Whats next for the Marlow ?

Posted in the Ironton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2011
It looks like the time is drawing near for this place to cease to exsist. I think the rest of the town has had about enough of this shit hole & its residents. Its all over but the fat lady singing.
Billy

East Springfield, OH

#2 Dec 10, 2011
curious wrote:
It looks like the time is drawing near for this place to cease to exsist. I think the rest of the town has had about enough of this shit hole & its residents. Its all over but the fat lady singing.
I takes a responsible person to have a few drinks and enjoy themselves. The problem in Ironton, there are none.
Bye Bye Marlow

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2011
I think it is so ignorant for "whomever" that supposedly bought the hole, to think they are not going to be sued as well. Look at the new owner of the big upper branch mine in W.Va. At the time of the disaster, it was owned my Massey Energy, the new owner, Alpha, will be paying out $209 million.
curious

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2011
I dont think Janet knew what she was in for lol
Bye Bye Marlow

Ashland, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2011
curious wrote:
I dont think Janet knew what she was in for lol
I don't know who Janet is, but if she went into buying the hole knowing what occurred there and knowing they just wanted to get it off their hands, then she deserves to be included in the suit. I know more, but I don't want to disclose what it is. This thing is way from over.
woo hoo

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2011
Janet is the new owner. She worked there as a bartender for 25 years.
Bye Bye Marlow

Ashland, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2011
woo hoo wrote:
Janet is the new owner. She worked there as a bartender for 25 years.
She is a lifer then, she has it coming.
Really

Ashland, KY

#8 Dec 11, 2011
Janet is a nice lady trying to make a living in this no-job community. She's trying to change the place for the better and I wish her luck.According to rumor, she will not be held liable for the lawsuit. She may, however, lose her investment if the place closes.
woo hoo

Columbus, OH

#9 Dec 11, 2011
She should have thought it over before she invested in such a place.
What

Ashland, KY

#10 Dec 11, 2011
Really wrote:
Janet is a nice lady trying to make a living in this no-job community. She's trying to change the place for the better and I wish her luck.According to rumor, she will not be held liable for the lawsuit. She may, however, lose her investment if the place closes.
You can put a dress on a pig, but it is still a pig...
What

Ashland, KY

#11 Dec 11, 2011
Really wrote:
So Sherry, why don't you and your hubbie bail her out since you've made a killing selling your goods in there for years! ;)
woo hoo

Columbus, OH

#12 Dec 11, 2011
The wrecking ball !
sam adams

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Dec 13, 2011
matches
Old Lady Who

Columbus, OH

#14 Dec 13, 2011
I hope all these negative comments won't effect the annual Marlow gulf outing.
woo hoo

United States

#15 Dec 13, 2011
Gulf outing ?
epic fail

Ashland, KY

#16 Dec 13, 2011
Old Lady Who wrote:
I hope all these negative comments won't effect the annual Marlow gulf outing.
I wouldn't worry about that too much, they will merge with the Jabbers and have it in the Eagles lot.
Smile You Are On Camera

Ashland, KY

#17 Dec 13, 2011
For all of you married hoes, male or female, and drug dealing/using scum, smile for the camera as you are being videoed for future reference ;)
scum

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Dec 14, 2011
i find you and your camera it could be real bad for you. bad things tend to happen there and could involve some smilin bastard
myself

United States

#19 Dec 14, 2011
Make sure you smile first. The video will be seen by a lot of people on channel 3.
scum wrote:
i find you and your camera it could be real bad for you. bad things tend to happen there and could involve some smilin bastard
Maybe Not

Ashland, KY

#20 Dec 14, 2011
scum wrote:
LOL!!! You nasty bastards don't frighten anyone!! People are aware of what goes on in there, so therefore they come PREPARED!! Thanks for the threat though, it just proves the point of what goes on there and what low lifed whale shit your kind is!! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
globull warming 1 hr Big Red Machine 59
obama ammo ban 1 hr Big Red Machine 17
carding at speedway (Jun '13) 1 hr pike st resident 33
Republicans sky is falling 1 hr The Truth 2
Al Sharpton Protected 6 hr Shayne 38
Obama's Internet Regulation 7 hr Shayne 9
does anyone know who Jason Stapleton is dating ... 13 hr Kim 15
Ironton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web