go get him he is at berthas house
what s up

Ashland, KY

#191 Jul 9, 2010
I though he was with Teresa. He can't get enoff of bertha
sugar cookie

Waynesboro, VA

#192 Oct 15, 2010
yeahhh mr ted murphy will be out of office in may, now maybe the moose can start having fun again!!
To sugar cookie

Ashland, KY

#193 Oct 15, 2010
sugar cookie wrote:
yeahhh mr ted murphy will be out of office in may, now maybe the moose can start having fun again!!
As long as you whinning, don't like you anymore, people are still there the Moose will never thrive. You guys pick on everybody and everyone that has and is working there and you will never be happy. If you don't believe me go back and read every post and evry thread about the Moose. The Moose club has rules you must follow, whether you like the rules or not. It's obvious you don't like rules. If you don't, then don't join a club.
sugar cookie

Waynesboro, VA

#194 Oct 16, 2010
To sugar cookie wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you whinning, don't like you anymore, people are still there the Moose will never thrive. You guys pick on everybody and everyone that has and is working there and you will never be happy. If you don't believe me go back and read every post and evry thread about the Moose. The Moose club has rules you must follow, whether you like the rules or not. It's obvious you don't like rules. If you don't, then don't join a club.
lol i don't give a damn about any rules just want the crowd back in the bar!!
thomas cox

United States

#195 Oct 17, 2010
a concerned moose member wrote:
by the way before you start spewing off at the mouth you should have your facts straight the dope dealer has long been gone from the moose and for the machines if there is an out of order sign then something is wrong with the machines the good that came from it is the thieves are gone and there is no complaining of stealing in here now and there was no fine paid all the money was returned the state was at fault so again get it right before you start talking
keep running your mouth thomas cox!!!
singer

United States

#197 Oct 20, 2010
did Stacey ever find her stolen equipment?
Stacey Brown

Brooklyn, NY

#198 Oct 20, 2010
singer wrote:
did Stacey ever find her stolen equipment?
no I didn't.
sumpinelse

Portsmouth, OH

#199 Nov 16, 2010
i sold all of it got 20 bucks
Stacey Brown

United States

#200 Nov 19, 2010
sumpinelse wrote:
i sold all of it got 20 bucks
good for you.... You needed the $20 worse than me so I'm glad I could help you out.
Dr K

Ashland, KY

#201 Nov 20, 2010
sugar cookie wrote:
<quoted text>lol i don't give a damn about any rules just want the crowd back in the bar!!
Then have something the other Clubs Don't have top 40 Dj well a real one that simple ask the Nitro WV Moose if you doubt it works
sumpinelse

Portsmouth, OH

#202 Nov 22, 2010
Stacey Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you.... You needed the $20 worse than me so I'm glad I could help you out.
was all i could get for that junk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats 29 min wildcat 18
who got stabbed in ironton 29 min please whisper 14
obamas illegal dreamers 1 hr democrats transfo... 111
Jason and brandy lavender 1 hr Ryan 9
Ironton taxes and water bill read 1 hr Info for you 30
black girl walking by boomers 1 hr Anon 7
ebola 1 hr rock hill 94
Ironton Dating
Find my Match

Ironton Jobs