Thurman Harshbarger
Concerned

Ashland, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2012
Who knows anything about this guy. He's trying to "talk" to me but I don't know much if anything really about him and I was told to come here. Please anything you guys can help me with I appreciate it. He seems cool but I have to be careful and want to get his story. Thanks.
Sarah

Ashland, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2012
If he is the one I know he has been in a lot of trouble. His sisters name is Robin.
Concerned

Ashland, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Well I know he's had a troubled past. I just wonder what type of personality he has and stuff like that. Thanks.
come on

Ironton, OH

#4 Feb 7, 2012
he use to deal in pot. and he got turned in by a few of his good friends . he;s a all wright guy
Concerned

Boynton Beach, FL

#5 Feb 9, 2012
Yeah he told me about those " good friends". I guess I'll just have to take a chance on him.
what

Ironton, OH

#6 Feb 11, 2012
thurman was hank newcombs flunkie for real. they where mixed up in the mexico thing
I know him

Ashland, KY

#7 Nov 19, 2014
He swings both ways and enjoys wearing makeup
dont do it

Ashland, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2014
Concerned wrote:
Who knows anything about this guy. He's trying to "talk" to me but I don't know much if anything really about him and I was told to come here. Please anything you guys can help me with I appreciate it. He seems cool but I have to be careful and want to get his story. Thanks.
he is a real piece of trash makes and sells meth that's why all his teeth fell out I thought he was still in prison that's where he needs to be
i know him

Ashland, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2014
he was sentenced to 17ys in hickman ky. and boyd county ky. has a warrant also ironton has a warrant for running and making meth . If youlook at his mugshot he will remind you of uncle fester

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment for Disabled 17 min Howsad 2
trump is gods man to 1 hr Johnathan Tabor 4
Dr basedow (Aug '15) 1 hr Hatin2breakit2ya 23
today is n**ger day again 2 hr psone 80
Peanut butter bottom 3 hr turtle 2
Christina Hesse (Sep '11) 3 hr timmy 23
Hanging Rock Laidback (Oct '12) 4 hr Johnathan Tabor 28

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance