Dean Montroso
dream come true

Dallas, TX

#21 Feb 22, 2012
hate him wrote:
Ive yet to see any Yates step over & walk away from a dieing friend.
and you never will roudy was a good man i love them
friend

Ashland, KY

#22 Feb 24, 2012
dont live with mom have 2 houses pd off and a business just no what kind of people he like to be around lol
poppabear

Proctorville, OH

#23 Feb 24, 2012
have u seen the older lady he is dating
Sara

Jersey City, NJ

#24 Feb 25, 2012
Yea, she's pretty hot!!!!
Seen It

Ironton, OH

#25 Feb 25, 2012
poppabear wrote:
have u seen the older lady he is dating
Well I hope the poor ol thing dosn't go into cardiac arrest when hes around because he will just step right over her and head to the fridge for more ice cream.
friend

Ashland, KY

#26 Feb 25, 2012
she must be a drugie to be with him or she wil find out the hard way lol
hmm

Ashland, KY

#27 Feb 25, 2012
friend wrote:
she must be a drugie to be with him or she wil find out the hard way lol
There is not that much difference between her and the former. The prior has a way about her, but still leaves enough to be questioned...both are very empty - even self-serving. Maybe her normal family lends her more credit than she is due. Interesting thread going on here. I always wondered what was up with "H" and now I know. Her natural instinct to self preserve and is the reason she has had all of that work done. She is very pretty, but oh to go through all of that. Ugh. I cannot imagine. Good luck to her! I hope she keeps the distance.
hey

Ashland, KY

#28 Feb 26, 2012
friend wrote:
I think justme has a lil pill problem probably works for them and wants a bonus lol its almost festival time you will get your fix
i think you have a pill problem are we talking about others to get the focus off us?
friend

Ashland, KY

#29 Feb 27, 2012
no problem here we know him and have had friends work with them dean has crossed alot of people and never thinks about it lol his brother has given him chances but now they say the same about him i hope not he had a good business
oueen bitch

United States

#31 Mar 5, 2012
Sara wrote:
<quoted text> I never could understand the attaction girls seen in Dean. It sure couldn't have been that charming personality of his and no way it was his looks because I thought he was a very homely looking little man myself and so did all of my friends. We all thought he looked like a little Big Bird with that long pointy nose. All I can say is he was the most arrogant ugly man we have ever seen. Please girls please explain what the attractoin was.
thats why he had to hang around,and ride on rowdys shirt tail
Heather

New York, NY

#32 Mar 6, 2012
Trust me! He's Trash!
omg

Lancaster, OH

#33 Mar 7, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Dean montroso is One of the best looking guys that's ever came of this town, and to be 40 his is still three force better looking than anyman in ironton, u go dean cause u can't change trash and jeliouse.
"three force? 3/4 ?????

"jeliouse" Come on I mean really! Bet your stoned. lol
Umpire supporter

Ironton, OH

#34 Mar 8, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Dean montroso is One of the best looking guys that's ever came of this town, and to be 40 his is still three force better looking than anyman in ironton, u go dean cause u can't change trash and jeliouse.
You are not only BLIND, your truely the dumbest person thats ever posted on this site! "Three force" and "Jeliouse" HAhahahahaha!My unborn child could spell those words. Iam sure YOUR another fine product of ROCK HILL school system.
c candy

Whitesville, NY

#35 Aug 5, 2012
Is it tru he is n jail?
Supermega Bitch

Proctorville, OH

#36 Aug 5, 2012
My,My what is wrong with you,people.I know both family,s,I have known Dean,his Mother,Father and sister all of their lives,they are not bad people.The Montroso,s are a very good family to know.As for the Yates,I know them really well to.I have known them for a long while.Have lived on the same street has one of the girls,you get to know them all.So why dog one family and not the other.
denise c

Lancaster, OH

#37 Aug 5, 2012
He used to tease me in school but it wasnt anything major nowadays id laugh it off im sure the guy aint perfect aint seen him in 20 years but dean wasnt the worst of the worst he can be nice when he wants to
vampire up late

United States

#38 Aug 8, 2012
Rowdy Rates was a beautiful man with a warm smile. He loved his family. I knew him when he was 14. He didn't deserve to dead the way he did. If i remember correctly his his so called friend let him jump off Huntington bridge thought it was funny He went on home. Thank God for saving him from that. I saw Rowdy with his best friend who always two faced him. God has Rowdy now . And I know there are angels watching over his family. I need not mention any name . Friends don't treat a friend like that. Missed by friends ....
vampire up late

United States

#39 Aug 8, 2012
Rowdy Yates before you Try to put me down to correct the last name typed wrong .Was a beautiful man with kind heart. Tears sometimes blurr your eyes trying to type about someone who touched your heart. I watched him grow up.
Hello

United States

#40 Aug 9, 2012
You people make me SICK, first of all I love both of them and they were best friends, and u people blaming Dean are retards, like Dean cld stop him jumping off a bridge, and after he did Dean called 911 as soon as he did and for u to say dean laugh about it and went home just shows how much u know there vampire up late, I seen rowdy jump off the ironton bridge 3 different times, everybody always wants to blame someone, Rowdy did what Rowdy wanted to do and no one cld stop him!!!!!
aint deans fault

Ashland, KY

#41 Aug 9, 2012
Dean may have a few issues that people do not like. But, hey I've known him for a long time and he has been a nice guy to mostly every one. I think he like me shouldn't be nice guys any more to any one! That is the respect you deserve! You negative people get what you sow!LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNN fake news WSAZ fake newd 45 min Earl 2
Who is the Dominant 1% MC in Ohio? (Apr '11) 2 hr DMetrius Jones 628
Randy Thompson molested his own child. 2 hr dishservedcold 1
Granville white 6 hr sasha 2
Slutiest thing you've ever done (Jan '14) 9 hr Robb 84
Calvary Cemetery how to contact 15 hr Christian 5
Does anybody know a Heather James? Wed Run run run 2

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance