Busted doing drugs in save a lot park...

Busted doing drugs in save a lot parking lot

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Saw it all

Norwich, OH

#1 May 2, 2013
Anyone know who it was the police caught doing drugs Monday at save a lot? Around 4pm.....
Marlboro Man

United States

#2 May 2, 2013
Yes, it was Buffalo Wild Wings manager Billy Lewis and his girlfriend Nikki Brammer. They had their 16 month old child with them and Billy was wearing his B-Dubs uniform on.
silly

Ashland, KY

#3 May 2, 2013
People in this town feel sorry for the kid
Yuck

Chesapeake, OH

#4 May 2, 2013
At least he had a bdubs uniform on last time I went there the main managers wife had on scrubs that she had wore to work in a hospital all day serving food in the kitchen!!! Can u say infection control! I turned around and walked out the door!
rubber ducky

Ashland, KY

#5 May 2, 2013
They getting charged with child endangerment, in a perfect world Billy should be fired
Roberta Shaveroff

Ashland, KY

#6 May 2, 2013
It's his life.
food eater

Morristown, NJ

#7 May 3, 2013
Yuck wrote:
At least he had a bdubs uniform on last time I went there the main managers wife had on scrubs that she had wore to work in a hospital all day serving food in the kitchen!!! Can u say infection control! I turned around and walked out the door!
I heard she passes gas in the kitchen too.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wow

Norwich, OH

#8 May 4, 2013
They should get more than child endangerment!! How old r billy and Nikki?? That poor baby!! To think he was in the car when his momma and daddy were getting high slamming drugs in save a lot parking lot!! Hope they never get that baby back!!!
Belefonte Princess

Flatwoods, KY

#9 May 5, 2013
They need to get help so the baby can be raised by its real parents. Drug addiction is tuff but if they love their baby they can beat addiction.
A friend

United States

#10 May 7, 2013
Nicki is a good person that got into drugs because Lewis pushes them on her , Nicki needs to get straight and stay away from him he is a looser and pushes drugs out of B W W he got a slap on the hand and she's still in jail (what a man). They both need to clean up once you start putting a needle in your arm its over , hope she gets clean.
saw it many times

Morristown, NJ

#11 May 8, 2013
A friend wrote:
Nicki is a good person that got into drugs because Lewis pushes them on her , Nicki needs to get straight and stay away from him he is a looser and pushes drugs out of B W W he got a slap on the hand and she's still in jail (what a man). They both need to clean up once you start putting a needle in your arm its over , hope she gets clean.
Yeah right. Ever hear of just say no.
Max Pain

Nicholasville, KY

#12 May 8, 2013
Just say yes! It's never too late.
saw it many times

Morristown, NJ

#13 May 8, 2013
Max Pain wrote:
Just say yes! It's never too late.
Great role model for the kids too.

idiot
Max Pain

Nicholasville, KY

#14 May 8, 2013
Kids will be kids. No matter who the parents are the kids are growing up in chemical valley.
hmmm

Ashland, KY

#15 May 8, 2013
A friend wrote:
This comment here is the most false comment I have ever seen! Miss nikkie has been snorting and taking pills for years! Way before billy. She s the one that got him using! Hopefully he will stay away from here this time and quit giving her all his money!. I've been friends with billy over 10 years! We use to hangout everyday until he got with nikki! Now if you think im taking his side im not. They both are the most irresponsible parents I know! Who would do that with there kids in the car or even do it period. But please don't be on here making false statements bc if you know Nikki and are friends with her you know drugs too.
wow rly

United States

#16 May 8, 2013
No one can make anyone get into drugs u make a choice to say yes or no some ppl r just weak
Losers

Fairfax, VA

#17 May 10, 2013
I saw that all go down at Save a Lot. Why would someone shoot up drugs with their baby in the car. In my realm of thinking that's as bad as it gets. I hope the beautiful little boy does not get placed back with the parents. I know they say its best but in this case no the baby deserves better than a tracked up mother and father (and I say that loosely.) no one forced drugs on either on of you.. That is a choice you both took. I don't wish bad on anyone but Nikki should OD and put herself out of misery. I feel bad saying that because of her family but if she were mine I would hope the good Lord would take her. At least I would know where she was and not doing drugs. She should be ashamed of what she has done to her son and her family, and Billy ur just a dumbass for being her co-dependent. Billy you should be the strong one in the family and make sure your son is not being brought up in a home like that. Shame On You!
An ex

Lockhart, TX

#18 May 12, 2013
I previously dated Billy before he was with Nikki and he never did any drugs. He drank, but he was more of a "high on life and music" type of guy. I had talked to him one time while him and Nikki were together and he had told me that SHE was really bad off on pills and shit when they first got together and he told her he didn't wanna be with her if she's doing that so she quit and that he had to randomly give his own gf drug tests to make sure she was staying clean. He was so excited about the birth of their son, it really is a shame to see that he fell this way. I truly thought he would have been a great father one day, but I guess people surprise ya!:(
grow a brain

Dallas, TX

#19 May 12, 2013
Why don't ALL of you people get your head out of each other ass's & grow a brain. Get off the dope & get your lives together. Your all just a hindrance to all of society . Even yourself but you're so messed up you don't even know what your doing to yourself. You were born into it. For generation's you've been on dope & booze. You just don't know any better I guess.
DTWBRC

South Point, OH

#20 May 12, 2013
Is this the same Nikki Brammer from CG? Like 32 years old?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop word then add word (Nov '11) 20 min Mutant-cucumber 776
Your Elect President Trump......... 39 min cooking stfu 213
Now HIRING EXP BODY AND PAINT MEN 2 hr Froggy 13
Mandi kline talked about full swing voed 2 hr Jacob 3
Info 3 hr Snoopy 1
Brandy Lavender is cheating on Ivan 5 hr Unknown 6
Billy Harper 19 hr dopeheadpunk 24

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance