Matt Lewis
lanny Pruett
Scott Hardy
Kevin Jones
Becky Rogers
Nose Hurts

Ashland, KY

#2 Nov 17, 2011
Nosy nosy!! Why worry about it? If you don't do 'em, it shouldn't matter.
Post Master

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2011
Nose Hurts wrote:
Nosy nosy!! Why worry about it? If you don't do 'em, it shouldn't matter.
You sound like an idiot..It matter's because your all going to jail..
Nose Hurts

Ashland, KY

#4 Nov 22, 2011
Post Master wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like an idiot..It matter's because your all going to jail..
Haha, not me. Unless being sexy is a crime! You should worry about yourself and not what is happening to everyone else. Keep talking, folks can see who an idiot is, pretty quick. Give up now, before someone starts talking shit about you. Mind your own business. You don't care for these folks, so they shouldn't matter to you. Get a life, you must be as big a loser as they are! LOL I bet you don't have many friends!
Post Master

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2011
Nose Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, not me. Unless being sexy is a crime! You should worry about yourself and not what is happening to everyone else. Keep talking, folks can see who an idiot is, pretty quick. Give up now, before someone starts talking shit about you. Mind your own business. You don't care for these folks, so they shouldn't matter to you. Get a life, you must be as big a loser as they are! LOL I bet you don't have many friends!
You really do sound like an Idiot.. A bunch of fn pill heads going to jail is my business, It what I do.. You sound like a loser, Bet your single, No job ( or says there retired..lol ) fat boy !!And a big ass pill head..So you get a life..
Nose Hurts

Ashland, KY

#6 Dec 2, 2011
Sorry, Honey, I'm a chick. I have a job, and I work my ass off for the nice things I have. Try it sometime. I'm not going to jail. I don't do anything that I'm not supposed to. You should mind your own business. You sure are a pitiful person. The more you talk, the crazier you sound. I'll bet you take crazy meds. Hahaha If these people your talking about are going to get into trouble, then let them get caught. It's not like they don't know that what they're doing is illegal. Find something better to do with your time, like worry about yourself.
Post Nasal Drip

Shippingport, PA

#7 Dec 2, 2011
Bringing two defending screen names together.
Nose Hurts

Ashland, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2011
I say, "Post Master" should re name HERSELF. "External Anal Itch", that sounds about right. Hahaha
Post Master

United States

#9 Dec 4, 2011
Your a guy.. And your on the list you piece of trash.. I will not respond to no more of your retard statements... You are a fat guy that needs to get a life.. Your name is on the list... 3 are already gone... Your next you low life work out man lol.. No need to respond, Because your not worth it little dick... lmao
Post Master

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2011
Nose hurts is a retard who thinks he is smart.. LOL not true.. And by the way I am a man.. A man that will stomp your fn ass fat boy... You know who you are and so do I... So STFU before I come there and do it for you ... S.H
Theives

Lemont, IL

#12 Dec 4, 2011
Tess Blankenship & Angie Roush R RATS. The r stealing everything they can get their hands on for a PILL BUZZ... Then when the get cought they Rat out.... Both r NASTY USELESS PILLHEADS. HELL TESS IS A CHILD MOLSTER...
External Anal Itch O_o

Ashland, KY

#13 Dec 5, 2011
Post Master wrote:
Nose hurts is a retard who thinks he is smart.. LOL not true.. And by the way I am a man.. A man that will stomp your fn ass fat boy... You know who you are and so do I... So STFU before I come there and do it for you ... S.H
Yes, I know who I am, and I have a VAGINA. You must think I'm one of your little dick boyfriends or something. Hahahaha. Man or not, I would LOVE to see you try to kick my ass. You poor soul. NO, I am not on that list. But seeing all of the bitching and whining that you are doing about these people, you sure sound like a bitch. So, I'm sure you can understand my misunderstanding. Like I said, I work for the nice things that I have, seeing how you know all of these people, sounds to me like you've been into something that maybe you shouldn't have. Hahaha.. I still think you're a chick.:)
diddo

Ironton, OH

#14 Dec 5, 2011
Post Master wrote:
Sneak peak at the latest drug heads going down
Matt Lewis
lanny Pruett
Scott Hardy
Kevin Jones
Becky Rogers
linda creameans
Post Master

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2011
External Anal Itch O_o wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I know who I am, and I have a VAGINA. You must think I'm one of your little dick boyfriends or something. Hahahaha. Man or not, I would LOVE to see you try to kick my ass. You poor soul. NO, I am not on that list. But seeing all of the bitching and whining that you are doing about these people, you sure sound like a bitch. So, I'm sure you can understand my misunderstanding. Like I said, I work for the nice things that I have, seeing how you know all of these people, sounds to me like you've been into something that maybe you shouldn't have. Hahaha.. I still think you're a chick.:)
I know all about you.. Is not hard to trace an I.P. Address lol.. You are such a moron.. And yes your right .. You are a man with a VAGINA... Peace out.. 3 have went down.The rest will follow.. Take care
Post Master

United States

#16 Jan 9, 2012
Im glad you shut your mouth punk...
Haha

Southport, NC

#17 Jan 9, 2012
Bored much post master?
Post Master

United States

#18 Mar 30, 2012
Haha wrote:
Bored much post master?
LOL told you so.. Hope you like getting butt pumped pill heads..
blahblahblah

United States

#19 Mar 30, 2012
Wheres crystle cici conners name?
External Anal Itch

Elk Grove Village, IL

#20 Mar 31, 2012
Haha, still at it, huh? You must not have much of a life! You're so worried about other people. You're more of bitch than most women I know.(I know a ton of bitches) Haha. For the record, getting "butt pumped"isn't so bad. Admit it, you love it!:-P
Post Master

United States

#21 Apr 5, 2012
External Anal Itch wrote:
Haha, still at it, huh? You must not have much of a life! You're so worried about other people. You're more of bitch than most women I know.(I know a ton of bitches) Haha. For the record, getting "butt pumped"isn't so bad. Admit it, you love it!:-P
Yes I believe you do know alot of bitch's.. They seem to hang together.Glad to see you got your internet turned back on fat boy.. You are such a joke.. see ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Dean Nance get fired 10 hr Donna Royal 14
Heather thompson 11 hr curious 1
kspill 11 hr aunatural 13
Jessica Clay 15 hr jjb345 1
Who Knows Kimberly Clark? 15 hr jrs854 2
the truth about ancient black history 15 hr contagious flow 1
If you voted Obama 17 hr Lucifer 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ironton Mortgages