with
you.She replied that you were a good officer.So to
set the record straight kimbo does like robin. Thank
you for setting this stupid stuff straight.
just an observation

AOL

#143 Jun 24, 2010
A friend of the family wrote:
I would live to see Kim beat the $hit out of all of you who are on here running your mouths. If you say you aren't afraid, post your real names... I am sure Kim would love to know who you are. Not to mention her family are friends with other families in this town that I KNOW you don't want to mess with, because MY family is one of them. Cowards
Yes all low class trash, fighting and using foul language, and living like animals. Does it ever enter anyones mind that this behavior is not how the rest of the world lives? Are you proud you come from that mentality that "I'll kick your a@@?" is not something to be proud of? Are you serious? Really? No woman with any class would EVER stoop to such dispicable disgusting behavior. Can you comprehend being a lady doesnt involve that langauge or the fact you would fight? Most people with any intellegence would spend their lives trying to "RISE" above their upbringing if thats what they came from to better themselves. Getting intoxicated and fighting people is not a badge of honor? You brag like its something to proud of. Do you realize how that makes you look? Like trash! That what it takes is intellence to realize that this is not the way people should conduct themselves. Why don't you concern yourself with what you can do for someone else? How you can contribute instead of all the negativity and nastiness and venom you produce. There are comedians who make a great living making fun of people just like you. Do you realize its people like you they are referring to? Don't you get it? Don't be proud! Be embarrased! Better yet... Change it!
Ex mooser

Richmond, KY

#144 Jun 24, 2010
Ex mooser says every one should have to go by the moose international by laws.This includes the executive to the officers down to the members.If the moose international laws are not being enforced equally then it is moose internationals place to investigate and get it right.MOOSE international should check into allegations made by any members that feels they're being un justly treated if they want people as members not just for their dues.
amen 2 that

Ironton, OH

#145 Jun 25, 2010
just an observation wrote:
<quoted text> Yes all low class trash, fighting and using foul language, and living like animals. Does it ever enter anyones mind that this behavior is not how the rest of the world lives? Are you proud you come from that mentality that "I'll kick your a@@?" is not something to be proud of? Are you serious? Really? No woman with any class would EVER stoop to such dispicable disgusting behavior. Can you comprehend being a lady doesnt involve that langauge or the fact you would fight? Most people with any intellegence would spend their lives trying to "RISE" above their upbringing if thats what they came from to better themselves. Getting intoxicated and fighting people is not a badge of honor? You brag like its something to proud of. Do you realize how that makes you look? Like trash! That what it takes is intellence to realize that this is not the way people should conduct themselves. Why don't you concern yourself with what you can do for someone else? How you can contribute instead of all the negativity and nastiness and venom you produce. There are comedians who make a great living making fun of people just like you. Do you realize its people like you they are referring to? Don't you get it? Don't be proud! Be embarrased! Better yet... Change it!
Excellent thought, hope it catches on.
just curious

Ironton, OH

#146 Jun 25, 2010
Ex mooser wrote:
Ex mooser says every one should have to go by the moose international by laws.This includes the executive to the officers down to the members.If the moose international laws are not being enforced equally then it is moose internationals place to investigate and get it right.MOOSE international should check into allegations made by any members that feels they're being un justly treated if they want people as members not just for their dues.
If you are so concerned about whats wrong with the Moose, why don't you take a stand and contact Mooseheart yourself. Why don't you ever bragg about the good things they do, like giving thousands and thousands of dollars every quarter to THIS community. The local schools,police and fire dept.American cancer society and little league teams all get large donations from Ironton 701. Not to mention the children at Mooseheart (200 and counting) that would have no where to live and the seniors at Moosehaven that have homes and free healthcare. Yes the local has problems, but the good they do far outweighs the gossip. By the way ex mooser, what have you done for this community lately, besides spread the hatred. Shame on you..Do something good for a change and shut the hell up.
lip

Columbus, OH

#147 Jun 25, 2010
People like u are what's going to take the moose down friend of the family ! trash too
Sarah

Ironton, OH

#148 Jun 25, 2010
The Moose is supplying funds to the Humane Society. The Humane Society helped with spaying my dog and cat with funds from the Moose. People say they are glad because they can't afford the Vets prices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers at Rh 2 hr Yep 67
Lets name some of the bad boys in ironton!? (Feb '10) 4 hr ndshsjxn 391
This County Needs more Road Deputies 6 hr the answer is 28
More important things like my Obama phone 8 hr Top 21
Lawrence County Jail Correction Officers arrest... 8 hr Nugget 206
Ashland woman at Ironton food pantry 11 hr hum 7
bout county commissioner les boggs (Mar '13) 19 hr sherry 10
Ironton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ironton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ironton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ironton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore