First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dustier roads wrestling

Ashland, KY

#46 Jul 14, 2012
dusty rhodes wrote:
Drugs r bad mmmmmkay
who said it was related to drugs, maybe it isn't, m'kay?
Jesus Christ

Hadley, PA

#47 Jul 14, 2012
Why are all of you ignoring me?I DIED 4 YOU!I'LL BE BACK VERY VERY SOON AND I ASSURE YOU I WON'T BE IGNORED THEN
wtfever

Lancaster, OH

#49 Jul 15, 2012
Jesus Christ wrote:
Why are all of you ignoring me?I DIED 4 YOU!I'LL BE BACK VERY VERY SOON AND I ASSURE YOU I WON'T BE IGNORED THEN
Funny that you mention Jesus in a suicide thread. As the son of god he had foreknowledge of his betrayal and should have possessed such power as to avoid his crucifixation and subsequent death. His failure to do so could be thought of as being a suicide. He knowingly followed a set of events he knew would culminate in his death that he could have changed.
Curious

United States

#50 Jul 15, 2012
wtfever wrote:
<quoted text>Funny that you mention Jesus in a suicide thread. As the son of god he had foreknowledge of his betrayal and should have possessed such power as to avoid his crucifixation and subsequent death. His failure to do so could be thought of as being a suicide. He knowingly followed a set of events he knew would culminate in his death that he could have changed.
Yes, he knew that it would happen. But he also DID NOT kill himself. But he let it happen to sacrificed himself... so that we all could be saved. When I say ALL, it only applies to those that believe in Christ and have a repentant heart for their sins, and then ask him for forgiveness. I'm appalled at the person in this thread using the Son of God's name in a serious thread, to voice their own beliefs in a very sarcastic fashion. Especially when there are many threads in this forum already dedicated to do just that. Quite possibly the lowest form of humanity I've witnessed on Topix thus far, and that says allot.

For the person contemplating suicide: I believe the best way to get a hold of people would be to register in Topix, allowing yourself to get messages. If you do that.. I'd think you'd be surprised at the people willing to talk to you personally and to help you in anyway they could, including myself. Some things like personal information : phone numbers, emails are best not given over a public forum. But it looks like you have many people wishing you the best as well as praying for you. By the way, when you register you may want to re post in this thread using something similar to the name you have now. I sure hope this helps you, but please, never make suicide an option.

Josh King Azzhole

Butler, PA

#51 Jul 15, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he knew that it would happen. But he also DID NOT kill himself. But he let it happen to sacrificed himself... so that we all could be saved. When I say ALL, it only applies to those that believe in Christ and have a repentant heart for their sins, and then ask him for forgiveness. I'm appalled at the person in this thread using the Son of God's name in a serious thread, to voice their own beliefs in a very sarcastic fashion. Especially when there are many threads in this forum already dedicated to do just that. Quite possibly the lowest form of humanity I've witnessed on Topix thus far, and that says allot.
For the person contemplating suicide: I believe the best way to get a hold of people would be to register in Topix, allowing yourself to get messages. If you do that.. I'd think you'd be surprised at the people willing to talk to you personally and to help you in anyway they could, including myself. Some things like personal information : phone numbers, emails are best not given over a public forum. But it looks like you have many people wishing you the best as well as praying for you. By the way, when you register you may want to re post in this thread using something similar to the name you have now. I sure hope this helps you, but please, never make suicide an option.
Very Well Articulated, I agree wholeheartedly.
someone

Ashland, KY

#52 Jul 15, 2012
It is a shame that people get on here and makes jokes in Christ name about someone calling out for help. You people should be ashamed of yourselves and call out to Jesus for yourselves. As for the originall poster I dont know if you are for real or just getting a laugh out of this with your user name being hehehehe if this is a joke to you that also is uncalled for. However, if you are trully in need there is several things you an do to better your life. First thing is to contact the city mission and they can irect you to where you can stay of the nights to sleep in a bed andhopefully get you into some kind of housing. There is food banks and clothing giveaways several times a month if you are in need of these items. I posted earlier crisis hotline numbers that are toll free if you need someone to talk to. Call these numbers and they will help you. They can even pick you up and put you into a temp program where you stay in one of their facilities. I hope you take this advise. All of your current problems will pass just look to the Lord and give him praise and you will see whatoodness he can do for your life.
Wonder

Ironton, OH

#53 Jul 15, 2012
If you have to think about it, you are not going to do, most people who take their own life do not burden's others. Go to the hospital or better yet talk to the Lord, you don't have it as bad as you think you do, others are far worse than you, people who have no jobs, food or homes. You must have something if your on topix.
Nice

Ashland, KY

#54 Jul 15, 2012
someone wrote:
It is a shame that people get on here and makes jokes in Christ name about someone calling out for help. You people should be ashamed of yourselves and call out to Jesus for yourselves. As for the originall poster I dont know if you are for real or just getting a laugh out of this with your user name being hehehehe if this is a joke to you that also is uncalled for. However, if you are trully in need there is several things you an do to better your life. First thing is to contact the city mission and they can irect you to where you can stay of the nights to sleep in a bed andhopefully get you into some kind of housing. There is food banks and clothing giveaways several times a month if you are in need of these items. I posted earlier crisis hotline numbers that are toll free if you need someone to talk to. Call these numbers and they will help you. They can even pick you up and put you into a temp program where you stay in one of their facilities. I hope you take this advise. All of your current problems will pass just look to the Lord and give him praise and you will see whatoodness he can do for your life.
Well said and very helpful. May God richly bless you whoever you are, just by taking the time to give all of the helpful info that you gave speaks volumes of the kind of person you are! I gave my heart to God and gave him my life and hope he guides my path as he sees fit, after years of substance abuse, suicide attempts, and an overall doom outlook on life. I feel so different, there is light at the end of the tunnel! I am clean and have many reasons to live that I just could not see through the fog of doubt before I welcomed the Lord into my life. Please make him your first choice!! You will NEVER regret it. God's blessings to all.
Ron Jeremy jr

Hadley, PA

#55 Jul 15, 2012
Well hopefully hehehe isn't "hanging"out ,lol ya get it hanging ol man that's messed up now I feel kinda guilty nah not really
tom and jerry

Hadley, PA

#56 Jul 15, 2012
Omg you are 2 funny
DemsRule12

Ashland, KY

#57 Jul 16, 2012
I can't help wondering about your living in your car, posting on Topix, and appealing to visitors to Topix for help, of all people. If you're legit, wait one more day. Then wait one more day. Life is a gift. Don't waste it. Drug problems, family problems, financial problems are all fixable. Dead is dead. Go to Job/Family Services and/or the City Mission if you have basic needs that must be met right away.
Karl Childers

Hadley, PA

#58 Jul 16, 2012
Tony u need to seriously grow up. Ur mother is looking down from heaven n such disappoint in you. She raised a much better son than ur portraying. Stop making fake profile names n topix just to get attention or as you say "Reactions"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Yes for campus carry! 1 hr 18plus1 265
good sex stories (Nov '10) 3 hr Clarence Riley 154
bryan lee an warren morford two nuts in a bag 3 hr Concerned citizen 14
Holly Black 4 hr Dangerous clown 7
My professor is a FILTHY leftist and 7 hr LibHater 4
hc mc 7 hr just stfu 7
rats 13 hr citizen 6

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance