rj stapleton
hit dat

Crooksville, OH

#23 Aug 24, 2012
bubba is who he is bangin in da joint or that is bubba is bangin him
traci

United States

#24 Aug 24, 2012
Oh really i dont think he would have you And whos maddy?hows he suppose to cheat on me in Jail because he cant thats so funny.
traci

United States

#25 Aug 24, 2012
U all need to quit talking shit
ashley lewis

Ardsley, NY

#26 Aug 24, 2012
I messed around with him before he went and his whole family knew about him cheatin on traci when he was in jail
Karissa

Hilton Head Island, SC

#27 Aug 24, 2012
I'm apart if his immediate family. And no we didn't. Get the facts straight. And if he cheated on traci with u before he went to jail, then why are u just now bringing it up! I'm pretty sure ur not in high school anymore. Grow up
maddt

Kansas City, KS

#28 Aug 24, 2012
ashley lewis wrote:
he cheated on you with Maddy and me bitch
Yeah Traci almost every night he was in my bed dumba$$
traci

United States

#29 Aug 24, 2012
Hey dumass he wasnt in your bed bitch he was in my bed with me he wouldnt have your nasty asses. So get over it
Karissa

Hilton Head Island, SC

#30 Aug 24, 2012
I think it's funny traci how he was in her bed almost every night when he was beside you! Lol. Laugh it off trace it's all bs
Blah

Ardsley, NY

#31 Aug 25, 2012
Well hell traci u cheated on him alot while he was n jail so don't get pissed he's doing the same thing, but with a big ole black guy..... Hahaha
traci

United States

#32 Aug 25, 2012
Thats so funny i never cheated on him why he was in Jail so get your facts straight And hes not sleeping with no black guy wont u come to face And say it to my face thats right u are scared.And i have never cheated on him And hes never cheated on me either ha ha funny
Blah

Ardsley, NY

#33 Aug 26, 2012
U cheated on him with that Kelly boy and who knows who else so eat that trick
unknown

Ardsley, NY

#34 Aug 26, 2012
yeah she did cheat on rj with Stephen siders bill hayne Carl nance and who knows who else shes a ehore and that all she is
unknown

Ardsley, NY

#35 Aug 26, 2012
and Shawn siders
traci

United States

#36 Aug 26, 2012
Oh really i dont think so. Your full of shit your just trying to start shit .i have never cheated And hes never cheated on me. If u got something to say say it to my face not behind my back u chicken
unknown

Ardsley, NY

#37 Aug 27, 2012
haha jk! traci wouldn't do that
Karissa

Ardsley, NY

#38 Aug 27, 2012
Love you trace && Rj!
traci

United States

#39 Aug 28, 2012
I love you to karissa And so does rj
In The Mist

United States

#40 Sep 16, 2012
Well just the other nite for instance 3 of her so called "Bo's" got into a dog fight at her house because she must have had bad timing ,Hell maybe it's because she's always in Heat!!LMFAO maybe I guess she messed up on the timing .Ohh and by the way RJ deserves what ever he gets for whipping up on a 65 yr old man.I guess that's how he rolls,If ur not a woman or an elderly person then hell u have no worrys!!I guess now he's fighting to not be someone's punk if ya know what I mean :)
white pride

Ardsley, NY

#41 Sep 21, 2012
rjs my dude I was in prison with him and in the same block but I will tell you this he told me he already had 5 girls waiting for him when he gets out and hes writing a chick from prison to when she gets out there suppose to be together
traci

United States

#42 Sep 28, 2012
Whos the girl hes writing?he just wrote me and said he wants to be with me and hes not writing noonelse someone is lieing so who are you white prise?do i know you ?if i do u need to tell me the truth since u were locked up with him and hes your dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ironton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Yes for campus carry! 4 min 18plus1 310
Kyle 19 min truth 19
fake christians 1 hr holyfuck 8
Patriot EMS EMT's 2 hr jeff s 4
Slutiest thing you've ever done (Jan '14) 5 hr 18plus1 60
M and m inflatables controversy 5 hr Confused 1
My professor is a FILTHY leftist and 5 hr just stfu 25

Ironton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance